Outdoor Wicker Swivel Chair
Outdoor Wicker Swivel Chair Related Searches
Outdoor Wicker Swivel Chair Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Outdoor Wicker Swivel Chair supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Outdoor Wicker Swivel Chair firm in China.
Moving to my first apartment! (small efficiency) Futon, Mattress or Sofa Bed?
- I would go with a futon. The mattresses are better than any $500 sofa bed you will find. We have an expensive sofa bed and a futon and the futon is much better for sleeping. I also think in the long-run, the futon will last longer. Sofa beds are great for an occassional overnight guest, but long-term, not so good.s
A 50N sofa is inclined on a ramp at 250. Both μk and μs are 0.6?
- .) What is the smallest force parallel to the incline needed to keep the sofa from sliding down? The force that causes the sofa to accelerate as it slides down the incline is the component of its weight that is parallel to the incline. For the sofa, force parallel = 50 * sin 25 This is approximately 21.1 N Ff = 0.6 * 50 * cos 25 = 30 * cos 25 This is approximately 27.2 N Since the friction force is greater than the component of its weight that is parallel to the incline, the sofa will not slide. So no force is needed to prevent the sofa from sliding down the incline. b.) What parallel force is required to keep the sofa moving up the incline at a constant speed? This force is equal to the sum of those two forces. F = 50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25 This is approximately 48.32 N c.) Assume the force, F, up the incline is 94N. What is the acceleration of the object? The net force is equal to 94 N minus the sum of those two forces. Net force = 94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25) This is approximately 45.7 N Mass = 50/9.8 This is approximately 5.1 kg. a = [94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25)] ÷ (50/9.8) This is approximately 8.95 m/s^2. d.) From part c, how far will it move in 10s? Use the following equation. d = vi * t + ½ * a * t^2, vi = 0 d = ½ * [94 – (50 * sin 25 + 30 * cos 25)] ÷ (50/9.8) * 10^2 This is approximately 447.7 meters.s
will alcohol kill fleas on sofa?
- Yes. Fleas are big alcoholics, but their kidneys cannot take as much alcohol as us. So pouring a bottle of beer onto the sofa will do it.s
Opinions on two sofas matching in same room?
- I would match the two sofas, but maybe choose different fabrics or styles for the other two pieces.s
How do you get a bleach smell out of a sofa?
- I would spray daily with Fabreeze.s
Can a sleeper sofa save a marriage?
- I've been sleeping on the sofa for over 10 years. Daddy needs his alone time. Seriously, in the next house, I'm getting a whole separate bedroom. I hate sleeping with the wife. Just have sex and get out.s
Good place to buy Sofa?
- Hey if you live anywhere near Northampton theirs a retailer of sofas here called the sofa king. They sell excellent quality leather and upholestary sofas at very affordable rates. They are sofa king cheap. Good luck.s
Where to buy a really deep sofa?
- you okorder.coms