Kenmore Refrigerator Repair
Kenmore Refrigerator Repair Related Searches
Kenmore Refrigerator Repair Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kenmore Refrigerator Repair supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kenmore Refrigerator Repair firm in China.
i BOUGHT A . VOLT AC POWER TRANSFORMER,1.5-3.0 volt dc motor and a 6amps 250volts brifge rectifier wat now???
- I'm not sure what you're trying to do. I have a box of rocks, a bag of ballons and two sharp sticks.s
will a ac motor work on dc power?
- No it will most likely blow your motor.s
Brushless DC Motor Question?
- A brushless DC motor is really an AC motor with a circuit, called an inverter or controller, to convert the DC into AC for the motor. The converter and number of poles on the motor determine the shaft speed(converter-output-frequency/number-... The amount of torque the motor can handle will be determined by the motors size and construcion. Larger motor, more torque. Neodymium more torque. Smaller motor, steel instead of neodymium, less torque. Trying to squeeze lots of torque from a small motor usually means lots of heat generated and loss of efficiency. I'm not sure what 70 kilograms means. Any motor can be made to lift 70 killograms with gearing. You must determine the required torque of the motor to determine if a motor of the size you're talking about can do the job. Torque is measured in newton-meters or foot pounds. If you're looking for the motor to lift 70 kilos from a small lever without any gearing, forget it. A motor of that size won't come close. But if you're just talking about lifting, it's more feasible with gearing.s
For AC 3 phase motor How can i calculate power in KWH?
- Your calculations are almost correct. The startup current can be neglected, since it should only last less than a few seconds. You should use a power factor, which is dependent on the motor specifications and its load level. Typical values would be about 0.75 - 0.85 for this small motor. You don't mention if the voltage is measured line-to-neutral, but this is a reasonable assumption in the U.S. Your calculation of daily energy consumption sounds about right for a small motor (about 2.5 hp) running for only about a half hour per day.s
The difference between a DC motor and an AC motor for a garbage collector
- Of course, alternating current is good. Because the AC motor is more stable than the direct current motor, the performance is stable, the heating is low and the efficiency is high.s
Causes of insulation breakdown in AC motor voltage withstand test
- For various reasons, the insulation parts are weak in AC motor, and the breakdown of the weak parts of the insulation in the withstand voltage tests
After puting in a new fan motor in the condenser unit on my ac.. The motor is seizing up.?
- You don't mention the capacitor which should be replaced, also. Inspect the fan blades, like the answer says above, to see if they're hitting the sides, out of balance, which will stress the motor shaft. Look at the wiring connections for any frayed insulation, bad terminals. You will get a high amp reading if you have them due to increased resistance. You might have a low voltage issue at the contactor. You can get bad motor out of the box, so check the play up and down of the shaft and free rotation of it before you pay for the next one.s
The difference between induction motor and induction motor
- Three phase asynchronous motor as three-phase motor for motor operation. Three phase asynchronous motor rotor speed below the speed of a rotating magnetic field, the rotor winding magnetic field between the relative motion and the induced electromotive force and current, and electromagnetic torque and magnetic field interaction, realize the energy transformation. Compared with the single-phase asynchronous motor, the three-phase asynchronous motor has good performance and saves various materials. According to the structure of the rotor, the three-phase asynchronous motor can be divided into two kinds of cage and winding. The squirrel cage rotor asynchronous motor is widely used because of its simple structure, reliable operation, light weight and cheap price. Its main disadvantage is the difficulty of speed regulation. Winding three-phase asynchronous motor rotor and stator is also provided with three-phase winding, and through the slip ring, brush and external rheostat connection. Adjusting rheostat resistance can improve the starting performance of motor and adjust the speed of motors
Briefly information of roll forming machine manufacturers
- Roll forming machine manufacturers are currently located in many places all over the world, as we all know, roll formings applications are greatly required in our life.In this case...
The Lightweight Durability of Aluminum Sheets
- In the 1970's, there was a large-scale movement for beverage companies to stop using steel cans for soda pop and beer. Their existed the need to switch to an alternative materi...
What is the problem about the lawn mower
- 1，Why use the throttle when the lawn mower is working？ When the lawn cut grass, it relies on the high-speed rotating blade to cut the grass,if the line speed is not enough, the...
Proposals of buying sandwich panel machines
- There is no doubt that sandwich panel machines are more and more popular among the public, they are increasingly used in our common life, especially in our construction fields. The...
Brief introduction to installation of top rated air purifiers
- As we can see, top rated air purifiers are widely in many places, such as construction places, household application places and so on. Installation process of top rated air purifie...