low voltage halogen transformer
low voltage halogen transformer Related Searches
low voltage halogen transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional low voltage halogen transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest low voltage halogen transformer firm in China.
Why is the transformer ah?
- Transformer principle is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction made, the transformer has two separate coil sharing a core. Respectively, called the primary coil and secondary coil. When the direction and size of the alternating current change with time, when the transformer is connected to the alternating current, the alternating magnetic field is generated in the core of the transformer, and the AC voltage of the same frequency is induced in the secondary. The turns ratio of the primary winding of the transformer Equal to the voltage ratio. Transformer can only change the AC voltage, can not change the DC voltage, because the DC direction and size is constant, through the transformer will not produce alternating magnetic field.s
Transformer Current Calculations?
- 630 Kva Transformers
Rules for the operation of cooling devices for oil - cooled transformers
- A, cooler should take their own independent dual power supply, and can automatically switch, when the work of power failure, automatically put into standby power, and issued a sound signal;
B, the transformer upper oil temperature reaches 55 ℃ or the current reaches 70% of the rated value, the auxiliary cooler automatically input;s
Potential difference on transformers (electromagnetic induction)?
- Transformer equation, N_pV_pN_sV_s V_s (N_p V_p)/N_s, plug in the numbers and calculate. N_p/N_s sqrt(Z_p/Zs)s
how does isolation transformer prevent a person from being electrocuted when touched the secondary?
- how does isolation transformer prevent a person from being electrocuted when touched the secondary? There are two common ways to get electrocuted by line powered equipment. Using an isolation transformer eliminates one of those ways. To get electrocuted electric current has to flow across your body, typically your heart. If you connect each of your hands to the output leads of an isolation transformer, you still get electrocuted. But there is another way to get electrocuted using line powered equipment. One side of the electric outlet is tied to earth ground, so if you touch something connected to the hot side of the wiring and have something else (like your other hand) connected to something that is grounded (like plumbing or a grounded appliance) you get electrocuted. The output of an isolation transformer floats the output in relation to earth ground, so if you touch some part of the transformer's output very little current will flow through you even if you are standing in water. You may wonder why I said very little current instead of zero current. The reason is that we live in an imperfect world where the insulation in the transformer may not be perfect and your body has a tiny bit of capacitance. For most purposes this doesn't matter but if you are dealing with medical equipment with electrodes attached near the heart, this sort of thing has to be addressed. A GFI outlet works in a somewhat related way. It compares the electric current in the hot and neutral lines in the socket. If these currents don't match, the assumption is that something is shorting the hot side to ground (maybe through you!) and cuts the power.s
buck-boost transformer question?
- I already answered this. First, what is satisfactory performance? Is the 102 volts the lowest the voltage reaches? I asked you this last time, and I still don't see an answer. If 102 is the lowest, than adding 10 volts is all you need, as that gets you 112 volts, and any 120 volt appliance will operate fine at 110 volts. A 120 to 12 volt transformer is easy to find, and with 102 volts input you will get 10 volts output, and added to 102 that gives you 112 volts, plenty to operate the AC. Parts of this question read like a homework problem, but parts don't such as the undefined term satisfactory performance, so which is it?s
Can anyone help me figure out this transformer?
- First of all, never assume anything! There are some standard colour codes for transformer wiring, but not all transformers conform to the standards. In practice, a manufacturer can use any colour wire for any purpose, leaving you and me and a lot of other people wondering for all time, which wire is which? The measured DC resistance does not tell you anything about the AC voltage rating of any winding. With most power transformers, if there are two solid-black wires, they are the primary. If it is tapped, or there are two primaries (such as in dual-voltage units), there will be three or more primary wires (and possibly as many as 8!). I think the side with 115V on it is probably -- mind you, this is not for certain -- nothing more than the side on which that number happened to be stamped. So of course you want to know what to do next. Considering the number of wires and the ways in which they are connected, it would seem that an experimental method will be required. The 2006 ARRL Amateur Radio Handbook (and possibly other editions) tells how to figure out what's what with transformers. I strongly recommend using the procedures described therein.s
How do you read Step down transformers?
- The rating of a transformer like this one is really in volt amps, not watts. This is because the winding losses are proportional to the RMS current squared. If the load current is not in phase with the voltage, the power is voltage times current times the power factor which will be less than V*I.s
how does a battery charger work
- A battery charger is probably the most common thing in our daily life. We need to charger to charge the batteries for our mobile phone, digital camera or our shavers. But are you i...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...
What Does Deep Cycle Battery Mean
- A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be often deeply used up the majority of its capacity. On the other hand, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive batteries) ...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
How Do Rechargeable Batteries Work
- We are aware that rechargeable batteries is not going to continue forever, however they're definitely better choices than disposable batteries plus in saving our planet at the ...