Knife And Scissor Sharpener
Knife And Scissor Sharpener Related Searches
Knife And Scissor Sharpener Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Knife And Scissor Sharpener supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Knife And Scissor Sharpener firm in China.
Cutting tool materials
- High speed steel: high speed steel tool especially in the manufacture of forming the complex structure of the drilling tool such as milling cutter, broach, gear cutting tools, thread cutting tools; the hardness of high speed steel, wear resistance, heat resistance than hard alloy cutting tools, therefore only suitable for the manufacture of medium and low speed cutting. High speed steel is divided into two categories according to its performance: ordinary high speed steel and high performance high speed steel.Cemented carbide: a large number of cemented carbide in the application of good rigidity, blade shape of the high-speed cutting tool, with the progress of technology, complex tools are gradually expanding its application.Tool coating material: hard alloy or high speed steel cutting tool by chemical or physical methods on the surface coated with a layer of abrasion resistance of refractory metal compounds, which can improve the wear resistance of the tool material, and not reduce the toughness.s
What are the advantages of ceramic knives?
- In the use of ceramic knife to cut meat slice, we will be surprised to find that the gravy will not flow, this is because the ceramic knife is thin and sharp, so it will not oppress meat texture in the cutting process of food, well preserved nutrition food. We use it to cut fruit juice rich fruit more obvious effect, it allows us to enjoy every day a nutritious and delicious food.s
Processing about 60 degrees of material, what is good?
- There is a lot to be said about, but this process makes me want to answer1, the hardness of the discussion of the statement is very chaotic, hardness must be explained what hardness, and not just the number of values, the production does not mean what hardness, generally refers to the HRC (Rockwell hardness)2, if the Rockwell hardness is around 60, if the hard alloy tool steel (general Rockwell hardness of 65) to move the car, but only for each knife cutting depth in 0.1mm. and tool wear, not economic practice. For this kind of hard material available boron carbide or diamond cutter head. (if the small batch the grinding wheel grinder, corrector is also available)The quenching hardness of 3,45 steel is not correct, the quenching hardness of this steel is HRC52~56s
Why can't we use diamond tools to process iron materials?
- When the temperature is over 800 DEG C, the diamond will lose its cutting ability, and it has strong chemical affinity with the iron. At high temperature, the carbon in the diamond will soon spread to the iron, so that the edge of the crack". Therefore, diamond tools are not suitable for the processing of ferrous metals. Because of its high brittleness and poor impact resistance, it is very sensitive to vibrations
PM rough machining, how to make the tool from the rough external introduction?
- We used to use PRO NC processing, but the processing is not easy to use. It will not do anything to have the courage to try to be successfuls
What are the reasonable tool life?
- For manufacturing, grinding tool is relatively simple, the cost is not high, such as tool, drill, durability can be set lower, whereas the durability should be a little higher, such as milling cutter, broach and gear cutter.s
What is the difference between insert and cutter
- A big difference, the former is welded on the operation, trouble, after welding, grinding to open front, trouble, but the economic, however, if there is no special grinding tools like disposable almost, the latter is directly replaced by screws can, convenient blade welding blade than your price many, usually in 20 to 40 yuan as
What is the reference system of tool geometry?
- Cutter angle reference systemThere are mainly three kinds of reference systems for cutting tool angles: the orthogonal plane reference system, the reference plane of the reference plane and the assumed working plane reference frame.The plane orthogonal reference system consists of a base of Pr, Ps and Po are cutting plane plane space three plane projection system called orthogonal plane reference system. Since the three projection planes of the reference system are perpendicular to each other, and meet the requirements of the three-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, the reference system is the most commonly used reference system.Method: the plane reference system consists of base Pr, Ps and Pn cutting plane method of plane space of three plane projection system is called the method of plane reference system.The work assumes that plane reference system: the base Pr, it is assumed that the working plane Pf and plane back Pp space formed by the three plane projection system called assumed working plane reference system.s
the interesting gardener definition that I know
- Gardener definition:Mainly engaged in the workers engaged in gardening. Responsible for the park, gardens, orchards and other botanical garden, responsible for the cultivation of t...
What is a garden home
- Garden home is a hotel located in Koh Samui. Is one of Koh Samui's not to miss the hotel. Here, you will deeply appreciate the pleasure and comfort of the Guests feel at home. ...
What is garden villa
- Many buyers are very interested in the garden villa, garden villa is the most exclusive upper class. What is garden villa? At present, a lot of low density of the community there i...
what is a garden
- what is a garden? The garden is planting flowers and trees for play resting place, the original name for the old garden building, now the garden for private gardens open appellatio...
The knowledge about botanical garden definition
- Botanical garden definition：In a certain region, we use engineering technology and art means，by transforming the terrain(or further build mountains, stones, water),planting tre...