Kitchenaid Appliances Parts
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Related Searches
Kitchenaid Appliances Parts Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kitchenaid Appliances Parts supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kitchenaid Appliances Parts firm in China.
Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- You can think of it with your toes, ug.UG is it good?! First of all, the surface is refined, that is, UG modeling graduate, as for other, such as assembly engineering drawing, rendering, motion simulation, CAE, UG wiring, etc., you have mastered it? If I do, I can barely say, "fine."".UG is not a supplement, it is a mechanical minimum, as far as CAD is concerned, let alone the foundation of the foundation!s
Which is good for mold design and manufacture and software?
- Is the basic case, AutoCAD don't think it bad, but many people don't see it with skilled only, you can go online to find AutoCAD mold insert (both our own research and development of small auxiliary system, on the AutoCAD map when some input parameters can be automatically drawing out, greatly improve work efficiency)I can't tell you which is better, because from the very beginning of the product analysis until the final mold is complete, it has gone through more than one software. I work for three years, currently used is Pro/E and AutoCAD, the two I think is the basis for other MasterCAM, UG, Solidwork, anyway you at school is a lot of free time to learn more, see more, at least at the entry level is not difficult.s
What is the flow of mold design?
- When I do die design to get the products, first look at the size of the product, product requirements (materials, points, etc.), and then look at the structure of the product, for example on what needs to be done to open mold, which [dead (slider), inclined top, collision and cutter teeth, the most common core according to the characteristics of the products], there are some products, only a parting direction, some products will have a variety of parting direction, this refers to the type of die surface. The same direction of the mold parting surface can also be produced according to different products go to different places, parting the ingenious will reduce the mold cost and prolongs the service life of the mould, really want to know the process to mold factories to see inside,s
please some Mold professionals enter!
- Drawing UG mould design manufacture application2 drawing CAD3 mold design and audit, solve sample or 2D drawing4, mold structure and accessories, proficient in all kinds of mold structure5 injection molding process can be followed by die test and transfer6 plastic materials and characteristic identification materials and characteristics7 appearance processing, identification and handling problemss
What is the best die design software available at the moment?
- That depends on what kind of mold. We use UG for car moulds. I think it's good!s
What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Simply speaking, mold design is based on the products to be processed to design mold; mold manufacturing is based on the design drawings required to mold out. Need to have basic knowledge of mechanical design of the general mold design (including the basic knowledge of engineering mechanics, mechanical drawing, technology, computer aided design and mold processing etc.), so the mold manufacturing can be said is the foundation of design. Mold manufacturing is relatively simple, at present, a higher degree of automation of mechanical processing, mainly to learn all kinds of machine tools, operations and mechanical basic knowledge (mechanical drawings, processes, etc.). As for your fear that nothing can be learned, it is impossible, as long as you work hard, you can still learn.s
How to enter the mold industry?
- It's good to study for six months under the master gates
CAD die file for die pressing die design
- Then look at the mold design manual and get an assembly plan. It's about the same shape.s
How to remove the rusted bolts best
- Bolt, with nuts cylindrical threaded fasteners. Is a machine part, usually fixed in the periphery of the mechanical equipment, so, over time, it is easy to rust. But how to remove ...
What is printed circuit board
- What is printed circuit board, a lot of people have heard of the "PCB" the English abbreviation name. But what does it mean? In fact, very simple, that is, the printed ci...
How to use the pipe clamps
- Maybe a lot of people don't know, what is pipe clamp, more do not know how to use the pipe clamps. Pipe clamp is mounted to guide rail, rail welding in basis, or with screws, t...
How to make the wooden clamps
- The equipment of clamps, clip. Many different kinds of clamps, shapes are different. In life, we use the most, is also one of the most common wood clamps, how to make the wooden cl...
what is a fastener
- Generally the fasteners include the following parts： what is a fastener---Bolt: a type of fastener, consisting of two parts of the head and the screw (with an external screw cyli...