high tenacity polypropylene geotextile fabrics
high tenacity polypropylene geotextile fabrics Related Searches
high tenacity polypropylene geotextile fabrics Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional high tenacity polypropylene geotextile fabrics supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest high tenacity polypropylene geotextile fabrics firm in China.
next seal layer and the stress absorption layer or geotextile can be set together?
- Can be set together, geotextile in the lower layer can play a good pull, the role of protection!s
Geotextile and non-woven fabrics What is the difference
- Geotextile is divided into two non-woven geotextile and woven geotextile, non-woven geotextile and acupuncture and spunlace, staple fiber and long fiber. Nonwovens means that the manufacturing process does not require weaving. Geotextiles are used for geotechnical engineering. Geotextile is part of the textile does not require the manufacture can be made, called non-woven geotextile. Non-woven fabrics can be used very broad, like we use the heart of the soft wipes, are non-woven, as well as the hotel put the shoes of the shoes, but also non-woven.s
Principle and Advantages of Permeable Geotextile
- The advantages of permeable geotextile: 1: isolation, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile with different physical properties (particle size, distribution, consistency and density, etc.) of building materials (such as soil and sand, soil and concrete Etc.) to isolate. So that two or more materials are not lost, not mixed, to maintain the overall structure and function of the material, so that the building capacity to enhance the capacity. 2: filter, when the water from the fine soil into the coarse soil layer, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile good permeability and water permeability, so that water through, and effectively carrying soil particles, sand, small Stone, etc., in order to maintain the stability of soil and water engineering. 3: drainage, polyester staple acupuncture geotextile has a good water conductivity, it can form a drainage channel within the soil, the soil structure of the excess liquid and gas efflux. 4: reinforced, the use of polyester staple acupuncture geotextile to enhance the soil tensile strength and resistance to deformation, enhance the stability of the building structure to improve the quality of soil. 5: protection, water erosion of the soil, the effective concentration of concentrated diffusion, transmission or decomposition, to prevent soil damage by external forces, the protection of the soil. 6: high tensile strength, good permeability, breathable properties, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion-resistant, not moth-eaten.s
Geotextile Commission test how many square meters
- 1-2 square meters, I am specializing in the production of geotechnical materialss
Characteristics of filament geotextile
- It can replace the traditional engineering materials and construction methods, construction safer, and contribute to environmental protection, can be more economical, effective and lasting solution to the basic problems in the construction. Filament geotextile has good mechanical function, good water permeability, and can be anti-corrosion, anti-aging, with isolation, filtration, drainage, protection, stability, reinforcement and other functions, to adapt to uneven grass-roots, Damage, creep small, long-term load can still maintain the original function. Filament geotextile characteristics: strength - the same weight under the specifications, the tensile strength are higher than other acupuncture non-woven fabrics; anti-ultraviolet light - with high UV resistance; high temperature resistance - resistance High temperature up to 230 ℃, high temperature remains structural integrity and the original physical properties; permeability and flat drainage - geotextile thick and is needle-shaped, with good surface drainage and vertical permeability, years later Can maintain this performance; creep resistance - geotextile creep resistance is better than other geotextiles, so long effect is good. It can resist the erosion of common chemical substances in soil and resistance to gasoline, diesel and other corrosion; ductility - geotextile under a certain stress has a good elongation, so that it can adapt to uneven irregular base; Cloth technical features: thick geotextile, geotextile can guarantee the three-dimensional porosity, is conducive to the realization of excellent hydraulic performance. Geotextile break strength has a great advantage, especially for retaining walls and embankment reinforcement. Geotextile indicators are more than the national standard, is an excellent geotextile reinforced materials.s
300g geotextile GB thickness is how much
- There are a variety of geotextiles. If it is non-woven, then upstairs said correct. If it is woven type, that is not right, it should be about 1mm.s
Can the geotextile function be a filter?
- Yes, but depends on the specific filter accuracy requirements.s
You produce 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile it?
- 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile is designed for high-speed rail sliding layer of high-strength wear-resistant geotextile, our products in the West high-speed rail passenger line, OKorder and Hangzhou and other high-speed rail lines have applications.s
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel suppliers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you done y...
What's the thickness of insulated plasterboard
- Description:Insulated Plasterboard is a building material made of gypsum as the main raw material. It is a kind of material that has the character of light weight, high strength, t...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
World's biggest real estate companies
- Description:Through mergers and acquisition, the Beijing Capital Development Holdings Co Ltd has become the largest-scale enterprise, with assets totalling more than 50 billion yua...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...