Natural Stone Homes
Natural Stone Homes Related Searches
Natural Stone Homes Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Natural Stone Homes supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Natural Stone Homes firm in China.
Advice on being a Real Estate Agent?
- Housing markets don't affect real estate agents. Why? Because regardless of how the economy or housing market is doing, people will still be selling and buying homes. In a slow housing market, it's a buyer's market and buyers get so many options and for a lot less than during a seller's market. During a seller's market, sellers are making a kill while buyers scramble to get their foot in the door of multiple offers left and right. There is no salary. We are commissioned. When we close a deal and the title is transferred, that's when we get paid. If a deal collapses for whatever reason, we make nothing. You don't need to go to college to be a real estate agent. You simply take the licensing courses required by your state, pass the licensing exam, and off you go! It's an amazing industry where you get to be your own boss, set your own hours, etc. The downside is we live off our commissions so if we have no deals coming in, we have to learn to tighten our belts and save up for those rough patches.s
Real Estate License in Georgia?
- I don't know, but if you are considering going to Real Estate school, before you spend the money, I would make sure I understood how extremely difficult the market is in our state. My home, my folks' home, my best friend's home have all lost HALF their value. My other friend has 3 houses for sale on her street that are selling for less than 1/3 of what they were selling for 3 years ago. I don't mean to rain on your parade to be cruel, I just want you to know that it hasn't been this hard to make a living in real estate since the late 70's. Georgia is leading the nation in foreclosures, or was recently. Any real estate school can tell you if a DUI prevents you from getting your license and if you don't want to ask, call the Governor's Office of Consumer Affairs, they can steer you to the correct governing agency.s
Any one a Licensed Real Estate Agent?
- You should have a contract for your compensation signed by the broker and you. If you don't you might loose your cut, alot of brokers do this shady stuff. I would also go into the office and talk to them in person.s
real estate probate purchase contract?
- A real estate probably purchase contract is approved and written by the probate court. It is done in circumstances, for let's say, John Doe died with a $2,000 per month mortgage with large amounts of equity...but no money to pay the monthly payment. The children or heirs can petition the court to allow the sale of the home during probate to secure the assets of the home (which will remain in probate), but it allows for the sale so the home doesn't fall into foreclosure.s
Real Estate Investor Buyer's List?
- Classified ads in newspapers generally are worthless for finding investors, or for most other purposes. CraigsList often is good, but have you tried ALL the different categories? Real Estate Services? Financial Services? Housing Wanted? Real Estate for Sale? And have you done it regularly and consistently? The We Buy Houses ads are good. While in some cases you might be competition, more likely it's just that the people aren't very good at following up. Even where I am (Northern Virginia--one real estate club meeting I go to attracts about 150 people a month), if you call 10 We Buy Houses ads or bandit signs, you'll be lucky to get two or three callbacks. Bandit Signs: They're not for everyone. But call any numbers you see on the bandit signs. They're looking for other sources of houses. Professional Contractors: I haven't found that too useful. The smaller scale operators--the handymen, and specific repair people--are more open to that. Try hard money lenders. They certainly deal with investors, and would know who they are. And the hard money lenders would love to have you feeding deals to investors who, in turn, would borrow the money from hard money lenders. Try Realtors. Some will view you as competition. But your pitch should be: I'll find properties for your investor clients. Then, when the property's fixed up and ready to sell, your investor clients will use you to sell the properties. Hope that helps.s
Real estate agent with tattoos?
- Jeffery Dahlmer did not have a single tattoo. But I would not invite him to dinner. Most of the recent financial scandals and embezzlements that hit the front pages were handled by clean cut professional looking gentlemen (and a few ladies) The relationship between having a tattoo and being a good real estate agent escapes me. I would see what the agents prior record (in the real estate industry) is, and look at the size and nature of the sales that he/she has handled. If I was really going for the in depth research I would also contact previous clients to get their feedback.. Even if the guy is a die-hard Samoan with face tattoos that would keep even Mother Teresa awake at night, I would still consider using him if he was competent and did the job better than the other guy. If you are looking for a car, you do not question where the roads lead to.s
How to build a real estate empire?
- Business is great but if you want to pursue real estate, law, especially contract law is very advantageous. Get a BA or more, obtain your real estate licence(easy) and then look for a commercial brokerage to start with. If you want to understand what being a landlord is, you want to learn from landlords or the guys that work with them. You can make money selling homes but you will not learn about being a landlord working for a residential Realtor. There are something things you can't learn with out doing them.s
to all real estate agents?
- Ed Cook is a real estate expert in Pompano Beach, FL specializing in listings at The Plaza at Oceanside as well as home and condo properties around Pompano.s
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
Difficulties of Project Management Construction
- As is known to all, project management construction is a vital specialized course of civil engineering major, which consists of several important objectives such as quality, time a...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...
how to adjust a door closer
- The door closer is always used in the size of buildings and shopping malls,is widely used in the entrance of the office building, to avoid the spread of fire, the effective protect...
Mount the furniture corner guards on the table
- Mount the furniture corner guards on the table,it can let us use it safely.The present era, more and more people began to pursue fashion,their demand for goods is more and more hig...