Navigation System For Cars
Navigation System For Cars Related Searches
Navigation System For Cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Navigation System For Cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Navigation System For Cars firm in China.
What causes a bubble in a sidewall of a tire?
- its a defect.....the layers of rubber have disbonded and air is passing thru the layers....creating a bubble (or baby) on the sidewall........the tire is weakened by this....NOT GOOD AND RETURN!!!!.....any sidewall damage is BAD.....gouges, deep cuts, bubbles/babies, peeling, etc....ALL BADs
' 02 rsx tires?
- I go through tires way faster than you, I like cooper tires because of the long life and good traction I get from them, its about $ 400 to $600 for any of the tires I list, that is about 85 to 100 a tire, and 100 for mounting and balencing all 4. my favorites are the cooper xenon (very good handling, low life) cooper trendsetter, (long life, good handling) the prelli p3000 (very long life, so so handling) prelli p4000 (good life, handles good) prelli p6000 (ok life, very good handling, very quiet, if you slide the car all the time then they will wear out very fast) you can spend 250 a tire (that is 1100 total, and get worse tires than I listed, price is no guarantee they are good for anything, be ware of bf goodwrench and good year, they are really expensive for what you get. be ware of futuara (I think that is how it is spelled), they have such bad handling they are unsafe. ( I hit a small patch of sand and almost died in a car wreck because of futuara's bad tires, and yes it really was the tires that did it) hope i helpeds
which company manufactures the best tyres (tires) bridgestone, pirelli or is there anyone else ?
- There is not one manufacturer that makes a specific tire that can be called the best. The reason for this is simple. Tires are manufactured for specific types of driving, and conditions. Look at it this way. One does not wear bib overalls to a formal dance at the Hilton, and conversely does not wear a tuxedo to work in a foundry. Just as you would not hunt grizzly with a .22 caliber rifle, you would not use a .458 to hunt squirrel. You get the proper 'tool' for the job you are doing. Tire manufacturers make a number of tires to do a multitude of tasks. The model name on the tire means nothing. It is the actual specifications for a tire that are important to the intended use of that tire. Firestone made a particular model of tire that was advertised quite heavily. That same name model was also made in a tire that was specifically designed for high speed highway pursuit, but it was not the same specifications as the one people bought for their vehicles. I had to special order that tire with the specifications for my use. The model name of tire used on state police vehicles may not be the same specifications of the one you buy off the rack in your local tire store. Thus, it is not the manufacturer of a tire that would make it 'best' for your use, but the specifications for your need. Every tire company will make all specifications.s
Winter tires for trailers?
- Sounds like you have the gain set too high on your electric trailer brake control head, and they locked up. Either that or your trailer tires are bald.s
survey:are you emotionally tired??
- yea, it is 9am here and I have the Monday morning blahs! I am way behind because a friend came over last night because he and his wife split up and he needed a place to stay so my plans of getting caught up on school crap went awry last night. being married is a full time job. My question is why is it always the guy that has to leave when couples split up?s
Volkswagen Sunny car tires how long to replace
- Hello, under normal circumstances is about 4 to 60,000 km tires, but the use of tires with your driving habits, road conditions have a great relationship. When your tires are replaced, the following conditions apply: 1. Tire tread wear to limit mark, ie tread depth less than 1.6 mm must be discontinued.s
rims and tires?
- A few things about changing tire sizes: 1) You should try to keep the radius of the wheel/tire combo as close to stock as possible, otherwise your speedometer will be off. If you go to a wider tire, you need to lower the profile to keep the radius the same. Here's a link that will help you pick: www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.htm... 2) If you lower your profile much further, you're going to have a problem with blown tires and dented rims if you drive on any rough roads. 55 series tires are skinny enough. 3) Wider tires will require more steering effort, and wll increase wear on your wheel bearings and front suspension links. 4) Really wide tires are really bad in wet weather. 5) You need to be careful about body clearance: measure how much space you have on the inside and the outside of your tire, and factor in suspension travel (as you go over bumps and such). If the new tire interferes with the body, tremendous damage can result to both the body and the tire. 6) The Infinity G35 is a pretty sharp handling car right out of the box. Think about whether you really want to do this.s
Mountain Bike Tire size?
- The front wheel works as a steerer, so you need a tire that has good traction up front, while the rear tire provides the motor, so you need a tire that's faster rolling there. So that's usually why some bikes have a wider front tire than the rear.s
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
How does a boat float on water
- How does a boat float on water maybe not so hard for us to answer,It is because of the buoyancy. But do you know in order to understand this question, people have tried their best ...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
What Battery Do I need For My Car
- You car will experience in the morning that you can’t start your car or you get it stop in the middle of the road. Your battery will eventually get old and will not be rechargeab...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...