halogen bulbs for cars
halogen bulbs for cars Related Searches
halogen bulbs for cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional halogen bulbs for cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest halogen bulbs for cars firm in China.
Are there any differences between fluorescent lamps and energy-saving lamps? What are the differences between them?
- Rare earth phosphors are mainly used in office, store and factory high performance fluorescent lamps. Since the middle of 80s, with the development of less expensive fluorescent phosphor containing terbium, the application of this energy-saving lamp has been increasing rapidly. In mid 90s, the international launch of the TMT2 straight tube fluorescent lamp, the diameter of only 7mm, power is 6W~13W, light efficiency is 621m/W.T5 straight tube type fluorescent tube diameter is 16mm, power 14W~35W, 28W fluorescent light up to 104m/W, life is more than 16000h. in new development of high power light type 55W~120W is suitable for outdoor lighting compact energy saving rare earth fluorescent lamp, light efficiency more than 801m/W.s
Maintenance and repair of fluorescent lamp
- If the voltage is low, the lamp will light up in the beginning of the two pollutants emitted tungsten, so that the lamp tube produces many point, one of the reasons to become tube damage so that, as far as possible in the high voltage under the condition of light.s
Is the energy-saving lamp a fluorescent lamp?
- Yes, the energy saving lamp is called compact fluorescent lamp. I hope it will be a happy holiday!s
Why can fluorescent lamps emit various colors?
- Have you ever seen fluorescence? After the surface of the object is coated with fluorescent material, the light can be sent out at night to absorb various colors of light,Silver light powder material is different, the light is also differents
What's the difference between an energy-saving fluorescent lamp and a LED light?
- Different lighting principleAn energy-saving fluorescent lamp uses mercury vapor at low pressure to release ultraviolet light after energizing so as to make fluorescent powder coated on the inner wall of the lamp tube shine.The light emitting element of the LED is a semiconductor crystal,s
How to adjust light in fluorescent lamp
- The dimming of fluorescent lamp is a method of frequency modulation dimming. The power adjustment of the fluorescent light source is realized by the characteristics of the voltage conversion ratio and frequency correlation of the high frequency transformer in the ballast. The higher the frequency of the high frequency transformer in the ballast, the lower the output voltage of the high frequency transformer; the lower the frequency of the high frequency transformer, the higher the output voltage of the high-frequency transformer. The control circuit can adjust the oscillation frequency of the high frequency transformer, and can adjust the output luminous flux of the fluorescent lamp.s
What are the types of fluorescent lamps?
- Color fluorescent lamp. Common nominal power of 20W, 30W, 40W., T5, T4 in diameter, luminous flux G5, G13. color fluorescent lamp with T8. lamp is low, suitable for shop windows, advertisements or similar places decoration and color display. (3) the annular fluorescent lamp. In addition to shape, no more the big difference between the annular fluorescent lamp and tube fluorescent lamp. Common nominal power of 22W, 32W, 40W., G10q.. Lamp mainly for ceiling lamps, chandeliers and other supporting source, for family, shopping malls and other lighting.s
What is a fluorescent lamp? What are fluorescent lights?
- Because most of the energy consumed by fluorescent lamps is used to produce ultraviolet light, fluorescent lamps are much better than incandescent and halogen tungsten lamps, so they are energy saving electric light sources at present. The fluorescent lamp is about 0.8Pa pressure mercury vapor discharge, under the action of electric field in the discharge process, the valence electrons of mercury atoms continuously from the original state is excited into an excited state, and excited state of spontaneous returns to the ground state, the valence electron is converted to electromagnetic radiation, and radiation at the beginning 3.7nm UV (ultraviolet also about 10% 85nm). The phosphor on the inner wall of the butcher's carrier tube absorbs ultraviolet light from the 353.7nm and transforms it into visible light. Electrodeless fluorescent lamp is electrodeless lamp, it cancels the filament and the electrode of the traditional fluorescent lamp, using the principle of electromagnetic coupling, the mercury atoms from the original state into the excited state, the luminescence principle and system of fluorescent lamp is similar, is now the new energy-saving light source. The utility model has the advantages of long service life, high luminous efficiency, good color rendering, etc..s
Do you want to have best outdoor lighting
- Beautiful lighting should never be limited to the interior of your living space. This spring, dress up your home's patios, porch areas, deck, and walkways with lovely pieces th...
Specifications and details about flashing led lights
- Fifty yearsago,the huminality had already known the basic knowledge of semiconductor materials can produce light.The first commer cialdiode produced in 1960.LED is short for light ...
Have you ever used landscape led lighting
- Garden & Landscape Lighting for all your garden Lighting and outdoor electrical needs. Open to both private and trade enquires and sales.Every one of our range of lights has be...
What's led recessed lighting retrofit
- Led recessed lighting retrofit can be used at Office lighting, home lighting, Commercial shops, hotels, exhibition halls, art gallery, Museum, and so on.Specifications and product ...
What's led flashing lights
- Led flashing lights are extremely easy to use and install. When activated, this amazing LED light is nearly impossible to miss, which helps first responders increase their visibili...