Kids Portable Beds
Kids Portable Beds Related Searches
Kids Portable Beds Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kids Portable Beds supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kids Portable Beds firm in China.
Upper or lower berth or single bed?
- The upper and lower berths are good. When you are alone, you can sleep on the lower berth and put some unused things on the upper berth. And the summer is good hanging mosquito net. Relatives come, you can clean the upper berth, let others live, and do not have to sleep with the same bed. I mean, a lot of relatives, if you don't have any relatives, don't do it. If it is for the children, I suggest the upper and lower berth, when I was younger and my brother is so sleep.s
What's the difference between a single bed and a double bed?
- The main difference is the width:The bedroom bed is wide by the human body shoulder to decide, the bed width is by shoulder width (500MM) + body amplitude (150mm*2), in order to better meet the needs of the human body, single bed width size is 800~1200MM, double width size is 1350~2000MM, of course, the bed length of 2~2.1 meters can bes
What's the minimum size for a single bed?
- A single quilt with sizes and sheets; 200*230 cm. Quilt cover: 150*200 cm or 160*200 cm. This size is suitable for adults to be used in summer, but it is often used for winter. Adults single, winter size is best to choose 180*220 cm or 180*210 cm, quilt size, preferably the same size or slightly larger, such as: 200*230 cm.s
Is it dangerous for a child to sleep on the second floor of a bunk bed?
- If you choose to use bunk beds, you should pay attention to the following:1. place bunk beds in the corner of the house and touch the walls on both sides. Doing so can provide additional support and prevent two possible collapses.2., do not let children under 6 sleep on the upper level, he does not have the ability to climb safely coordination, or to prevent themselves falling.3. make sure that the upper mattress is perfect and will not cross the edge of the window frame. If there is a gap between the window frame and the wall, children can fall and asphyxia.4. there is a ladder up to the top to keep the night light so that the child sees the ladder.5. install the guardrail on the top floor. The distance between the upper rail and the guardrail should not exceed 3.5 inches (8.9 centimeters). When the upper mattress is under pressure from his body, make sure that the child doesn't get under the rail. If his head is stuck under the rail, it may suffocate. Therefore, a thick mattress must be used to prevent accidents.s
How can the bedroom be designed, put down two children's beds and a single bed, but also a bit larger space!
- Yes, they have double beds now. They are very safe and beautiful. There are also folding beds. They open at night and rest during the day. There is little spaces
What is the height of the bed?
- If you want to sleep comfortably, the mattress is the priority. Experience tells us that a good mattress should be strong enough to support your body at all points, and when you lie on it, the spine is similar to standing. Of course, can not be too hard to make hips and shoulders beyond its normal curvature, should not be too soft, so difficult to sleep in the mobile body.At present, high-grade bed, its mattess also is particular about. First, adopt independent mattress. The two is the first is exquisite material, exquisite filler, to achieve environmental protection, air permeability, and the human body affinity, there is outside of the fabric cysts, some senior mattresses are used advanced polyester, the texture is very good.s
What are the advantages of children's bed?
- The upper and lower two floors are of great use. When a child is young, parents can sleep on the lower floor and the baby sleeps on the upper deck. As soon as he grows up, the child's bed can become his private space. The upper layer places the child's little secret, and the lower sleep. And you can climb up and down in the process, a little meet the child's curiosity.s
What's the size of the single bed?
- Usually 1.2M*2.0Ms