Low Voltage Led Transformer
Low Voltage Led Transformer Related Searches
Low Voltage Led Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Low Voltage Led Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Low Voltage Led Transformer firm in China.
Should i get the Asus Eee Pad Transformer?
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet is very responsive and has lots of apps that provide me with convenience and entertainment. The keyboard layout is better when you rotate it upright than when it is in landscape mode. There is a nice bezel area to hold the tablet without getting your fingers onto the screen. Says on the website you can sync it with your home computer, but I haven't done that yet. I think I might buy the keyboard dock because typing on a touchscreen is very slow. PROS: Fully customizable Tons of apps(honeycomb apps are growing) Great price Gorilla Glass Cons: Short charger cable no usb port besides the one that is for charging and connecting to computers
- In simple words, what a transformer does is reduce the voltage on an alternating current. An alternating current is the one that has sin wave for. In other words, the voltage in one moment is positive and in the next moment it's negative. This is what makes posible for a transformer to work. A transformer consists of two coils that are put one next to the other. For example, you can get a coil by turning a wire around a screwdriver. One of the coils has less turns of the wire than the other. It is said that when you pass current through a coil, you will get a magnetic field. This magnetic field will depend on the number of turns the wire has on the coil. It works on the other way too, if you induce a magnetic field on a coil, it will generate a current. Why does this work?. Well, you can imagine a copper wire as a collection of little magnets surrounded by electrons. Well, when you pass the wire through a magnetic field, all the magnets will head to the same direction and this will make the electrons move with them. This is the principle a transformer uses. You induce an AC current through one of the coil and this creates a magnetic field. This magnetic field passes through the other coil making the electrons move and since the second coil has less turns than the first one, you get a smaller voltage. Why can't you use a transformer on DC? Because when all the little magnets move in one direction with DC, they stay that way and you won't get a current, you need to keep them moving so it works. Hope this helps.s
800kw motor how much transformer
- Transformer power factor is generally 0.8 (also 0.7), then the total power transformer = 800 / 0.8 = 1000KW.
According to the "Power Engineering Design Manual", the transformer capacity, for a simple load of a single transformer, the load rate is generally about 85%, so the above example, the transformer capacity = 1000/85% = 1176KVA, select 1176KVA above capacity transformer.
If it is a single motor, due to the starting current, even if the measures taken, but also increase the corresponding transformer capacity.
If the three-phase imbalance, but also a corresponding increase in transformer capacity.s
What is Transformer: UNiverse?
- Transformers universe is a hasbro line Its not a companys
How do I determine if a transformer is beyond the normal temp range and is at risk of failure?
- The first think you need to do is determine what the transformer's ratings are. The fact that i's nominally a 225kVA unit is only part of the story - what kind of insulation does it have, and what is the overtermperature capability of that insulation? Second, you need to determine what kind of cooling the transformer has, and whether that cooling is working properly. Some transformers are cooled only by exposure to ambient air, while other transformers are equipped ;with fans to blow air across cooling fins. Measuring the temperature of the coils using an external thermometer isn't appropriate - the limitation on transformer is the temperature internal to the winding. Is the transformer equipped with an interman temperature sensor? If not, then you can only base you conclusion on loading. I don't know what you mean when you say parallel 750's off the load side. You will need to determine the loading on the transformer, and compare that with the full rating of the transformer including any adjustment for cooling and ambient air temperature.s
Step up transformers?
- This configurable from a standard NEMA transformer. Of course it needs to be rated for the power you need. The transformer will have terminals H1, H2, H3 and H4 primary and X1, X2, X3 and X4 secondary. Connect the 480v to H1 - H4 and interconnect H2 to H3. Connect the load to X1 - X4 and interconnect X2 to X3.s
DC into AC and transformers PHYSICS help?
- a device which converts Direct current into Alternating current is called an INVERTER - - - a TRansformer NEEDS Alternating or ( in this case PULSATING Direct current ) in order to work -- so an INVERTER has a circuit which makes PULSATING Direct current - - - There are several designs -- and If this circuit puts a current in L one TRansformer primary winding to ground Stops theninto L two TRansformer primary to ground - on and off over and over -- - - the secondary will have a REAL Alternating current output - google INVERTER Design / INVERTER / Silicon Controlled Rectifier INVERTER Design --- the Voltage Step up done last ( second Step ) -- because the TRansformer NEEDS the first Step ( a circuit to make an REAL ac or PULSATING dc in order to function )s
how to maintain dry transformer winding?
- The manufacture of the transformer would have provided environmental protection. There are many ways to provide protection but most involve large pressure cookers that are designed to apply high pressure to the transformer will drying. Various waxes and epoxies are used and the pressure makes certain the sealer is driven into the transformers windings, then allowed to set. As far as I know, except for certain types of large transformers where the entire transformer is installed in a bath, oil is not used.s
Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack
- If you own an Xbox 360, you will have to need a rechargeable battery pack. Thus you do not have to worry about battery life when you play games. An Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pa...
What is System Security
- By definition, the technical term system security or computer security refers to the control of access to a computer system's resources, specially its data and operating system...
How do LED Displays work
- LEDs (light-emitting diodes) are the miniature, coloured, gauge lights you see on electronic instrument panels. They are considerably smaller, more energy-saving, and much more dep...
How Much does a LED Display Cost
- Just want to know how much does LED or an LED screen display cost?The price or cost of LED display, an LED screen or electronic billboard depends on two variants. Those two variabl...
What is a LED Backlit Monitor
- A LED monitor or a LED display is most common in our daily life. We use it in our PC, in our phone or in our Car. But have you ever thought about how a LED backlit display is made ...