Led Electronic Transformer
Led Electronic Transformer Related Searches
Led Electronic Transformer Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Led Electronic Transformer supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Led Electronic Transformer firm in China.
help on designing inductors !?
- There are capacitance meters available and some meters have them built in. You might trying looking on OKorder.s
A circuit contains only a(n) 0.179 H inductor. An AC voltage of peak value 176 V and frequency 61.9 Hz is appl?
- The phrase 'a(n) 0.179 H inductor' implies a practical electrical component. Such a thing will inevitably have some resistance, and in order to solve the problem we need to know what this resistance is. Since we are told nothing about it we cannot solve the problem. However, if we understand this to be a theoretical problem, and understand the first sentence to mean 'A circuit contains only inductance of 0.179 H' and if we make the further assumption that the applied voltage is sinusoidal, we can say that the current will be zero at the instant that the voltage is at its peak value. This is because the voltage and current will be 90deg out of phase in a purely inductive circuit, or in relation to a pure inductance. Note that I have had to re-phrase the question, and make an assumption about the nature of the applied voltage in order to answer the question. My answer should not be taken as the correct answer to the problem as stated. That problem is insoluble.s
A 0.67-mH inductor and a 130 ohm resistor are placed in series with a 24-V battery?
- (a) steady state current I V/R 24/130 0.1846amp (67%)(I) (0.67)(0.1846) 0.1237amp I [ V/R ][ 1 - e ^ ( - RT / L) ] T [ - L/R ]ln[ (V/R - I)(R) / V ] T [ - 6.70E-4/130 ]ln[ (24/130 - 0.1237)(130) / 24 ] T 5.715E-6 sec ans (b) max magnetic energy stored in the inductor E (1/2)(L)(I ^ 2) E (1/2)(6.7E-4)(0.1846 ^ 2) E 1.14E-5 J ans (c) I sqrt(0.67 * E) I 0.002 764 amp T [ - L/R ]ln[ (V/R - I)(R) / V ] T [ - 6.7E-4/130 ]ln[ (24/130 - 0.002 764)(130) / 24 ] T 7.774E-8 sec anss
A 3.5 mH inductor and a 4.5 mH inductor are connected in parallel (Physics)?
- B. Like with parallel resistors, the parallel inductors will result in an harmonic average inductance: 1/L 1/(3.5mH) + 1/(4.5mH)s
what is the inductance of a hollow copper tube when used as an inductor ?
- Inductance of a wire is µ₀L/8π µ₀ is the magnetic constant 1.2566e-6 H/m (or T·m/A) L is length in meters Inductance of a hollow cylinder is (µ₀L/2π)(ln((2L/a)–1) a is the radius. thickness is negligible. 2) depends on how they are connected. Combine the two caps as series or parallel, ditto inductors.s
- the current in the overall circuit would be like the curve of square of sine functions
At a given instant the current through an inductor is 15.5 mA and is increasing at the rate of 270 mA/s .?
- Energy stored in the inductor 1/2 Li² 1/2 x 66.5x10⁻³ x (15.5x10⁻³)² 7988.3125 x 10⁻⁹ J 7.988 x 10⁻⁶ J W ∝ i² Hence for energy to become 9 times, the current flowing through the inductor should increase by √9 3 times. That is current should be 3 x 15.5 46.5mA Time taken (46.5 - 15.5) / 270 0.1148ss
A variable inductor with negligible resistance is connected to an ac voltage source. By what factor does the ?
- X wL where X is the inductor's Reactance and w is the frequency in rads/sec the reactance will increase by 6 x 8 48 so the current will decrease by the same factors
What is a LED Backlit Monitor
- A LED monitor or a LED display is most common in our daily life. We use it in our PC, in our phone or in our Car. But have you ever thought about how a LED backlit display is made ...
What Is The Battery Voltage
- You have seen the word “voltage” in most of your electronical devices, such as you mobile phone, your digital camera or your car. But do you really know what does voltage mean ...
What are LCD Screens Made of
- Short for Liquid-Crystal Display, LCD is a flat display technology utilized in laptops, cellular phones, calculators, digital cameras, and flat screen displays. The LCD is manufact...
What Types of Battery Last the Longest
- There two most common types of batteries out in the market: alkaline batteries and non-alkaline battery. Today we are doing a test to find out which battery will last longer and th...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...