Intake Systems For Trucks
Intake Systems For Trucks Related Searches
Intake Systems For Trucks Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Intake Systems For Trucks supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Intake Systems For Trucks firm in China.
Couch in front of air intake?
- That would be fine. All long as the air passage is not completely blocked you shouldnt have a problem.s
Is it hurting my car to not get it tuned after i put a cold air intake and a o/r x pipe on it? 05 mustang gt?
- The cold air intake is just that, it brings in cold air from somewhere outside the engine bay. The heat from the engine will raise the air temp in the pipe but not as high if it was being taken from under the hood. The check engine light is on because you broke the link between the air fuel mixture before the cats to after the cats. Gas is being added because the computer isn't reading any O2 after the cats. A cold air intake system and cat back exhaust would be a fix to your problem.s
cold air intake question???
- Its not an actual cold air intake .It has no actual cold air box to capture cold air. but it will make you truck breath better.If you live in calif. You will have to take it of and put the stock one back on to get it smogged! Its not legal in calif.s
I need an expert on a cold air intake.?
- True experts will tell you a cold air intake is a waste of money and you will not see any increase in MPG or HP/torque. It may sound a little cooler thos
what would be the best air intake for my 2002 honda civic lx ?
- Stock. As you just mentioned, it's a matter of RPM. Say you buy a 500$ intake, that gets you a whopping 8 horsepower at 5200rpm. But for the rest of the powerband, you get nothing. Maybe 1, maybe 2. And how often are you at 5200 rpm anyway? Are you going to just keep your engine revved to that, to keep your performance? So, you gain zero performance. Because for the most amount of your useful powerband, you're not gaining anything. And this is the case with all aftermarket intakes currently on the market. They advertise max horsepower, but the dynos prove that there's little to no gain for the rest. In fact, some even take away torque, which is what you actually NEED to get your car moving. Don't waste your money, if you have two cells worth of intelligence in your body.s
What is connected to the air intake hose?
- James W. you have an ASE and you don't know that a cruise control needs more vacuum than an intake tubelol And fuel pressure regs vacuum are run off the intake manifold like the cruise. 2001 import. yep, its got a Mass Air Flow Sensor! Map was an 80s thing. Why do people toot their own horns and then give bad info! Not trying to be a dick but really. The only good info you had there was bringing the car to a mechanic.s
Cold air intake vs Cone filter/aircharger?
- impatience, coleus, spiderplant, paparus, begonia,s
What would a cold air intake for a 2001 grand prix GT do?
- Add approximately two hp at first-rate. You purchased a small engine for a few intent, reside with it, it's NOT a efficiency engine and the countless numbers of bucks required so as to add even 25 hp could be a whole waste of cash.s
What does the brake system consist of
- Nowadays, most people have a car or motorbike or bicycle and we all know these vehicles have brake system. But how much do you know about the brake system? And what does the brake ...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...