International Textile Expo
International Textile Expo Related Searches
International Textile Expo Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional International Textile Expo supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest International Textile Expo firm in China.
Introduction of geomembrane welding machine
- The construction technology requirements of geomembrane engineering are very strict Leister equipment provide precise and reliable welding quality in severe working environment.s
What's the service life period of geomembranes?
- The years of working under sewage conditions is 60~90 years. The service life period issue of geomembrane. Thickness used in irrigation works is 0, mainly depending on whether the plastic film loose anti-seepage and water-proof function. The years of working under clean water conditions is up to 80~120 years. According to the Soviet National Standard. 2m plus stabilizer polyethylene film. Therefore, the service life period of geomembrane is sufficient to meet the service life period required by dam seepage-proofings
Where does the smooth surface of seepage-proof geomembrane face?
- Negative direction that can increase frictions.s
What are the differences of pvc geomembrane and pe geomembrane?
- Geomembrane is a kind of waterproof material which takes high-molecular polymer as the basic raw material. It is mainly divided into: Polyethylene (PE) geomembrane, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) geomembrane, high density polyethylene (HDPE) geomembrane and other environmentally friendly impermeable membrane. 1, width and thickness are up to the specification, thickness: 0.2-2.5mm, width: 1-8m. 2, excellent performance of environmental stress cracking resistance. 3, excellent chemical resistance. 4, a larger temperature range and long service life. 5, It can be used for buring landfills and dealing with wastewater, sewage, tailings storage sites ands
How many models of composite geo-membrane are there?
- Composite geo-membrane models are 0.1-1.5mm, 0.2-1.5mm, 0.1-0.8mm, 0.1-0.8mm. Composite geomembrane is water impermeable material composited by geotextile and geomembrane for seepage prevention. Its physical and mechanical properties such as tensile, tear, bursting resistance are high, so that it can meet the needs of water conservancy, municipal engineering, construction, transportation, subways, tunnels and so on. Because it uses high polymer material and adds antioxidant during production process, it can be used in unconventional temperature environment.s
What are the advantages of membrane switch series?
- Membrane switch has many advantages: It is resistant to water, dust, oil and harmful gas erosion, and is stable and reliable in properties. It has small volume, long service life, and convenient installation. Its panel can be washed without damage of characters on it. It also has rich color and elegant appearance. Your product will obtain more distinct features of the time by using the membrane switch. Main types of the membrane switch: With rigid or flexible printed circuit board as substrate, the membrane switch panel is made with plastic (polycarbonate, polyester, etc.) faceplate with colored decorative patterns printed on it. It is installed with keys with hand feeling or not. It is a kind of electronic component integrating switch function with decorative function, and also has a new human-machine interface. Its switching circuit and connection mode of the complete appliance can be finished by welding or plug-in.s
How to weld the geomembrane better?
- When the temperature is below 5 degrees Celsius, construction should not begin in accordance with the requirements of the specification. If the construction must begin, the welding machine should be preheated before welding. 6 4 the welding line must be neat and beautiful, and there must be no slide welding and hopping. When the geomembrane is laid, telescopic deformation caused by temperature change should be reserved according to the varied range of local temperature and the properties of the geomembrane. 2 The joint of the geomembrane must not have oil as well as dust and the overlapping section of the geomembrane should not be have debris like sand and mud. The debris must be cleaned before welding. 12 the welding line of adjacent welding seam should be lapped staggerly. 9 Before the welding starts everyday, a sample of 0.9mm×0.3mm should be test welded on the scene. 5 13 When welding the geomembrane, electric generator of great voltage regulation performance should be used to supply power and voltage stabilizer must be used when using local electricity under special conditions.s
How to use the mobile phone laminator?
- The mobile phone is fixed on the mobile phone slot, and then switch the torque on the back to lift the height to the mobile phone screen. The method of application of mobile phone laminator read 2 take out the fixed SMD, one side is attached on the mebrane number 2, the mebrane is aligned at the back of screen mobile phone, and then the other side of the fixed SMD is pasted on the lifting platform. The operation method 3 of mobile phone laminator open the mebrane and clean the mobile phone screen, uncover the number 1 label of the mebrane, and press slowly the mebrane by the roller. Method 4 of using mobile phone laminator tear off the number 2 film, wipe the screen of the mobile phone with a clean cloth, which can squeeze out the rest of the bubble. Sticking the film is finished. The notice of the method of using mobile phone laminator It must clean the screen mobile phone before sticking the film.s
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...