Level Control Valve
Level Control Valve Related Searches
Level Control Valve Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Level Control Valve supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Level Control Valve firm in China.
How many triangular valves and other valves are used in kitchen and toilet decoration?
- Landlord water and electricity installation? If you ask the water electrician to install it, you don't need to worry about it so much. You can wait for water electrician to install the hot and cold water pipe in place. We can count on you here.s
Symbols for all types of valves
- In addition to the throttle valve (L) valve (H) valve (U) valve (Y) of the four types of valves, the other is according to the first letter of the easy to remember the four valve but also second word the first letter and the other valve is repeated with the first letter of a very good record I was just valve knowledge I hope to help you!s
What's the advantage of using three way valves?
- A valve can be used to turn on and off and change the flow direction of the medium.s
What is the difference between a stop valve (a power station valve) and other valves?
- The cut-off valve is low in and out of the structure, usually used in the case of pressure loss, the cut-off valve is not through the form. Gate valve is straight through type.s
What does 1/2 mean in valve specification?
- 1/2 is American Standard, said 1/2. Equivalent to GB DN15, nominal diameter 15mm, indicating that the diameter of the pipe is 15mm. In the plumbing industry, it's called 4 points.Valve specifications in common use:Say: American Standard - GB4 points - 1/2 - DN156 points - 3/4 - DN201 inches - 1 - DN251 inches 2 - 1 and 1/4 - DN321 and a half - 1 and 1/2 - DN402 inches - 2 - DN50s
What is the choice of pneumatic valve or electric valve for ultrafiltration inlet control valve?
- Now the UF system is basically full automatic system, that is to choose automatic valve. As for the pneumatic valve or electric valve, depending on your investment and the scene.s
What does the "XV" valve mean?
- XV if in front of the valve position, such as XV2211-011, then the XV indicates the switch valve, which is a representation of the Control Valve relative to the regulating valve.s
What does the torque of the valve mean?
- Unit: Newton M. torque is the minimum torque used to turn on the valve. It is the force that opens the valve!The valve that indicates the opening of the PZ73X-10C DN50 requires 5 meters of force.s
How does an oil pump work
- Studied the mechanical classmates know, what is the oil pump, also know how does an oil pump works. Oil pump is a kind of portable and compact pump, this paper proposes a has a she...
Importance of pond air pumps
- As we can see, more and more people prefer to have aquarium pond in their houses, they think aquarium pond can not only increase the activity of the houses, but also they represe...
What is a clamp meter good for
- Clamp meter also called clamp amp meter. Though it has been used widely in our life, many people still wonder what is a clamp meter good for. Well, I will introduce the advantage o...
Advantages of best aquarium air pumps
- It has been recognized that more and more people prefer to keep some fish in their houses. Aquarium fish can add great activity to the houses, besides, they represent a fortunate m...
Maintenance precautions of electric air pumps for inflatables
- Electric air pumps for inflatables are now becoming more and more popular among the public. We can use electric air pumps for inflatables in many fields, such as construction field...