Musical Speaker Related Searches
Musical Speaker Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Musical Speaker supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Musical Speaker firm in China.
Pioneer or Kicker Speakers?
- How will you be powering these in your house? Please be aware that the vast majority of car audio speakers at rated at 4 ohm, whereas, home theater speakers are rated at 8 ohm. Make sure your home amplifier/tuner is capable of pushing 4 ohm speakers. To be honest, it's a toss up between the two. That's Kicker's lower end stuff. It's still quality, but I'd say about equal with the Pioneer. Step up to the Kicker RS series. You'll be happy you did.s
Speakers, 200 RMS @ 2 ohms.?
- Speakers for cars are 4 ohms when two of them are parallel they run @ 2 ohms drawing twice the amps from an amp. It's not about if the Speakers can handle 2 ohms. Any speaker able to handle 200 RMS will work for your needs. Ohms have more to do with what your amp can handle.s
TV audio out to Computer speakers?
- if the speakers are 'powered',you can connect the line audio out to the speakers 'input' directly. otherwise you will need an external amplifier,or speaker out from the tv.s
Crackle in my car speakers.?
- I faced the same problem once. My old car speakers was blown out too. maybe because I cranked the volume too loud. then I bought a really cheap car speakers for RM80 with installation too. they were kenwood speakers. At first, when I tested, the sound came out wonderful. Really sounded brand new. I didn't cranked the volume too loud this time but after 1 week of used. they begin to crackle. I went to the shop and they said I cranked the volume too loud. Dissatified, I drove to my friend's house as he was good in this electronics and gadgetry things. We opened the speakers to have a good look. My friend told me that the kenwood speakers weren't manufactured by kenwood. it is a non branded china made speakers wit kenwood logo glued onto it. Good and pricy branded speakers don't crackle or distort easily. another simptom might be because of poor installation. hehes
size of speakers in my truck?
- Front okorders
Is 6000 watts Enough For Party Speakers?
- A good speaker with high efficiency (95dB+) and an amplifier with decent power (250 watts RMS per channel or more), properly positioned will provide plenty of sound to a 250-guest assembly. If you can hoist the speakers above the crowd and position them at the crowd, sound will be distributed properly. To answer your subject heading directly, 6KW is easily more than plenty of power for all but the most inefficient speakers, and make sure the speakers can handle that kind of power. Distortion will greatly affect the quality of the sound as well as the reliability of the system. Happy listening!s
Cheap good speakers?
- I don#x27;t know how the philips 75 watt speakers sound like, but you can try to find good speakers on OKorder for low prices. If your looking for better LOOKING speakers, water show speakers are good only 30 bucks but probably don#x27;t sound as good as your Philip ones. I#x27;m not an expert.s
How do I make my rear speakers work?
- First thing is to properly set the speaker settings in the receiver to the size of speakers you have. Then set the speaker levels on the speaker setup menu on the receiver so that all speakers play at the same volume at your sitting position. Select the receivers surround mode to the appropriate setting as the output of the cd or dvd. You will also have to select the surround sound setting in the DVD's menu as well. There are many sources that only in stereo which means it will only play through the front speakers. Not all TV channels are surround and all music cd's are only stereo. If you want all speakers to work when the sound is only in stereo, many receivers have a all speaker mode, or simulated surround mode, this will make all the speakers play with stereo information. Kevin 35 years hi-end audio video specialists