Kitchenaid Appliances Parts
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Related Searches
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kitchenaid Appliances Parts supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kitchenaid Appliances Parts firm in China.
Major in mold design and manufacturing, mechanical manufacturing and automation
- Second are better, more comprehensive, and the prospects are better!s
How many people do machining and die design using CATIA?
- CATIA is worse than UG in machining, I've heard a lot of times, but every time I ask the specifics, no one says it clearly. In my own opinion, CATIA V4 has some problems in processing before 4.18, but it mainly deals with the processing of moulds, and the machining of Aeronautical structural parts is excellent. After 4.18 of the products, including V5, because of the integration of the EUCLID surface processing technology, these problems have not existed. As far as I know, the domestic application of CATIA, V4 and V5 processing is not much, far less than UG universal, CATIA and UG application level is not the same, in this case, it is unfair to evaluate who is superior.s
Which work is better for die design and five axis machining center programming? As soon as I graduate, these two positions can be done, mold design and five axis machining center
- Two in the concrete work has the very big correlation, the general design surface is more broad, the work content is also more abundant, as for two wages what, all in own level, cannot compares
What is the relationship between industrial design and mold design and manufacturing?
- I'm telling you, industrial design is a foreign term, literally translated from English Industrial Design. In our country, it was called industrial art design, product modeling design, product design and so on. In recent years, unity has been called industrial design". In 1980, the International Council of industrial design for the definition of the industrial design for mass production of industrial products, with training, technology, experience and visual experience, to give the product to the material, structure, shape, color, surface processing and decorated with new quality and performance. When industrial designers are required to work on packaging, publicity and market development, and also to provide their own technical knowledge and experience, they also belong to the category of industrial design. The core of industrial design is product design. The mass production of industrial products, whether daily consumer goods or production materials, belongs to the category of industrial design. Such as: daily-use ceramics, glassware, stationery, furniture; all kinds of household appliances; machine tools, medical equipment, computer, automobile, motorcycle, bicycle; train, plane, ship building and interior and exterior decoration. Industrial design is the inevitable product of modern industry and market competition, which is designed to target the industrialized methods of mass production products, industrial design has a tremendous impact on the modern human life, reality and constrained by the level of production and life. Industrial design process can be divided into the collection and selection of information, the selection of product goals, the idea of product image, the formulation of research and development plans, product specific design these stages. Industrial design involves not only a series of traditional disciplines, such as material...s
Mould design and manufacture. It's no use learning it. Hurry up! Who will introduce you?
- Following is a software, you can understand how the mold and our lives are related: in 1985, PTC founded in Boston, began parametric modeling software research. In 1988, V1.0's Pro/ENGINEER was born. After more than 10 years of development, Pro/ENGINEER has become the leader of 3D modeling software. Pro/ENGINEER2000i2 has been released. PTC's software covers many functions, such as industrial design and mechanical design, including management of large assemblies, functional simulation, manufacturing, product data management, and so on. Pro/ENGINEER also provides the most comprehensive and integrated product development environment that can be achieved at the moment. Here is a brief introduction to the features and main modules of Pro/ENGINEER. The main feature is all relevant: all modules of Pro/ENGINEER are fully related. This means that in the product development process, a modification can be extended to the entire design, and automatically update all the engineering documents, including assembly, design drawings, and manufacturing data. Full correlation encourages modifications at any point in the development cycle without any loss, and makes concurrent engineering possible, so that some of the functions in the later part of the development can be implemented in advance. Feature-Based Parametric Modeling: Pro/ENGINEER uses user familiar features as the construction elements of product geometry models. These features are common mechanical objects, and can be easily modified by preset. For example, the design features arc, fillet, chamfer, and so on...s
What is the best die design software available at the moment?
- That depends on what kind of mold. We use UG for car moulds. I think it's good!s
Ask: "mold design and manufacture" and "numerical control technology" are easier for new people
- NC easier, needs a short time, but also a certain ability to learns
What are the types of moulds? What is the main job of mold design? Does mold design need to be opened, such as machining centers, CNC machine tools, or design before a single computer?
- Single process die, compound die, continuous die. Mold design is to use UG software for a single design.s
what is pcb board
- What is pcb board, printed circuit board is a substrate for the assembly of electronic components, is designed to form a point of connection between the common substrate and printe...
What is printed circuit board
- What is printed circuit board, a lot of people have heard of the "PCB" the English abbreviation name. But what does it mean? In fact, very simple, that is, the printed ci...
what does pcb mean
- A lot of people have heard of "PCB". But what does pcb mean？In fact, it is very simple, that is, the printed circuit board.It will appear almost in every kind of electr...
what is a fastener
- Generally the fasteners include the following parts： what is a fastener---Bolt: a type of fastener, consisting of two parts of the head and the screw (with an external screw cyli...
Do you know how do screws work
- Do you know how do screws work? If you want to low how do screws work, you have to learn something new.How do screws work? To answer this question, we had better to know what is sc...