Furnace Lining Related Searches
Furnace Lining Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Furnace Lining supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Furnace Lining firm in China.
High temperature refractory material
- Acid refractory with silicon oxide (SiO2) as the main ingredient, commonly used are silica brick and clay brick is siliceous. Products containing more than 93% SiO2, the use of raw materials with silica, silica and other waste brick. Acid slag erosion ability is strong, but vulnerable to the erosion of basic slag, its softening temperature is very high that is close to the refractory, the volume does not shrink after repeated burning, or even a slight swelling, but the thermal shock stability. Silica is mainly used for thermal equipment of coke oven, glass furnace, furnace and other acidic silica brick, according to the physicochemical indexes and SiO2 content can be divided into several levels, mainly brick for glass furnaces and used for coke oven two kinds of brick clay brick. With refractory clay or bauxite clinker as main raw material, containing 30% to 46% of alumina, refractory degrees 1580 to 1770 DEG C, weak acid refractory material, heat shock resistance, resistance to acid slag, wide application Pan, clay brick with refractory clay as main raw material is called ordinary clay brick, made with bauxite clinker as main raw material, the porosity in the clay brick below 17% is called low porosity clay brick. Two kinds of clay brick and according to the physicochemical indexes which were divided into several grades, the price difference between ordinary clay brick and low porosity clay brick greatly.s
What problems should we pay attention to in the use of fused zirconia corundum brick (fused zirconia corundum brick) in glass furnace?
- The expansion curves of fused cast AZS brick at 1000 DEG C near a crystal anomaly, its internal changes of ZrO2 crystal are reversible, with large volume change, therefore, products containing ZrO2, should not be used in the temperature of 1000 DEG C, often have sharp fluctuations in the position. When baking the kiln, the temperature can not be too large at 900~1150 degrees centigrade. Generally, the temperature can not exceed 15 degrees /h, and the temperature should be raised steadily. Some parts to prevent the cold, with other brick protection, to prevent explosion.s
What does refractory consist of?
- According to the shape of the product is shaped and unshaped refractory materials two categories, according to the chemical properties of acidic, neutral and alkaline refractory materials three categories, commonly used as refractory material of alkaline and neutral, such as magnesia, alkaline burned magnesia brick, magnesia chrome brick, magnesia calcium brick, high alumina brick, corundum neutral brick, clay brick, including: unshaped castable, ramming material, gunning material, coating material, dry vibration material etc..s
How much is a thermal brick?
- Insulation brick prices also have a great relationship with the material and workmanship, such as clay brick price is much lower than high alumina brick, mullite and corundum brick prices will be higher.s
What is the difference between T3 refractory bricks and high alumina refractory bricks?
- The T3 in T3 refractory bricks refers to the model indicating that the refractory brick model is T-3, and that the corresponding T-3 model is 230*114*65 (mm)s
Wave tile and throwing glaze, tile which good?
- The main advantages of all glazed glazed tiles are that they can be very rich and beautiful in texture and pattern, and they are suitable for family decoration, and can choose patterns according to their own family decoration style. Compared to the glazed tile, it has better pollutant discharge performance, and many pollutants are difficult to penetrate into it.s
Expansion ratio of lightweight corundum refractory bricks
- Light corundum refractory brick, because of its production methods and the introduction of different additives, there are certain differences in the content of Al2O3, just burn add general light corundum refractory brick and foam and gasification method cannot be made, the content of Al2O3 is generally not more than 99%, with alumina hollow ball manufacturing transfer are corundum brick with high content of Al2O3.s
Zirconium corundum 25 content and 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.s
Industrial uses of Gold Aluminium Foil
- Is a high-grade aluminium foil packaging material which can replace a large area of standard, hot silver stamped foil. When printed it has a magnificent gold lustre and appeal whic...
Main Chatacters of Aluminum Foil Pans
- Aluminium plate is a more widely used in tableware. The thickness of the foil container is generally between 0.04mm ~ 0.20mm, it can be divided into two kinds of wrinkle wrinkle-fr...
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
Is Tin Foil Safe in Food Ppreparation and Containers
- Tin foil is very thin silvery white, shiny sheet metal, in fact, tin foil is an aluminium foil.But colloquially known as tin foil in Hong Kong and many other countries. In fact, to...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...