Flexible Corrugated Pipe
Flexible Corrugated Pipe Related Searches
Flexible Corrugated Pipe Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Flexible Corrugated Pipe supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Flexible Corrugated Pipe firm in China.
Can black soft rubber pipes be used as water pipes? Why is there a pungent odor?
- Black rubber hose is not suitable for water pipes, black rubber tube, or all the use of recycled rubber is very high; and black rubber tube is generally industrial use.s
Does the rubber tube affect the engine in the car's tank?
- I don't know what you mean by that, but the car's tank itself needs to be sealed and no clutter is alloweds
How can the rubber joint be classified according to the range of temperature?
- A universal rubber flexible joint is suitable for use in water from -15 DEG C to 80 DEG C or in a variety of acid and alkaline solutions with concentrations below 10%.s
What is the essential difference between silicone tube and rubber tube?
- The main performance of the rubber tube: rubber tube is non-toxic, environmental protection, physical inertia, UV resistance, ozone resistance, resistance to high temperature (-8 to 300), high transparency, strong resilience, resistant to compression permanent deformation, oil resistance, impact resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wear resistance, flame resistance, voltage, conductive properties.Scope of application: supporting electrical appliances, electronics, furniture, equipment, toys, hardware, medical equipment, sporting goods, audio, lighting, machinery, automobile and other industries.s
What are the matters that should be paid attention to when installing rubber hose joint in water pump?
- Installation notes: 1, Shanghai rubber pipe joint non super displacement limit at the time of installation; , 2 installation bolts to be symmetric, gradually tightening pressure, to prevent local leakage; 3, flat, suspended, vertical installation of rubber pipe joint, actual axial displacement pressure rubber tube joints should be smaller than the pipe support, otherwise should install anti pull off device to prevent work pressure; 4, rubber pipe joints should be away from heat, ozone, no strong radiation light. Exposure and use of media that do not meet the requirements of the product; 5, rubber pipe joint in the transportation, loading and unloading, installation, no sharp instruments across the surface of the sealing surface;s
What material is the rubber joint used in the desulfurization pipeline? What's the difference?
- If you choose the ordinary material or other special materials, it will inevitably be broken. Because of the different materials of rubber joints, the application environment is different.s
Why does Br2 corrode rubber tubes?
- Br2 bromine gasBr2 bromine element at room temperature is dark brown liquid, soluble in water, 100g water can dissolve about 3G bromine. Highly volatile, toxic, steam strongly stimulate the eyes, mucous membranes and so on. The water solution is called bromine.s
There are several ways to connect the built-in rubber stop
- Is the cold adhesive rubber zhishuidai special cold glue, overlapped by the waterstop joints with grinder grinding section to 5~10 cm, glue can be compacted, has high strength, fast solidification has the advantages of convenient, time-saving, can meet the general engineering quality requirements.s
what do you do when your pipes freeze
- Frozen pipes cause millions of dollars of damage across the United States each year. The sad part -- or the good news, depending on how you look it -- is that frozen pipes are almo...
How do you unfreeze pipes
- Do not use open-flame devices such as a blowtorch or propane heater. This is not only a serious fire danger, but it may cause excessive amounts of steam to build up in the pipe and...
what cause noisy water pipes
- Water pipes that make a lot of noise when people run water can be caused by high water pressure, loose mounting straps or even a water hammer. Troubleshooting a water system is an ...
What are pipes
- Pipes are used for Underground Water Supply Lines.Exposed to moisture and prone to accidental shovel blows, buried water lines must be made of materials that resist both deteriorat...
How to thaw frozen water pipes
- During winter months, water inside plumbing can freeze and, in the worst cases, crack or burst pipes. Not all frozen pipes break, however, and you can prevent major problems by car...