Fireproof Blanket Insulation
Fireproof Blanket Insulation Related Searches
Fireproof Blanket Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Fireproof Blanket Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Fireproof Blanket Insulation firm in China.
What is the customs code for ceramic fiber products?
- The customs code should be 6914.9000Specific can be seen by the Chinese customs published in 2005 edition of import and export commodity names and codes, thirteenth and sixty-ninth chapters, ceramic products, P166-168 pages.s
How to choose the right ceramic fiber and aluminum silicate products?
- When choosing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber products,1, according to the use of temperature to choose,1050, ordinary ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 850 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 standard ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1000 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1260 high purity ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1100 degrees Celsius temperature insulation1400 high alumina ceramic fiber aluminum silicate fiber is suitable for 1200 degrees Celsius temperature1400, zirconium containing ceramic fiber, aluminum silicate fiber, suitable for 1280 degrees Celsius temperature insulations
What is the use of ceramic fiber paper?
- Mifso-14 ceramic fiber paper gasket is Xin Xing sealing material factory is composed of ceramic fiber products through precise cutting, punching, die stamping process (part of the product after ultra high pressure adhesive bonding) produced. Can be customized by users to produce sizes.s
What is the difference between the national standards for ceramic fiber products and ordinary aluminium silicate?
- Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in recent years, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) in the application of high temperature sintering furnace expanding, ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) refractory felt and blanket products, the highest use temperature up to 1649 DEG C. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) to heat insulation effect is good, easy to use, especially small heat storage characteristics, widely used in various kilns, greatly demonstrated high energy efficiency. Ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) (1) ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) varieties and properties of ceramic fiber products (aluminum silicate fiber products) is the most important indicator of fiber diameter and thermal stability. Al2O3SiO2 fiber is commonly used in ceramic industry. It is divided into different application range according to the content of Al2O3, and Cr2O3 material is introduced into it to improve its refractory and oxidation resistance.s
What is the process of producing ceramic fiber mats?
- 3) good high temperature strength and heat insulation performance (refer to physical and chemical indexes).4) having a higher level of electrical insulation and high temperature electrical insulation than glass fibers.5) non-toxic, harmless and odorless.s
Who can help me introduce the principle of vacuum forming of ceramic fiber board? Thank you very much.
- Features: excellent chemical stability, excellent thermal stability, excellent tensile strength, low thermal conductivity, low thermal capacity, excellent sound absorption and noise reduction performance. Typical applications: aerospace, steel, petrochemical high temperature insulation; military road insulation; electrical components insulation; fire protection; high temperature gasket; modules, folding blocks of raw materials. Three. Ceramic fiber felt products: ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt is made of ceramic fiber cotton produced by resistance furnace injection molding. It is processed by vacuum forming process. It is a lightweight, flexible refractory fiber insulation material, made of a combination of high purity refractory oxides and organic binders. In addition to the excellent properties of bulk ceramic fiber cotton, the ceramic fiber vacuum forming felt has good strength and elasticity, and is a versatile product. Product characteristics: high strength, long service life; low heat capacity, low heat conductivity; non brittle material, toughness; size precision, good flatness; cutting easy installation, convenient construction; excellent anti erosion properties; continuous production, fiber distribution, stable performance; excellent acoustic noise performance.s
- Advantages of ceramic fiberRefractory ceramic fiber material is a lightweight and efficient thermal insulation material. It has the following advantages over traditional heat insulation materials:Ceramic fiber as lining, low volume density: ceramic fiber lining than light heat insulation brick lining light more than 75%, lighter than light castable lining light 90% to 95%. If using fiber lining, it can greatly reduce the steel structure load and prolong the service life of the furnace.The heat capacity (heat storage capacity) of ceramic fiber lining is low: the heat capacity of ceramic fiber is only about l/10 of light heat resistant lining and light castable lining, and the heat capacity of lining material is proportional to the weight of lining. Low heat capacity means the furnace in the reciprocating operation absorb less heat and heating speed, greatly reducing the operational control of the temperature in energy consumption, especially for heating furnace and furnace, furnace shutdown has obvious energy saving effect.Ceramic fiber lining: low thermal conductivity of ceramic fiber lining in the average temperature of 400 degrees, the thermal conductivity is less than 0.1w/mk, the average 600 degrees less than 0.l5 w/mk, average 1000 degrees less than 0.25w/mk, about l/8 as a lightweight clay brick, lightweight refractory lining l/10, adiabatic effect.The construction of ceramic fiber lining is simple: no expansion joints are needed during construction, and the construction personnel can be started after the basic training. The technical factors of construction have little influence on the insulation effect of the lining. Ji'nan Sheng Yangs
What kind of material is ceramic fiber? What are the basic performance?
- Ceramic fiber, referred to as "ceramic fiber felt", is a kind of high temperature resistant refractory material (such as precious stones) by arc melting, compressed air sprayed with a fibrous material, also known as "ceramic fiber cotton.". Using ceramic fiber cotton, it can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber products. The content of domestic ceramic fiber felt from AI2O3 is 62% and 45%, the former is 1150-2000 DEG C, and the latter is l000 DEG C.The ceramic fiber felt by the adhesive is divided into hard ceramic fiber felt (aluminum phosphate adhesive), ceramic fiber felt soft (adhesive latex, polymerization aluminum, water glass, methyl cellulose, latex 11 aluminum phosphate composite adhesive) and ceramic fiber wet felt (adhesive silica sol) three. According to the performance of the felt and the temperature of the furnace, the hot surface of the furnace wall can be made of hard felt.The size of the ceramic fiber product is 600 * 400 * 20 (10) mmThe basic properties of the felt are as follows:(L) the use of high temperature can reach l000 degrees centigrade.s
Reasons to Avoid a Polypropylene Rug?
- Wearability. Although polypropylene is a tough, hard wearing material it does not have the same life expectancy as wool, you can expect a decent wool carpet to last around 30 year,...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
What is a Micro Fibre?
- Looking at the word we know micro means small and fibre is something like thread or yarn so we can say, in simple terms, microfibre is thin thread. But lets look beyond that. It is...
Characters of Aluminium Die Casting
- Die casting is the process where one item is replicated en mass by using an easily melted material shaped in a higher heat resistant mould.Aluminium die casting uses the same proce...
The Advantages of Aluminum Foil Used in Cooking
- Aluminium foil used in cooking is itself non toxic. But it is worth noting that the practice of wrapping some meats on the barbecue in aluminium foil to prevent burning or overcook...