Foundation Wall Waterproofing Membrane
Foundation Wall Waterproofing Membrane Related Searches
Foundation Wall Waterproofing Membrane Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Foundation Wall Waterproofing Membrane supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Foundation Wall Waterproofing Membrane firm in China.
SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and synthetic polymer membrane the same, not the same, what is the difference?
- Polymer waterproofing membrane is a synthetic rubber, synthetic resin-based new waterproof membrane, with high elasticity, high tensile strength, elongation, heat resistance and low temperature flexibility, corrosion resistance, aging resistance, cold construction, Single-layer waterproof and long life and other advantages. Can be used cold sticky or self-adhesive constructions
Is the waterproofing membrane an insulating material?
- There are many varieties of coil, the vast majority of the coil itself is insulated, mainly refers to the rubber, resin, asphalt. But the following are non-insulated:
1, PSS metal waterproofing membrane, which is the only coil in the whole metal coil, but the strict sense should not be included in the waterproofing membrane;s
The shortcomings of polypropylene waterproofing, and the shortcomings of modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
- Waterproofing membrane in the waterproof construction in accordance with the shape of the waterproof base of the bulk of the truncated, for the complex shape of the grassroots need to multi-block splicing, waterproofing membrane overlap at each other more difficult, due to the impact of multi-block splicing waterproof Layer of beauty; then completely completely sealed will become the main problem, the biggest hidden dangers, the most opportunities is the coiled parts of the coil; then high-grade waterproofing membrane with decades of durable durability,s
It is good for black roof with waterproof paper
- SBS surface is divided into: PE film, no film, Liao film, sand surface, shale surface and other categories. The blacks mentioned in the problem belong to PE film and no film, and the silver is the membrane of the membrane. There is no difference between the use of good or bad comparability.s
What is the meaning of the node and the additional layer in the construction of the membrane waterproofing layer?
- In general, these places are also the most vulnerable areas, need to focus on processing.s
Waterproof membrane in the escape when the full shop, empty shop, shop, shop what is the difference?
- 2, the shop laying the membrane, the membrane and the grass-based use of sticky. Requiring each web and the base of the bonding surface of not less than two, each paste width of not less than 150mm. The paste is located under the web and coil.s
How is the water level rated and how many grades are used?
- 2, the roof waterproof level 2:
Applications: important buildings and high-rise buildings;
Waterproof layer of reasonable use of life: 15 years;
Waterproof layer selection of materials: should choose high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane, metal sheet, synthetic polymer waterproof coating, high polymer modified asphalt waterproof coating, fine stone concrete, flat tile, linoleum Tile and other materials;
Fortification requirements: two waterproof fortification.s
How to distinguish whether the waterproofing membrane is polyester tires?
- Polyester tires (polyester fabric, polyester felt, polyester linoleum fabric) with high strength, high extension and puncture resistance, light weight, high tensile strength, good permeability, high temperature, anti-freeze, anti-aging, corrosion. Technical requirements, including the appearance of quality, intrinsic quality assessment projects and internal quality reference project, the indicators are in line with the provisions of the waterproof standards. Routine project tests should be in accordance with national standards test methods, thermal stability, bending, impregnation, water resistance test methods have done a detailed test.s
how to fix door closer
- The new door closer is in use for a week to 10 days，you should check all the screws, and retighten again. Please use the hydraulic oil recommended by the manufacturer.For cold ar...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
What's the function of construction management certification
- A Certificate in Construction Management program is generally designed for individuals with work experience and a bachelor's degree. The curricula of these programs teach stude...
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...