Motorcycle Transmission Repair
Motorcycle Transmission Repair Related Searches
Motorcycle Transmission Repair Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Motorcycle Transmission Repair supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Motorcycle Transmission Repair firm in China.
braking and acceleration question?
- V1 100 Km/h 100000 m / 3600 s 27.78 m/s the absorbed energy after 3 s 35000 x 3 105000 J so 105000 KE1 - KE2 1/2 m (V1^2 - V2^2) 105000 27.78^2 - V2^2 105000 / 140 750 V2^2 21.73 hence V2 4.66 m/ss
why are brake shoes worn uneven on my motorcycle?
- The caliper is stuck. Those brakes have 1 piston which pushes against the rotor and the whole caliper body can move slightly so that the pressure on both sides is even. The caliper can't move so therefore, the piston side pad is doing nearly all the work and is wearing away much quicker.s
Few motorcycle riding questions.?
- 1) the clutch will definitly not burn out when the clucth is in it will not move no matter if ur in gear or not. soo stop in what ever gear u like and pull in the clutch and it will continue to run and ur clutch will be just fine!!! just shift down to first when u want to go soo it dosent bog and quit 2)in a manual car u have to push in the brake and the clutch dosent matter what gear ur in in a car or bike but again shift to first or secound when starting to accelerate again to keep from bogging these are the same for a dirt bike and a street bike. 3)no u heard that when u want to start driving in first u let the clutch out slowly and u do until ur confortable with it listen to the bike if it sounds like the engine is screaming DONT LET THE CLUTCH OUT but idle it calmly and keep the gas kinda coming in short little flicks of the throttle until u start giting speed up then u can just drive but always keep ur hand on the clutch. finally iam 17 and iam totally obssed with motorcycles i have a old kx 80 a 125 dr-z(my old bikes) 2 DR-Z 400's a 2004 GSXR 1000 limited edition and my pride and joy an RM-z 250 2006 which i race Hope this helped. Good luck with the bike ( oh in the meantime play some drums there soo much fun)s
My motorcycle stops abruptly (Learning to ride) Urgent- 10 points?
- 1. You pull the clutch in ALL the way, and use both brakes. 2. You can come to a stop in 2nd gear with the clutch pulled in. But it is better practice to come to a stop in 1st, with the clutch in. It is always a good idea to be in the correct gear for the speed you are doing. That way, you have the ability to release the clutch and accelerate quickly, should the vehicle behind you not see you stopping. Also, most transmissions are easier to shift while the bike is still rolling. 3. It depends on the bike, but usually you will be shifting into 2nd before you reach the other side of an intersection. 4. One should never coast through a turn. And slowing down is usually best done before the turn. You will learn to shift up, while accelerating through a curve. Downshifting in a curve can be dangerous. If done too abruptly, you will skid the rear tire. These are not stupid questions. While on the course, remember that there are NO stupid questions. Your safety depends on the answers.s
California Laws? LED under glow accent lights on motorcycle for increased visibility?
- glow lights are legal in ca www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc25400.htm straight from the dmv :)s
Help with motorcycle?
What do you do if you enter a turn at too fast a speed when on a motorcycle (Esp. exit ramps)?
- Unless you are doing something really stupid (or at stupid speeds) you can normally lean over further, modern bikes on modern tyres will lean a lot further than you think is possible/safe. Look through and out of the turning, apply a constant progressive push to your inside bar. It is possible to brake while turning – novices are taught not to do it because it does have associated risks due to a smaller contact patch. Shutting the throttle will tend to stand the bike up, so will pulling in the clutch, however you can roll off the throttle, not much should be necessary. The best technique to get out of the situation is to avoid it at source, through observation and anticipation. Do not consider laying it down – it will hurt and, if you have time to consider and do it, you will have had time to try something far more productive and safer.s
How would I go about getting a motorcycle license?
- first thing you should do is get out and ride, go to a mates who owns a cheap dirtbike, listen to everything they say and then go for a little put put one thing to remember is on the road, front brake is king along with maybe a gear down or two to keep the engine ticking over incase you need accelleration in a hurry, on the dirt, rear brake and engine braking is the way to stop, front brake but only gently as it can lock easily and fold out from under you at a seconds notice. then its hello dirt time. another is on the road, NEVER EVER EVER use the rear brake in a corner unless its an emergency and you have to stop really fast, in which case you'll be standing the bike upright and bringing the levers in as far as you can as fast as you can without locking up the wheels. bad juju right there. also, letting us know where you live would be helpful but if i had to guess i'd say going to or calling your registration office where you got your car license and inquire there about the process for attaining the bike license. here in australia i had to go for a 2 day weekend course (they provide the bike) from memory, then go to the RTA (roads and traffic authority) and pay the 100 odd bucks of whatever for a learner license. for my p's it was a day ride with a group and a in house check up of riding ability, do a u turn, braking test, etc.s
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...
Truck Tire Weight
- Do you know the truck tire weight? We generally truck into car and dragging plate two parts. Front the general length of about three meters five, power is determined by the differe...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...