Kitchenaid Electric Kettle
Kitchenaid Electric Kettle Related Searches
Kitchenaid Electric Kettle Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kitchenaid Electric Kettle supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kitchenaid Electric Kettle firm in China.
I use the wire of the electric kettle as the computer line. It says "10A250V" on the plug. What's the matter?
- 250V is rated voltage, can withstand 250V voltage, and the city power is 220, so the voltage is no problem.10A is rated current that can withstand 10A current. Usually the current doesn't work as much in a computer. So there is no problem analyzing from the power (voltage, current).As long as the connection with the chassis no problem, and can use.s
Is the heating principle of the electric kettle relying on that round base? How safe is the electric kettle?
- No, look like the base socket, only to electricity by electric kettle, electric kettle bottom which has a heat insulation resistance coil, when sitting on the kettle on the electricity, the resistance will make a great deal of electric energy into heat energy (=I^2RT energy). The plug is grounded. It's safe. My home is lux, 70 yuan, 2 yearss
The electric kettle has been washed, so the light is out. What's the matter?
- Have a seat and other electrical components of the electric heating kettle bottom, not washing water directly into the water, if it must be thoroughly drying drying, can be used, otherwise leakage meter box will trip, if confirmed electric kettle switch base is not water, no lights, multimeter to measure the electrical source line is connected, if the power line is good, is the contacts open water kettle trip, need to overhaul. (the water will not burn the indicator, and the inside is not insured at all)s
I boil the eggs in the kettle. The water is boiled and automatically trip. In order to boil the eggs, I press the switch to stop the jump. Will it burn the line?
- That won't happen. When the water boils, the water stays at the boiling point and does not continue to rise unless the water is dry. The kettle is not due to the fault of the trip trip, but the temperature controller detects that the temperature reaches the set value and the automatic power distribution system, which is different from the trip (which belongs to the fault protection), so you think the resistance temperature control action, not what danger, as long as you don't notice the water dry line.s
Constant temperature electric kettle, keep the water at a certain temperature, harmful to the human body?
- Yes, 40 degrees, no bactericidal effect, but a short period of time, it will not be so soon bacteria, and for you, it should be used up in a day, there is no problem. Repeated boiling water will produce nitrite, but if anyone in the family often drink, is not what the problem is, after all, our usual life is rarely the kind of extreme circumstances, unless your home drinking machine a month does not change a bucket of water,s
Electric kettle boiled water, but did not open, the indicator does not light, stop heating is how ah?
- The indicator lamp is only a directive function, but it is broken and not bad. It does not affect the heating function and can be neglected.s
Why is the electric kettle automatically power-off after the water is opened?
- Automatic temperature control circuit is a pot of water to boil the kettle off. The series of temperature sensor circuit. The boiling point of water is one hundred degrees, when the water boil temperature will exceed one hundred degrees, when the temperature sensor will disconnect the circuit. The temperature sensor is simple bimetal, commonly used in electric iron electric water heater appliances. Many kinds of temperature sensors. And the semiconductor temperature sensor. It has the advantages of simple structure, safe use, good reliability.s
How to get rid of the kettle rust, that piece of water, there is a brush and brush off, usually
- Put the vinegar on the hot water. After that, every day in the kettle, you don't have a thin gauze!s
History of integrated ovens
- The earliest ovens were found in Central Europe, and dated to 29,000 BC. They were roasting and boiling pits inside yurts used to cook mammoth. In Ukraine from 20,000 BC they us...
How to cook jasmine rice in rice cooker
- Long grain scented jasmine rice is very popular in Asian cooking. The trick is to use less water, so that the rice is really being steamed instead of boiled during the second half ...
gas rice cooker overview
- Gas rice cookers have a significantly larger capacity than home rice cookers (5 to 10 liters) and are more commonly used for commercial purposes. They must be connected directly to...
what are racks
- What are racks？Hangers are used to wearing clothes rack.In China, the "dry rack" generally refers to the "lifting clothes hanger". It is divided into manual, ...
cuisinart frozen yogurt ice cream maker
- Yogurt machine, is a kind machine used for production of yogurt. It is a fermented milk to provide a constant temperature means the temperature control between 35-45 degrees, in th...