Kenmore Parts Refrigerator
Kenmore Parts Refrigerator Related Searches
Kenmore Parts Refrigerator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kenmore Parts Refrigerator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kenmore Parts Refrigerator firm in China.
Why is DC used to run equipment and not AC?
- You can use AC motors, but often you want to vary the motor speed and AC motors basically are governed by the frequency of the AC signal. While varying frequency is not impossible, it generally involves much more sophisticated and expensive circuitry than just varying the magnitude of the current as is done with DC motors.s
Where are the low voltage AC asynchronous motors used in electric machines?
- As long as the driving force is the place, basically used，Widely used in industry, agriculture, national defense, aerospace, scientific research, construction, transportation, and people's daily life.s
if a ac supply is given to dc motor why the motor coil burned?
- Hi BECAUSE ITS A DC MOTOR (DC = Direct current AC = alternating current) AC current is like a circle .. power goes in and comes out DC current is like a Straight line that ends. power goes in and is grounded to a stop. Two totally different types of Electricity good luck tims
Why does increasing the number of poles in an AC synchronus motor decrease speed?
- basically it is because you only rotate the amount the poles are separated for each cycle. double the poles, you rotate 1/2 has slow. the motor will run smoother, though.s
Is it possible to add more torque to an ac electric motor?
- No, not really. As with any motor, you are going to get X power out for Y power in. Power in is electrical wattage, and power out is mechanical wattage (or horsepower). Electrical power is volts times amps, and mechanical power is speed times torque. You can't get more power out- increasing the torque- without more power in. The only practical way to do this would be to feed the motor more power (in the form of voltage), but that would increase your power consumption, increase your speed, and you're not likely able to get a higher AC voltage very easily.s
Overvolting a DC motor?
- Assuming it is a 1.0 service factor and the type is a series motor, you would get right at 1/3 more RPM depending on the load. Motors being so different, some like a little high voltage some like low voltage, about the only way to really know the current draw is to measure it. I would not allow it to run anymore than 10% over rated current. Next is the quality of the motor, some AC motors ran off VFDS run at higher speeds than rated, but again current and load will have a huge effect. But back to your extra 12 volts, the internal components are designed to withstand a certain RPM. However some motors are built to the bare minimum design, others are built to withstand some overload. It's a big jump, but again a series DC motor is load controlled, we don't know the load, and only by measuring it will we. I would say it the chances are the motor lasting is going to go down by the amount of the over voltage. I would suggest you use some type of mechanical transmission to increase the wheel speed which is what I assume you are after. Again this creates different loads, so find a DC amp meter so you know where you are at, and mount it on the kart, a volt meter would be nice also.. A larger driver pulley[or gear] on the motor shaft and a smaller driven pulley [or gear} will give you more RPM at the driven pulley. Just like an automobile, there are transmissions to control the RPMS of the engine, at various speeds along with torque at various speeds. If you go to a bearing supply store, they will have a line of variable adjustable pulleys that can be adjusted in or out to increase or decrease the diameter, you might find a device like that very helpful. Direct drive is smoother and dependent again on the motor, would be a great drive train but you are talking a very sophisticated and expensive motor and controller.s
What determines voltage usage for electric AC motors?
- For the mechanical characteristics you want (torque, RPM) you get a motor to suit the power supply you already have. You could change the voltage with a transformer (but not the frequency) to suit an existing motor designed for another voltage, but this is probably not the best option.s
How can you convert a AC motor to run on a DC power supply?
- Can you tell us something more about the motor ? I think if we knew what kind of AC motor it is we could know about the construction and that will make it easier for us to think of a way to run it on DC supply. I think you might need a Brush and Slip ring assembly to be mounted on the same shaft as the motor so that the DC gets Converted in to AC.s
Proposals of buying sandwich panel machines
- There is no doubt that sandwich panel machines are more and more popular among the public, they are increasingly used in our common life, especially in our construction fields. The...
Prices of commercial metal forming sheets
- As we all know, commercial metal forming sheets have a wide application in our real life. They are now playing an increasingly important role in different fields. commercial metal ...
Somthing about what is hoist
- What is hoist? I think different people have differnt answers. There is no doubt that hoist cranes now have a wide application. Hoist cranes mean the cranes which install the hoist...
Usage precautions of best air filters for home
- Best air filters for home are widely in many places, such as construction places, household application places and so on. best air filters for home are very important parts that ca...
Photographer transformas lawn mower equipment becomes tripod of heavy artillery
- Do you know what is lawn mower equipment?Do you know how to use the lawn mower equipment?In addition to mowing,now lawn mower equipment has other application.A photographer transfo...