Kenmore Parts Refrigerator
Kenmore Parts Refrigerator Related Searches
Kenmore Parts Refrigerator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Kenmore Parts Refrigerator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Kenmore Parts Refrigerator firm in China.
How can I slow down an AC motor from a reciprocating saw?
- Try plugging it into the footpedal of a sewing machine they are the best speed controller in the world. you can probably find one at a thrift store or a garage sale for cheaps
Why are resistors used?
- AC motor does not need a fix resistor ! Perhaps it was a capacitor ? Show the picture if you could or read what it marked on it.s
How to change DC motor to AC motor?
- Check torque is not less than the original DC motor, AC motor torque (N = m) = motor rated power (W) / (2 * pi * speed /60). Motor power and frequency converter are selected accordinglys
why cant you run a ac motor on batterys? its all electricity what if i stack the batterys?
- Even an auto takes electricity. Water runs with neither.s
How to change a single phase AC motor to a three phase AC motor?
- You'd have to replace the motor guts with the motor guts of a three-phase motor; single-phase and three-phase motors are totally different. For example, a 3 phase motor has starting torque while a single-phase motor requires a shading coil for starting. So it's not economical; just buy a real 3-phase motor. However, you can in principle hook up a single phase AC motor between two poles of a three-phase electrical installation (provided of course the motor's rated for the supply system voltage).s
- Yep, what Justin said.....s
where is the ac blow motor RESISTOR on a honda accord 04?
- The blower motor transistor is located on the passenger side of the vehicle. It will have 2 screws holding it into the HVAC unit as well as a 4 wire connector running to it.s
ohm's law and motor question?
- The resistance of the motor can be looked at as R = E/I = 110/8 = 14 ohms. But that is not a constant, the motor draws current depending on the RPM and on the load, so the resistance varies over a wide range. But leaving all that aside... to drop the power in half, you need an equal value resistor, that is, 14 ohms. Power in the resistor is 55²/14 = 220 watts, so you need a 400 watt resistor, very expensive (you should always double the wattage). But that value of resistance may not allow the motor to operate at all. First of all, the starting current is 3-5 times more than the operating current, but the resistor limits the current to 8 amps. Your best bet is to get a light dimmer type control. Get one that is rated for 20 amps and for motor load.s
Somthing about what is hoist
- What is hoist? I think different people have differnt answers. There is no doubt that hoist cranes now have a wide application. Hoist cranes mean the cranes which install the hoist...
lawn mower dealers will make compensation for the person was cut by the mower
- Luomou who lives in Songxi bought a lawn mower.He planned to improve work efficiency,but it has cut his foot and wrist,he not only spent 8000 RMB to see a doctor, but also can not ...
what is a lawn mower
- What is a lawn mower？It is a kind of mechanical equipment and green environmental protection equipment for cutting grass. It can cut and dry grasses and weeds.And the recovered h...
We can learn the clay metal forming process
- Today, we will learn the clay metal forming process together. The clay metal forming process in traditional kilns generates atmospheric pollution when industrial and domestic scrap...
The Lightweight Durability of Aluminum Sheets
- In the 1970's, there was a large-scale movement for beverage companies to stop using steel cans for soda pop and beer. Their existed the need to switch to an alternative materi...