halogen bulbs for cars
halogen bulbs for cars Related Searches
halogen bulbs for cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional halogen bulbs for cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest halogen bulbs for cars firm in China.
Are there any differences between fluorescent lamps and energy-saving lamps? What are the differences between them?
- Material luminescence can be divided into two categories: one is the material heating, thermal radiation and the light, the other is the object of excited energy absorption and the transition to the excited state (non steady state) in reverse to the ground state in the process of releasing energy in the form of light. The luminescent materials with rare earth compounds as matrix and rare earth elements as activators are mostly in the latter category, namely rare earth phosphors. Rare earth elements are rich in electronic energy levels, because 4f orbitals exist in the electronic configurations of rare earth atoms, which create conditions for a variety of energy levels to achieve a wide range of luminescence properties.s
Maintenance and repair of fluorescent lamp
- Don't switch the lights too often. Too much lighting can cause premature darkening of both ends of the tube, which affects the power output of the tube, and it should be noted that the lights should be switched on for 5 to 15 minutes after the lights are turned off.s
Is the energy-saving lamp a fluorescent lamp?
- The energy-saving lamp belongs to the fluorescent lamp class.The same power of energy-saving lamps should be incandescent lamp brightness of more than 3.5--8 times.s
Why can fluorescent lamps emit various colors?
- Have you ever seen fluorescence? After the surface of the object is coated with fluorescent material, the light can be sent out at night to absorb various colors of light,Silver light powder material is different, the light is also differents
What's the difference between an energy-saving fluorescent lamp and a LED light?
- When the two semiconductors are connected, a P-N junction is formed between them.When the current passes through the wire acting on the wafer, the electrons are pushed into the P region and combined with the electron hole in the P region,Then energy is emitted in the form of photons, that is, light.s
How to adjust light in fluorescent lamp
- Tolerable。 Dimming is mainly the frequency modulation, generally from 10-100%, but must take into account the small power when the filament emitting insufficient electronic problems. Electronic dimming ballast for fluorescent lamp is a molded product. ORSAM has.LUTRON fluorescent lamp, dimming module and dimming ballast are easy to use.s
What are the types of fluorescent lamps?
- Color fluorescent lamp. Common nominal power of 20W, 30W, 40W., T5, T4 in diameter, luminous flux G5, G13. color fluorescent lamp with T8. lamp is low, suitable for shop windows, advertisements or similar places decoration and color display. (3) the annular fluorescent lamp. In addition to shape, no more the big difference between the annular fluorescent lamp and tube fluorescent lamp. Common nominal power of 22W, 32W, 40W., G10q.. Lamp mainly for ceiling lamps, chandeliers and other supporting source, for family, shopping malls and other lighting.s
What is a fluorescent lamp? What are fluorescent lights?
- The traditional fluorescent lamp type fluorescent lamp and electrodeless fluorescent lamp, traditional fluorescent lamp is a low pressure mercury lamp, mercury vapor is the use of low pressure in the discharge process of ultraviolet radiation, so that the phosphors emit visible light emitting principle, so it belongs to low pressure arc discharge light source. The traditional fluorescent lamp is equipped with two filaments. The filament is coated with electronic emission materials, three yuan carbonate (barium carbonate, strontium carbonate and calcium carbonate), commonly known as electronic powder. The alternating filament acts as a cathode and anode under alternating voltage. The inner wall of the lamp tube is coated with phosphor powder. The tubes are filled with argon at 400Pa-500Pa pressure and a small amount of mercury. After discharge, the liquid mercury evaporates into mercury vapor at a pressure of 0.8 Pa. In the electric field, the mercury atoms continuously from the original state is excited into the excited state, then spontaneous transitions to the ground state, and the radiation wavelength of 253.7nm and 185nm (the peak value of ultraviolet wavelength is 253.7nm, total radiation energy 70-80%; peak wavelength is 185nm, accounting for about 10% of the total radiant energy), to the release of excess energy. The fluorescent powder absorbs ultraviolet radiation and emits visible light. Fluorescent powder is different, the light is also different, that is, fluorescent lamps can be made white and various colors reasons.s
What's led recessed downlight
- Led recessed downlight can be used at Office lighting, home lighting, Commercial shops, hotels, exhibition halls, art gallery, Museum, and so on.Specifications and product descript...
What's led strobe light bar
- Led strobe light bar can be used at Truck, bus, off road vehicle, atvs, boat, engineering vehicles(excavator,treedozer,road roller,bulldozer,crane and mining truck etc.), special v...
Why is outdoor commecial lighting important
- Reduced power consumption than conventional lighting.Typical light output for a 60w light bulb is 800 lumens:equivalent light output for an LED light is around 9w ,which equates to...
Cheap led downlights become more and more polular
- They are one of very few specialist "fibre optic" lighting suppliers left in the country, our knowledge and experience in this fields is second to none hence the increase...
What's emergency led light bar
- LED lights Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are solid-state semiconductors that convert electrical energy directly into light in a process After joining p-type and n-type semiconductor...