Low Voltage Led Transformer
Low Voltage Led Transformer Related Searches
Low Voltage Led Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Low Voltage Led Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Low Voltage Led Transformer firm in China.
Transformers are divided into several. What is the role of each? To be specific!
- Transformer is the instrument that regulates voltage!
Transformers can be classified according to their operating frequency, use and core shape.
(1) Classification by operating frequency
Transformers according to the operating frequency can be divided into high-frequency transformers, IF transformers and low-frequency transformers.s
- The steel body of the transformer and the neutral (wye point) should be bonded to a suitably installed and tested rod or mat by a cable capable of carrying the fault current that could occur. The wye point, in some cases, may be connected through a fault limiting resistor but this involves extra protection equipment and proper coordination. The actual type of ground depends on local conditions. A simple rod may be used in conditions where the ground has low resistance, a mat or multiple rods may be used in others. The resistance of the ground should be tested to meet local codes (usually 5 or 10 Ω). Since the design involves engineering and knowledge of national and local codes, it is best to have this done by a reputable engineering company.s
Transformer winding maximum temperature at?
- From the heat point of view, each part of the winding are the same, the maximum temperature of the transformer winding in the worst part of the heat dissipation, generally in the middle of the inner winding.s
- Yes, you can cascade transfomers. The efficiency might be lower, but it will work to a point. Note also that the current will be proportionally lower. The main problem will be the insulation strength as the voltages get higher: if the insulation isn't strong enough arcing will happen. That 100kV stage needs to be very, very robust - in fact, it probably isn't even feasible at a 1:10 turns ratio because its primary voltage is too high (10kV) and so will need ridiculously thick insulation and/or a lot of turns - engineering such a beast is certainly beyond the casual experimenter. The smart money says forget it. There's lots of ways to generate high voltage besides cascaded transformers. Techniques using flyback coils and capacitive discharge for example can easily get you to 50kV or more (this is, for example, how a Taser makes its HV.) I've included some links below. And please, be very, very careful this stuff can kill you.s
Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded
- Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded. Because China's 110KV transformer is mostly neutral grounding system, the main transformer neutral grounding switch, in order to protect the sensitivity of the protection device, the main transformer neutral grounding switch in the operation often open; but in the main transformer operation , In order to prevent the operation of the over-voltage "affect" the main transformer insulation, it must be closed ground switch.
For the side of the power supply of the power transformer, when the switch is not full-phase pull, at the time, if the neutral point is not grounded the following hazards:
(1). Transformer power supply side of the neutral point to ground voltage rise up to the maximum phase voltage, which may damage the transformer insulation;
(2) Transformer between the high and low voltage coils, this capacitor will cause high voltage to the low voltage "overvoltage";s
150KVA transformer can withstand much power, how to calculate
- The power unit is watts (W). Power = current * voltage
1A * 1V = 1W
Then 150KVA = 150KW that is 150 kilowatts!s
Why is the notebook computer transformer hot?
- Summer transformer is very hot, the notebook's own heat is more important to keep the room temperature the most important, too high temperature, then no matter how cool! Open the airplane with a laptop! At the same time should try to make the bottom of the notebook overhead, can be used special cooling bracket or with equal thickness and small size items (such as chess pieces, military flag, laminated one dollar coins, tape boxes, etc.) the bottom of the notebook pad! Try not to use the key film, because the keyboard is an important part of the notebook cooling! Other parts of the cooling (each brand of notebook cooling parts may be different) should not have object coverage! Summer is up, the notebook needs your double care Oh!s
Transformer 1KVA can load how much security, how to calculate the formula
- You only give a parameter, that is, KVA, you have to give two dollars to counts
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...
How Much Does a Typical Car Battery Cost
- Some people may wonder from time to time a car battery will actually cost. Several variables are depended upon by the parts price of a car battery replacement. Included in these ar...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...
What is the Difference Between LCD and LED Displays
- The fundamental technology is exactly the same in that both television kinds got two layers of glass that is polarized whereby light is both blocked and pass by the liquid crystals...