metallurgical coke Related Searches
metallurgical coke Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional metallurgical coke supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest metallurgical coke firm in China.
What's the difference between coke and coke?
- When the dry distillation is carried out in the chamber type dry distillation furnace, the primary thermal decomposition product is contacted with the red hot coke and the high temperature furnace wall, and the two thermal decomposition occurs, and the thermal decomposition product (coke oven gas and other coking chemical products) is formed in the two timeThe solid product of low temperature distillation is a black semi coke with loose structure, low gas yield and high tar yield;The high temperature distillation solid product is the structure compact silver gray coke, the coal gas production rate is high and the tar production rate is lows
Mechanism of carbon and coke is not the same as the price which high?
- Stick out almost all with crack. And they say the yield of 180 kg / hour also is very different, not only the normal production hours when the output of 100 kilograms. I had also directed his blog to the thought, the personality is good. It seems that I really fooled. Later on the Internet listen to friends that they and Beijing Shouke, and sell equipment are a group of Shouke and powerful equipment are factory Hebei Ba Chau do, the technician will not help garbage shit escape love who are also the factory to help Hebei Ba Chau cultivated. It is the general black crow. The wolf escaped, and ventured into the mouth. I put my story and I just hope I don't have the same people cheated, Juyuan suzerain is the biggest liar. Equipment market is too dirty, the bone charcoal mechanism shall not ah!s
How much coke is needed for a ton of iron
- Blast furnace production is continuous. A generation of blast furnace (from start-up to overhaul shutdown of generation) to continuous production of more than ten years. The production, from the top (usually roof is composed by Bell and hopper of modern blast furnace is the valve bell and bell less top) constant load of iron ore, coke, flux, from the lower part of blast furnace tuyere blowing hot air (1000 to 1300 degrees Celsius), sprayed into the oil, coal or natural gas. Fuels
Relationship between coke M40 and M25
- 50 kilograms of size greater than 60 mm coke coke samples, in meters Qom in the drum at 50 rpm speed of 100 revolutions (4 minutes), with the aperture is 40 mm (25 mm) sieve screening, measuring more than 40 mm (25 mm) and the weight percentage of the coke, the total weight of the coke drum, denoted as M40 (or M25).s
How easy to use coke barbecue?
- Under the condition of isolated air, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, and finally, the coke is made by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage.s
What are the quality indicators of coke
- Coke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke). The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke.s
What does Coke test index M25 mean?
- The index of pore structure is mainly expressed by the porosity rate (the percentage of the total volume of coke), which affects the reactivity and strength of coke. Different uses of different coke porosity index requirements, the general requirements of metallurgical coke porosity in the 40 ~ 45%, 35 ~ 40% in coke, coke export demand in about 30%. Coke crack degree and the porosity level, and the coking coal has a direct relationship, such as coal based coke refining, crack, high porosity, low strength; with coal as the foundation of the coal refining coke crack less, low porosity and high strength. The strength of coke is usually represented by two indices of crushing strength and abrasion resistances
The pulverized coal is separated from the air to enhance the heat, in addition to the main coke
- Ethylene containing carbon carbon double bonds can react with bromine and bromine, and reaction of bleaching, b.:s
Material classification of chinese solar panels
- Chinese solar panels are a device for converting solar radiation into electrical energy by absorbing sunlight, or by direct or indirect effects of the photoelectric effect. The mai...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...
There are many kinds of solar power products
- There are many kinds of solar power products, below I will introduce some products in our common life.solar power products---Solar panels The sun shines on the semiconductor p-n ju...
future development of cheap solar power
- In recent years, the domestic solar energy market will be faster development, the current residential and public construction and other hot water projects accounted for 40% of the ...