metallurgical coke Related Searches
metallurgical coke Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional metallurgical coke supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest metallurgical coke firm in China.
How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- Iron ore in blast furnace, mainly iron and oxygen compound. At high temperature, the carbon monoxide produced in the coke and the carbon dioxide in the injection and the carbon monoxide generated by the carbon capture the oxygen in the iron ore, which is called the reduction. The iron ore is used to produce pig iron by reduction reaction. The gangue in the iron ore, the ash in the coke and the spraying material and the flux of the limestone in the furnace are combined to generate the slag, and the slag is discharged from the taphole and the slag outlet respectively. The gas is derived from the top of the furnace, which is used as industrial gas after dust removal. Modern blast furnace can also use the top of the high pressure, with the export part of the gas power generation.s
What is the reasonable standard of volatile content of coke
- The sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%.s
What is coke? What is the use?
- In addition to coke for iron and non-ferrous metal smelting (metallurgical coke), but also for casting, chemical, calcium carbide and iron alloy, its quality requirements vary. Such as foundry coke, generally require large size, low porosity, high fixed carbon and low sulfur; chemical gasification, strict requirements for strength. But requires good response, high ash melting point; calcium carbide and coke production requirements to improve the fixed carbon content.s
What are the requirements for the quality of coke in blast furnace smelting
- Evaluation of coke quality1, sulfur content in coke: sulfur is a harmful impurity of iron smelting, which reduce the quality of pig iron. The sulfur content in the pig iron is more than 0.07%. 11% of the sulfur from the blast furnace charge into the furnace comes from the ore, and the other comes from the limestone; the other is from the coke, so the coke is the main source of sulfur in the charge of the 82.5% of the charge. Sulfur content in coke directly affects the production of blast furnace. When the sulfur content in coke is greater than 1.6%, sulfur increased 0.1%, the amount of coke increased 1.8%, limestone amount increased 3.7%, 0.3% increase in amount of ore blast furnace output to reduce the sulfur content under 1.5 - 2.0%. metallurgical coke is not greater than 1%, the use of large and medium-sized metallurgical coke content in blast furnace is less than 0.4 - 0.7%.2, the phosphorus in the coke: iron metallurgical coke coke content should be in the following 0.02 - 0.03%.3, the ash content of coke: Coke Ash on the impact of the blast furnace smelting is very significant. Coke ash increased by 1%, coke consumption increased by 2 - 2.5%, therefore, the reduction of coke ash is very necessary.s
What is the use of coke
- The physical properties of the coke coke coke screening composition, physical properties including bulk density, coke coke coke true relative density, apparent relative density and porosity of coke, coke, coke, thermal conductivity and specific heat of coke thermal stress, ignition temperature of coke, coke, coke thermal expansion coefficient of shrinkage, resistivity and permeability of coke coke. The physical properties of coke are closely related to its mechanical strength, thermal strength and chemical properties at room temperature. Following the main physical properties of coke: true density is 1.8-1.95g/cm3 0.88-1.08g/ cm3; apparent density; porosity is 35-55%; bulk density is 400-500kg/ m3; the average heat capacity is 0.808kj/ (KGK) (100 C), 1.465kj/ (KGK) (1000 DEG C); the thermal conductivity is 2.64kj/ (MHK) (room temperature), 6.91kg/ (MHK) (900 DEG C); ignition temperature (air) is 450-650 DEG C; dry ash free calorific value is 30-32KJ/g;s
How coal is turned into coke in the coking chamber
- Simply put is to let the coal in the isolated air furnace heating, volatile volatile, and the rest is cokeOf course, the volatile ingredients to be collected, are the babys
Who can talk about the coke industry prospects?
- With the rapid development of the domestic and international iron and steel industry, the demand for coking products is increasing rapidly, the investment is heating up, and the industry is expanding rapidly. But the coking industry of high resource consumption, production and emissions, especially the emissions of harmful substances, causing serious waste of resources and environmental pollution, brings great pressure to the sustainable development of national economy, which also hindered the rapid development of coking industry.s
Sulphur content of coal and coke,
- The sulfur content of coking coal basically all into the coke, only a small number into the gas but the number is very limited. How much coal is the amount of sulfur in the general coal is the sulfur. It should be said that coke is basically a little lower and a little bit limited.In the process of coking volatile will be a lot of consumption, ash will increase 2-3%.s
Different Types of Solar Panels
- What are they, how to tell them apart?In previous articles around solar energy we have noted there are at least 3 main manufacturing processes for producing solar panels. If you ar...
Solar Cell Developments
- The solar cell we know today has had a rather long development, starting back in 1839 when a French physicist Alexandre Edmond Becquerel stumbled on the fact that when light strike...
Solar power project is expected to usher in the outbreak period
- Two years ago, solar power project in Qinghai Province, Haixi state is the first to achieve the industrialization of the project, the project has a power generation capacity, will ...
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...
you must know these if you want to build a solar panel
- Do you want clean renewable energy for free? Do you want to cut your monthly bill? Try making your own solar panels! Make your own solar cell plate, can save considerable commercia...