Kitchenaid Appliances Parts
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Related Searches
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kitchenaid Appliances Parts supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kitchenaid Appliances Parts firm in China.
What are the differences and connections between die design and mechanical design?
- The main tasks included:(1) digital mapping - converting 3D products and mold models into two-dimensional engineering drawings for conventional machining;(2) digital design of die - based on the product model and design intention, establish the 3D solid model of the mold;(3) digital analysis and Simulation of mold - according to the forming process of the product, the structural analysis, thermal analysis, fatigue analysis and movement analysis of the die parts are carried out;(4) simulation of product forming process injection molding and stamping forming;(5) custom design process for standard parts and standard design of moulds;(6) die production management.s
I want to teach myself the die design (plastic mould). Please tell me which books I need. What's the title of the book? I'd like to have more details. Thank you
- This book can be used as the material forming and Control Engineering (mold design and manufacturing), students majoring in polymer materials and engineering and other materials, but also for the relevant technical personnel engaged in plastic molding process and mold design reference.s
What is the flow of mold design?
- When I do die design to get the products, first look at the size of the product, product requirements (materials, points, etc.), and then look at the structure of the product, for example on what needs to be done to open mold, which [dead (slider), inclined top, collision and cutter teeth, the most common core according to the characteristics of the products], there are some products, only a parting direction, some products will have a variety of parting direction, this refers to the type of die surface. The same direction of the mold parting surface can also be produced according to different products go to different places, parting the ingenious will reduce the mold cost and prolongs the service life of the mould, really want to know the process to mold factories to see inside,s
How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- Fundamentals: engineering drawings, processed materials, cutting tools, mechanical design fundamentals, engineering mechanics, cold die foundations, plastic mold foundations, CNC machining and processes, etc..s
About die design and machining
- A mechanical design (machine design), according to the requirements of the mechanical structure, working principle, motion, force and energy transfer, the various parts of the material and shape size and lubrication methods for design, analysis and calculation and transformed into specific description as a basis for the manufacturing process. 1, mechanical design can be broadly divided into: (1) new design (development design). The application of mature science and technology or experimentally proved feasible new technology, the design of new machinery has never been, mainly including functional design and structural design. (2) succession design. Update existing mechanical designs to improve performance, reduce manufacturing costs, or reduce operating costs based on experience and technical development. (3) variant design. In order to meet the new needs, some modifications or additions and deletions to the existing machines have been made to develop variant products which are different from the standard ones. Two, mold design, mold enterprises engaged in digital design, including mold and die, based on the traditional mold design, the full application of digital design tools, improve the quality of mold design, shorten the period of mould design personnel 1, the main jobs include: (1) - converting 3D digital mapping the product and mold model for conventional processing using two-dimensional engineering drawings, (2) die - digital design according to the product model and design intent, establish relevant mould three-dimensional entity model; (3) the digital simulation analysis of mold according to the product forming process conditions, analysis of the mould parts structure analysis and thermal analysis of motion fatigue analysis and die; (4)...s
What basic knowledge do CNC milling machine software programming and mold design require? Where do you start learning?
- First map (operating a year should be no problem), basic mechanical design (for parameters selection of materials, useful) g and M instruction swansoft simulation software according to the self help. There are programming books, it is best to look at the reasonable knife and notes, imitate examples of programming. To learn another software, you can use mastercam.s
In the processing and design of the mold, the quadrilateral and the single side of that advantage, where are there?
- If all departments have been accustomed to four points in the words, it is recommended not to modify, and before we want to change the company, the result is a mess, especially the discharge department, the mold is big, the number of electrodes can not touch.There will be many unexpected conditions, ha ha... Must change, you can try, but the whole department should be highly coordinated, or you will be exhausteds
What are the types of moulds? What is the main job of mold design? Does mold design need to be opened, such as machining centers, CNC machine tools, or design before a single computer?
- Mold types are: stamping die, injection mold, casting mold, drawing die, die casting, and so on.The mold design mainly take a product of his abrasive finishing 2 out of the picture, and 3 dimensions.The mold designer just needs to draw a picture in front of the computer.s
Using method and range of abrasive cleaners
- Abrasive cleaners refers to the mixture made of dispersion agent and auxiliary materials, abrasive, the habit also listed as a tool. The abrasive cleaners is used for grinding and ...
What are the types of industrial abrasives？
- There are many types of industrial abrasives.Below I give you a brief introduction about industrial abrasives. industrial abrasives---Diamond At present, the most hard material is ...
what is a fastener
- Generally the fasteners include the following parts： what is a fastener---Bolt: a type of fastener, consisting of two parts of the head and the screw (with an external screw cyli...
All kinds of grinding stones
- Grinding stones refers to shock (grinding) polishing machine, rolling (grinding polishing machine, but also can be used for centrifugal grinding polishing machine, vortex grinding ...
pcb printed circuit board
- Pcb printed circuit board, is a provider of electrical connection of electronic components. Its development has been more than 100 years of history; its design is mainly layout des...