microfiber sectional sofa
microfiber sectional sofa Related Searches
microfiber sectional sofa Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional microfiber sectional sofa supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest microfiber sectional sofa firm in China.
Reupholstering a chair & sofa?
- I've had a sofa and a few chairs reupholstered. The sofa was the most expensive because of the amount of materials needed. I think I paid about $175 for that and about $100 each for the chairs. But I didn't have to pay labor because my mom did them for me. Some tech colleges offer upholstery classes and you can do your own for less than paying a professional or sometimes the people in the class are looking for projects to do.s
fix rip in CORNER of my CORNER sofa?
- it depends on what kind of material the sofa is made out of leather is really difficult to fix but most other things can just be sewn up if your decent with a needle and thread, otherwise contact the manufacturer and they can normally fix it... for a prices
Do you have to assemble IKEA sofas when they're delivered?
- He comprado muchas cosas en los sitios web y en busca de otra cosa he encontrado un sillón que me ha encantada y le he comprado enseguida, el sillón estaba exactamente como en las fotos y encaja perfectamente en mi salón, es confortable y un precio sin igual, seguramente voy a comprar otro.s
What is the meaning of Sectional Sofas?
- a sectional sofa is made up of several chair size pieces that are shoved together, there is usually a corner pieces
I have a sofa in my room that smells like cigarette, should I get rid of it?
- Spray with fabreeze Jeffs
what sofa bed should i buy?
- Large sofa sets are available in the stores for the cozy sleep. Just prefer them as they are best sofas to sleep and relax.s
Should i buy a sofa from DFS?
- yea, go for it if u think so. I personally think u should.... :)s
How to clean a microfiber sofa where ink was dropped.?
- Try Shout or any laundry stain remover. Don't scrub but blot with an old towel. If you have access to a carpet shampoo machine that sucks up the water, use that to rinse the product and the ink out. Be sure to let the stain remover work for a bit before you start blotting it up. Those products take a bit of time to work. Another product I use is Oops! It's made by the same company that makes Goo Gone, the stuff that removes label/sticker adhesive. Oops! is for removing paint splatters but I've found it works great on ink and marker too. It's got a funny smell but doesn't bleach or stain most fabrics. Try it on a hidden place before you use it on the part of the sofa with the stain. And leave it lay and work for a good 10-15 minutes before you remove it. And it might take several applications before you get it all out. Lowe's or Home Depot should have Oops! My son had a pen break in his bedroom and got ink all over his carpet. Between the Shout on the smaller spots and the Oops! on the big one, I got it all out. And I have used it to get red colored drink stains out of a white cotton sweat shirt and marker off nylon jackets.s