Natural Stone Tile
Natural Stone Tile Related Searches
Natural Stone Tile Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Natural Stone Tile supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Natural Stone Tile firm in China.
1 package tiles can paste the number of square brick
- The amount of tiles used, there are two main factors: First, the roughness of the base surface, the second is the use of smear tools. The more flat surface, the use of the less. Toothed scraper is the best tool for the construction of ceramic tile, the smaller the mouth, the smaller the amount.
In the relatively flat base, De Gao's technical engineers measured, 6mm wide and 6mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 3.5kg / ㎡, 10mm wide and 10mm deep tooth-shaped scraper dosage of about 5kg / ㎡, 12mm wide 12mm deep tooth scraper dosage is about 7kg / ㎡. To Tak Tak tiles common 20Kg package count, you can paste 3 to 7 square meters.
Should pay attention to the big mouth is to paste a large tile, heavy brick, ordinary home decoration, with a small mouth of the scraper on it.s
need help with tile sealer...?
- No one here can really help you without knowing the following: It depends upon exactly what material the tiles are made of that you installed yourself and what type of sealant that you used. Contact the place you bought the sticky tiles from, to start with. If that doesn't help you get the answer you need, contact the sealant company(info. should be on the tube, somewhere)s
What is the difference between polished tiles and ordinary tiles?
- Polished tiles:
After mechanical grinding, polishing, the surface was glossy ceramic tiles, and now commonly known as the tiles is a polished tiles, it is all polished polished tiles, the meaning of glass is burning through the tiles!s
How is the acceptance of tiles after construction?
- Acceptance of several main parts: first within two meters of the error shall not be greater than 2mm, the joints should be neat, uniform size, no hollowing, not loose, with two meters long ruler or by the foot of acceptance. Second, you can use a small hammer in the ground or the walls of all the light tapping, no empty drums. Finally, pay attention to the drainage requirements of the floor tile slope should meet the drainage requirements, and ground leakage should be tightly integrated.s
Tiles of various formulas If a square how much money a square
- Square = length x width. For example, the specification for the 300x450 tile algorithm is. 0.3x0.4 = 0.12 per tablet is 0.12 square. If you want to use 50 square with 50 by 0.12 will use 417 piecess
Marco Polo tiles have several manufacturers
- Marco Polo himself is no factory, are done in other factories and then paste the brand, advertising is good but the quality of the generals
Difference between tile?
- Once installed, no there is no way to tell the difference between ceramic and a porcelain.. Side views at a visible cut or whole pc is the only way to tell for sure. Pull up a in floor heat register ( if there is a forced air system) to see... A properly installed tile (ceramic or porcelain) will last the same , so porcelains ( unless a true porcelain and there is a major difference between a trus porcelain and the glazed porcelains most people sell) are over sold to the public. Both are good tile so don t over look ceramics. Any questions e mail me through my avatar. GLs
hardwood flooring or ceramic tiles?
- Do you mean wood Laminate flooring? I would not put Laminate in the kitchen. We did 5 yrs. ago and last month the hot water pipe burst under the sink and believe me laminate does not like water. We had to have it all taken up, including the original vinyl flooring b/c that was soaked as well and mold was present. Never again. We are going with a vinyal floor tile that is textured and looks just like ceramic tile that is almost in-destructible. We chose an Appalachian slate look with blues and grays and a little but of red mixed in. Our contractor is going to lay them diagonally for a more dramatic effect. This will be in our LR as well because it is all one great room..all very open plan. Hope this helps. Please excuse the mis-pelled word of vinyal. Thanks..s
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel suppliers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you done y...
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...