high output solar panel
high output solar panel Related Searches
high output solar panel Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional high output solar panel supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest high output solar panel firm in China.
how much money do solar panels cost?
- In the US, the average electric cost $.5/kw-hr. $2500 means you are using 6700 Kw-hr/month or 550 kw-hr/day. Since solar panel only make peak kw for about 5 hours per day (in sunny places like (AZ) you will need a 0 kw system. Solar systems cost about $7/watt so your system will cost about $750,000. The government my pay for about $250,000, so be prepared to spend one half a million dollars. You will also spend about $250/month on maintenance of the system. The system will lose about %/year of it's efficiency, so the system will be paid for in 240 months, or 20 years. With in 5 years after the system is paid for, they will have to be replaced, the cost will be another 2 million dollars.s
how to power a 400 watt heater with solar panels and batteries?
- Get the rating from the manufacturer, they will give you the watts per m2 of their panels. divide 400 into the rating and will have the total area, then get the area of the panel that physically fits better the project and divide the total area into that of the panel selected, you will have how many panels you need. For the batteries is more complicated because of the available light hours of your location and what time of day are you going to use the heater, to be safe make a bank of batteries to store 600 watts to have a 50% stored power for emergencys
How much candle lights is required to operate a 205 watt solar panel?
- That's hard to tell. A solar panel produces somewhere between 7 and 0W per square foot under sunlight exposure. You should calculate the light intensity of sunlight, and then calculate the light intensity of a candle (You'll have to look that up in some physics book or the internet) and then just multiply the number of candles until you match the intensity of sunlight. Realistically, you would need so many candles that you wouldn't be able to fit them in front of the solar panels, assuming you don't end up with a huge fireball.s
Solar Panels Energy Theory?? ENERGY?
- I haven't any theory what you're doing or what you think of you're attaining. A 235 watt panel isn't lots potential. you may easily save it with a undeniable previous lead acid battery.s
Solar Panels Project?
- Solar okorder.coms
Advantages and Disadvantages of using solar panels?
- Initial cost , space occupied AND DAILY CYCLE (unless through a battery) are the only disadvantages. REST ARE ALL ADVANTAGESs
- i think it means that it will receive more (total for the whole day) when it is tilted to the most perpendicular to the sun. if you are on the northern /southern hemisphere, when the sun is not really directly above you. provided it doesnt automatically adjusts
Solar Panels for Jacuzzi?
- You can do this by isolating the jacuzzi, you will need a solar array adequate for the power draw of the jacuzzi, a charge controller, battery bank, off-grid inverter and switch gear. This is the expensive way to go--especially if you are planning to heat the water with the solar. A better option would be to heat the jacuzzi with solar thermal panels. It is plumbing instead of electrical, but the cost would be much less. If you still want to do PV (electric) solar, think about putting a non-isolated grid-tie solar array on your home. They are much cheaper, and if you think about it, it really does not matter if you use the solar electricity to run a light, a fridge, a TV, or a Jacuzzi, that amount of power is subtracted from your overall house power bill. Just size the array for the power output of the jacuzzi, and let the power meter do the rest. Your overall result will be the same and the system will be half the price, or less.s
How much to spend on biogas plant cost
- Biogas utilization has many benefits such as economy, society, ecology and so on. Among them, some can be used to measure the value of money, some difficult to monetary; some can b...
The composition of solar panel manufacturing system
- Solar panel manufacturing generation system consists of solar cells, solar controller, battery (Group). Such as the output power for the exchange of 220V or 110V, also need to conf...
Raw material characteristics of home solar panel
- Home solar panel is the core part of the solar power generation system, the role of solar panels is to convert the solar energy into electric energy, the output DC power into the s...
How to choose good solar panels for houses
- Maximum power Pmax of solar panels for houses open circuit voltage x short-circuit current, which is their ideal power, while the usual measure of solar cells is the rated power of...
the types of solar power renewable
- Solar power renewable has two major types: one is the sun's rays (also known as solar energy), and the other is the solar thermal power (also known as solar thermal power gener...