Insulation For Homes
Insulation For Homes Related Searches
Insulation For Homes Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Insulation For Homes supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Insulation For Homes firm in China.
Which is better for a 2-story house : radiant barrier roof or more attic insulation?
- the best is more attic isolation so that the heat don't come directly to second floor.s
I need to know if I insulate the roof of my attached garage or just the ceiling?
- Insulating the ceiling and then the roof would be a huge waste of money. You only insulate on the cold side of a heated area. Why would you put insulation on the roof when you have insulation in the ceiling and there is no heat source in between the two?. Put R40 insulation in your ceiling, roof vents in your roof, and you will be fine. You can add more insulation if you want, but it gets to the point where you are not really doing much any more.s
what would be average hourly wage for roof insulation installer on the gold coast?
- Depends on whether you are employed or working contract. Currently it could be 18-25 per hr for employee or upto 40 per hr for contract depending on allowances and if you are providing your own vehicle or company vehicle. Then are you doing bats or anticon, it is usually charged on a sqm rate. Call some roofing companies or insulation companies and ask them what their rates are.s
do i have to have insulation in my roof?
- Maybe, you do need insulation above the ceilings (it will be between the ceiling joists/framing that also serve as the attic floor joists/framing. 1. If you have a finished attic (for a living area of some sort) then yes there should be insulation with a vapor barrier under the roof &/or between the roof framing. This will help keep heating/cooling costs down and prevent condensation from forming under the roof and doing lots of water damage over time. 2. If the attic is partially finished but used for storage only & there is attic ventilation in use also then no you don't need insulation under your roof. 3. If your attic is partially finished or completely finished but used for storage only and there is no attic ventilation then yes you should have insulation with a vapor barrier also under the roof. You don't have to have it since it's used for storage only but if you start to see condensation &/or wet areas on the wood or framing under the roof then you will need insulation with a vapor barrier installed. If for any reason insulation is installed under the roof it must be installed correctly and have in place a proper method of ventilation directly under the roof itself. All roof systems in the attic areas must have proper ventilation to prevent any possibility of condensation forming under &/or in the wood roof framing & sheathing materials that will rot the wood over time.s
No ventilation between insulation and roof between knee wall & floor of attic. How can I provide ventilation?
- That is an option. And there aren't many options.Not much is going to slide easily behind the insulation. I'm thinking --------------------. You are undoubtedly going to snag on roof nails coming through the decking. I don't know if they would hold up but the cardboard tubes wrapping paper comes on might work if you tape 2 together. and flatten and tape the end you will be pushing in first. cut slots with utility knife. I think your idea would work if you can afford the pipe. That's a tough one. When we convert attics we line those cavities with a styrofoam insulation chute end to end until we reach open ventilation-you probably know that by now. Give it a try.s
Suggest thermal insulation material for rcc roof that can be put during water proofing of roof?
- use a polythene sheet . i dont know about where u live but where i live we get very long and broad size thick polythene sheets to make shelter or the protect from rain . even poor ppl use it to make slums . they attach a sheet in bamboo and they bury half of that bamboo stick inside the ground and by arranging 4 of them like this in a square area they make a bamboo frame. then as i said they attach sheet and make temporary home but they live there for years.s
If a roofing contractor offers an insulation material with an R value of 2.5 instead of 3?
- You don't want that. If he offers 3.5 instead of the required 3, that is a different story. Otherwise he should give you more material thickness to provide an equivalent R of 3. Yes, the difference can be substantial and I wouldn't forward it to the client. The smaller the R value of the entire roof sandwich the larger the difference it makes. Like the change from 5 mpg to 4 mpg is a 25% worsening in fuel economy, but a change from 100 mpg to 99 mpg is 1%. It will mess up the heating/cooling of the building and the mechanical systems might be inadequate. They could save money on the roof and complain how the building is too hot/too cold or the mechanical systems never shut off and their energy bills are too high.s
best way to insulate conservatory roof?
- The owners of the federal deserve are the biggest criminals. Research woodrow Wilson 1913-signed Americas banks over to a group of a few dominant men. A few years later in 1919 Woodrow Wilson apologized for destroying our country.s
what to use to clean granite
- Cleaning methods of granite： 1，When the paint and paint on granite，what to use to clean granite？ When the paint or paint dripped on the granite on, in addition to the adhes...
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
how to fix door closer
- The new door closer is in use for a week to 10 days，you should check all the screws, and retighten again. Please use the hydraulic oil recommended by the manufacturer.For cold ar...
what is the difference between granite and marble
- Granite and marble are commone stone in our daily life, whether it is luster or texture,they are rare good stone.But what is the difference between granite and marble？Let me take...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...