Home Decor For Less
Home Decor For Less Related Searches
Home Decor For Less Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Home Decor For Less supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Home Decor For Less firm in China.
Redoing tile in bathroom?
- Using the 8x8 and figuring they are whole tile, there are 2.25 pcs of 8x8 in a s/f. 56 pcs divided by 2.25 is 24.88 s/f There are 1.17 s/f per 13x13 tile. 24.88 divided by 1.17 s/f is 21.36 pcs of 13x13 or a bare minimum or 22 pcs. The wall figures at 28 pcs divided by 2.25 is 12.44 pc or a minimum of 13 pcs of 12x12. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GLs
How to make handmade tiles?
- In some measure it depends on how strong you want the tiles to be. Fired clay, in even a tile sense, is usually done at 3600 degrees in a kiln. Then cooled, painted/glazed/ etc. and fired again. At a decent pottery retailer you can find dozens of types of clay, and in fact some that is low fire, or even oven bake, which can be hand painted, and perhaps glazed over with a clear coat and no re-firing, but the strength and durability issue will still exist. Clay for tile, Ceramic or Porcelain, is slab rolled for consistency, Cut precisely, fired in kilns, cooled, then is decorated variously. Some larger houses will sell blanks that one can decorate themselves, even coffee mugs/cups/ bathroom sinks. etc. Obviously with a rolling pin and some risers, at 3/8 or 1/4, you could hand roll the clay and cut it, but then what? Below is a link for a general search to a company that can give you all the info you need in various methods and types of clay used. I spent a lot of $$$ with them in the early part of this decade. Steven Wolf Just my two senses
Laminate wood floors or tile?
- Go with tile. You add value to your house. Cheap laminate would only last only a few years. Laminate, in essence, is comppressed paper. If you have kids and they spill water, it could easily damage the laminate flooring. Expensive laminate could prevent this.. however they cost like $3+ per sq/ft. At that rate you might as well get the real deal and go with hardwood flooring. Last longer. Upkeep better. I'm a contractor btw.s
- Shoot, I'm just a carpenter and have only done tile as side jobs, and mine have never turned out like that. I'd raise hell with these people.s
Adding tile backsplash - how do I finish off edge?
- Most tile patterns have edge pieces just for this purpose. When you go shopping for your tile, check to see if there are matching edge pieces in the same color. Edge pieces are narrow, beveled or rounded off in some way so you can just butter them in along the last row of tiles and give it a finished look. Talk to the shop folks and see what they've got for you.s
Tile on top of Laminate flooring?
- 1. = yes 2. = sometimes depends on what the floor is like under the laminate, if you have timber floor then simply screw 4mm ply wood to the floor and use a wood to tile adhesive and flexi grout. 3. = take the toilet out and refit it when your done. looks cr#p else, when refit the toilet u might need a offset pan connector as the floor will be a little higher .............s
should i tile my new shower ceiling?
- I would indeed tile the ceiling. Just be sure the bathroom is well vented with all the hot steam in the room. Just search for good easy cleaners. simple windex on the ceiling? not much soap up there?s
Where can I purchase 6 or 8 inch Hexagon shaped ceramic tile?
- Those okorder.com/s
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
Basic working principle of automatic door
- How do automatic doors work, the basic composition of the automatic door machine is roughly the same, with more than one, and then with the door signal, you can configure a set of ...
how to fix door closer
- The new door closer is in use for a week to 10 days，you should check all the screws, and retighten again. Please use the hydraulic oil recommended by the manufacturer.For cold ar...