Kenmore Refrigerator Repair
Kenmore Refrigerator Repair Related Searches
Kenmore Refrigerator Repair Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kenmore Refrigerator Repair supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kenmore Refrigerator Repair firm in China.
How to operate a 230volt 3-phase AC motor from 12volt DC to 230volt AC inverter? Do such inverter exist?
- 1 HP is 746 watts, so the motor will consume more than this. I'm sure there are inverters available to do this, but it would be better to use a higher input voltage (to reduce the current). Also you need to make sure the inverter can safely handle the motor stating current. This can be 5 or more times the full load current.s
AC motors question!!!!?
- single phase motor only has 1 phase wound on it's stator. These motors tend to run choppy. Three phase has all three phases wound on the stators ( + and - on opposite sides of the motor) all three phases are set 120 degrees apart around the stator (just like the phases of a 3 phase system). The function is not only to produce more torque but it make the motor run much smoother.s
AC versus DC motors.?
- dc motor has more starting torque then ac motors
Motor is old craftmen garage door opener, I quess AC electric?
- Hello Motor is old craftmen garage door opener, I quess AC electric?So Two are for the AC power and one is for the ground.so If they are very light guage wire it could be for some sort of remote, but since its old.so its write them....s
Braking principle of 220V alternating current motor
- LZ is trying to understand the principle of an ordinary two-phase AC motor? The function of an electric motor is to convert electrical energy into mechanical energy. Motor is divided into alternating current motor and direct current motor two major categories.s
What advantage does an AC motor have over a DC motor?
- AC induction motor don't require brushes and are extremely rugged. These motors operate at a RPM of 120* Frequency/ pole pairs minus the slip speed. An induction motor with one pole pair will operate just below 3600 RPM ( somewhere around 3400 RPM) at a line frequency of 60 hertz. The slip speed is usually about 150 RPM or so. It varies depended on how heavily loaded the motor is. DC motors require brushes and a commutator or some type of electronic control. This makes these motors more fragile. The speed is variable depending on load which may or may not be useful.s
How to run 220V AC Aquarium Motor with 12V 7Amps DC Dry Cell Battery? Tell low budget and simple something?
- I looked up your pump. It pulls about 80 watts. Now it is possible to convert 12V DC to 220V AC - that device is called an inverter. I've linked one below. Assuming about 80% efficiency in the inverter (which is optimistic) you will be pulling about 100 watts from your battery. 12V x 7 amp-hours is only 84 watt-hours. And you only get that with much lower discharge rates, say about 10 watts instead of 100. I doubt your battery would run this pump for more than half an hour. I wouldn't be surprised if it lasted only 15 minutes. I'm not just guessing here. I have extensive experience with this type of battery as used in UPSs (Uninterruptible Power Supplies). Also, I've linked a typical data sheet below. You can find pumps that run directly off of 12 volts DC. But they're still going to pull about the same power (watts) to do the same work. You will avoid the conversion losses in the inverter, but that is all. And you might lose that again in the pump, since things running on higher voltage are generally more efficient (reason: for the same power, greater current causes greater I-squared-R losses). Sorry but... I don't know what your reason is for wanting to run from a battery, but a half hour or less runtime is just not practical. You can find larger batteries of course (the largest barely-manageable would be a typical car battery) but you are still going to have quite limited runtimes. As someone else said, you'll really need two batteries (at least), one on charge and one running the pump, and you'll need to buy a charger. And the batteries will need to be replaced often, as typical lead-acids don't last long in rapid deep cycle usage. Verb. Sap. to one of the other answerers: A rechargeable battery is a *secondary* battery, not primary. .s
How do I power an 21V AC motor?
- The microwave must have a transformer to produce the proper voltage. Without that, you could use a 24 volt control transformer that is commonly used in home hydronic heating systems. These are available from any plumbing-heating supplier and will generally output about 25 to 26 volts which is a little high but should be O.K. Connect the transformer primary up to a conventional power cord and plug it in to a wall outlet. If you wish to reduce the voltage, you may be able to get good results by connecting the power to the transformer through a light dimmer, with a volt meter to measure the voltage to the motor.s
What is the hoisting definition
- Hoisting means the hoisting or lifting of the gantries. As we can see, there are many kinds of gantries used in the market. hoisting mechanisms are playing a more and more importan...
where to buy lawn mower
- Recently, many of my friends have asked me a question:Where to buy lawn mower？This is an easy question to answer. There are a lot of answers to this questions.Now let me tell you...
Maintenance precautions of the best air purifiers for pets
- There is no doubt that best air purifiers for pets are widely in many places, such as construction places, household application places and so on. Maintenance process of best air p...
Production of home air filter
- As we all know, home air filters are materials that are directly made of aluminum. Aluminum has soft texture and good ductility, besides, aluminum has the silver white gloss. If we...
what is a lawn mower
- What is a lawn mower？It is a kind of mechanical equipment and green environmental protection equipment for cutting grass. It can cut and dry grasses and weeds.And the recovered h...