Outdoor Voltage Transformer
Outdoor Voltage Transformer Related Searches
Outdoor Voltage Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Outdoor Voltage Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Outdoor Voltage Transformer firm in China.
What will happen at primary side of transformer?
- I really am not sure what will happen on the primary side. But I can tell you that whatever you are powering on the secondary side won't get enough power to work properly for very long.s
Transformers seven primes?
- Depends on the continuity. Traditionally, there were not seven, but thirteen original Primes. Neither Optimus or Sentinel were one of the originals, whether you want to say that there are thirteen or seven. Prime is simply a title given to the leaders of the Autobots, passed down from the original transformers. Since you said seven, I'm assuming you meant movie continuity. In that case, Megatronus Prime, later to be known as The Fallen betrayed the Primes' laws of peace, hence his name. The other six used their physical forms to create a vault in which to hide the Matrix of Leadership from The Fallen. The lore from other continuities is much more interesting however. The fate of those versions of the original Primes range from death, to splitting into smaller transformers and scattering across the galaxy, to living in their own pocket dimension in peace, or to chronicling the history of Cybertron, albeit with their true identity hidden.s
Transformer voltage range of 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV and 10.5 ± 5% kV What is the difference
- 1, the voltage range is the same, are 10kV ± 5%;
2, the difference is that the accuracy of different voltage regulator, 10.5 ± 2 * 2.5% kV transformer sub-switch has five stalls, respectively, 10.5 +5% kV, 10.5 + 2.5% kV, 10.5kV, 10.5-2.5% , 10.5-5% kV; and 10.5 ± 5% kV transformer section switch has three stalls, respectively .5 +5% kV, 10.5kV, 10.5-5% kV;
3,10kV transformer sub-switch three more for the power failure regulator transformer, and sub-section switch five for overload regulator of the transformer, relatively speaking, the fifth gear than the third gear section switch Much more complex, so the price should be slightly higher for the load change is relatively large, the voltage quality requirements of the relatively high important occasions.s
How Sick Was Transformers?
- I was never a Transformers cartoon psycho, but the movie rocked my summer!!!s
Should I get Transformers: Fall of Cybertron or Just Cause 2?
- ^^^ I disagree, Just cause 2 is just a bunch of flying around with your unrealistic/infinate parachute while shooting people. (Not that transformers is realistic) but still. Just cause 2 will bore you to tears i kid you not.s
Who would win in a battle to the finish Voltron or the Transformers?
- TRANSFORMERS would win a battle to the finish than VOLTRON because TRANFORMERS can change into any technological object and band together as group, whereas VOLTRON has five or more people controlling their spacecrafts and need each and every one of them to form one gigantic robot.s
Power transformer parameters
- B. Transformer efficiency:
In the rated power, the transformer output power and input power ratio, called the efficiency of the transformer, that η = (P2 ÷ P1) x100% where η is the efficiency of the transformer; P1 is the input power, P2 is the output power.
When the transformer output power P2 is equal to the input power P1, the efficiency η is equal to 100%, the transformer will not produce any loss, but in fact this transformer is not the transformer transmission power always produce loss, this loss is mainly copper Loss and iron loss.
Copper loss is the loss caused by the transformer coil resistance.When the current through the coil resistance heat, part of the energy into heat and loss.As the coil is generally wrapped with insulated copper wire, so called copper loss.
The iron loss of the transformer includes two aspects: First, the hysteresis loss, when the AC current through the transformer, through the transformer silicon steel wire magnetic field its direction and size changes, making the silicon steel sheet internal friction, release heat, Part of the energy, which is the hysteresis loss. The other is the eddy current loss, when the transformer work, the magnetic core lines through the line, and the magnetic lines perpendicular to the plane will produce induced current, because the current self-closed loop Circulation, and into a spiral, so called vortex. The presence of eddy current heat, energy consumption, this loss is called eddy current loss.
Transformer efficiency and transformer power levels are closely related, usually the greater the power, loss and output power is smaller, the higher the efficiency, otherwise, the smaller the power, the lower the efficiency.s
Transformer how to do no load test
- 3, through the no-load test can be found in the transformer the following defects:
Poor insulation between silicon steel sheets. Between the core, between the pieces of local short circuit burn.
Wear the core bolts or tie the strip, the pressure plate, the yoke and other insulation part of the damage, the formation of short circuit.
Magnetic circuit in the silicon steel loose, dislocation, air gap is too large.
Core multi-point grounding.
The coil has turns, inter-layer short circuit or parallel branch turns ranging from ampere-turns and so on.
Misuse of high consumption of low quality silicon steel sheet or design calculation is wrong.s
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
What are LCD Screens Made of
- Short for Liquid-Crystal Display, LCD is a flat display technology utilized in laptops, cellular phones, calculators, digital cameras, and flat screen displays. The LCD is manufact...
How Do Rechargeable Batteries Work
- We are aware that rechargeable batteries is not going to continue forever, however they're definitely better choices than disposable batteries plus in saving our planet at the ...
Which brand of Alkaline Battery Lasts the Longest
- You may wonder which brand of alkaline battery lasts the longest in your daily use environment. Today we are going to take a test to find how what. Independent Evaluation Data 2013...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...