Garage Door Closers
Garage Door Closers Related Searches
Garage Door Closers Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Garage Door Closers supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Garage Door Closers firm in China.
What oil is used in the closer
- One, generally 40 # low pour hydraulic oil.
Second, the use of door closers requirements and choice
Door closer products must meet the national standard GB9305-88, for the use of fire doors closed doors should also meet the GA93-1995 "door lock with fire doors test" requirements.
Select the door closers should consider the factors are: the weight of the door, the width of the door, the door frequency and the use of requirements and the use of the environment. The weight of the door and the width of the door is the most important factor in choosing the door closer model, common doors are fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum doors, glass doors, steel doors and so on. Usually the weight of the door is small, select the smaller model, and vice versa. The door frequency is closely related with the product quality factors, the use of frequent occasions, the product should be required to seal the performance is better, long life.s
Do not close the door closer?
- Another model of small points, according to the width of the door with the weight of the choice of door closers. As well as domestic imports with the intensity of the difference are a lot, if the closure of the time when the tone is not smooth is poor door closers. Good closet is closed very soft.s
How to adjust the door closing force
- Door closers to adjust the closing speed is through the two hydraulic valve independent control of two door closers closing speed for full hydraulic control.s
Why do you turn the door closer?
- First, the solution:
Use a screwdriver to release the adjustment valve on the door closer.
Second, the role of behind closed doors:
Modern hydraulic door closers (hereinafter referred to as closed doors) began in the early twentieth century, a patent registered by the Americans, it is different from the traditional door closers, through the closure of the liquid in the throat to achieve the buffer effect The The core of the design of the hydraulic gatekeeper is to realize the control of the closing process so that the various functional indexes of the closing process can be adjusted according to the needs of the people. The significance of the door closer is not only to automatically shut the door, but also to protect the door frame and the door (smooth off), more importantly, the door closet has become a modern building intelligent management of a non-negligible implementation of the part. Door closers are mainly used in commercial and public buildings, but are also used at home. They have many uses, the most important of which is to make the door closed by itself, to limit the spread of fire and ventilation within the building.s
How to choose the door closers
- Select the door closers should consider the factors are: the weight of the door, the width of the door, the door frequency and the use of requirements and the use of the environment. The weight of the door and the width of the door is the most important factor in choosing the door closer model, common doors are fire doors, wooden doors, aluminum doors, glass doors, steel doors and so on. Usually the weight of the door is small, select the smaller model, and vice versa.s
How can we install a door closet
- 1, the standard installation: door closers installed on the door, the bearings installed in the door frame, and the door closet installed in the sliding door side. This installation is suitable for the door frame is narrow, there is not enough space to install the door closer. Applicable to the direction of the door without obstacles, the door open to a large enough angle, the door closers will not hit the foreign objects.
2, the door frame installation: door closet installed in the door frame, the seat installed in the door, and the door closet installed in the door side. This installation method is suitable for wide door frame, there is enough space to install the door closer.
Compared with the standard installation, this installation method is suitable for opening doors such as walls and other obstacles. This type of installation has a greater closing force and is suitable for larger and heavier doors.s
What are the door closers cheap and durable?
- Because the door closers are also to do life testing immediately out of the 3C before doing CE testing and other domestic 20-30 are basically under the service life of 50,000 times, for example, Wuxi Gelite, the interests of OKorder Opel Not as much as he did advertising that more than 200,000 times. And then there is a regular test report price between 30-70, for example, GMT and then up is the international brand, and Gezer estimated that you will not consider expensive but really stable, which is not the same doors
How to install the door closer
- Connecting rod and the door to 90 degrees, then the host mounted on the door, two screws on the door, rocker in the door frame.
2, the installation of door closers
A, closed door installation
The most commonly used door closers are exterior door closers, which are installed as follows:
The most common standard usage is that the door closers are mounted on the hinge side and the door opens. When installed, the arms of the door closers protrude outward and about 90 ° to the door frame.
In the second use, the door closer is mounted on the opposite side of the hinge side. Typically, an additional bracket provided with the door closer is mounted on an arm parallel to the door frame. This kind of usage is usually not required to install the door closer to the outside of the building outside the open door.
The door closer is installed on the opposite side of the hinge of the door. This use can also be used in outward doors, especially only on a very narrow edge, without enough space to accommodate the doors of the door closer.s
Do you know the price of plasterboard
- Plasterboard are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yours...
Difficulties of Project Management Construction
- As is known to all, project management construction is a vital specialized course of civil engineering major, which consists of several important objectives such as quality, time a...
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
How to paste the corner guards for walls？
- In the decoration, some kindergartens and families do not have good planning, there is no good treatment to the corner and the corner,it left a hidden danger for the safety of chil...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...