fiberglass cloth Related Searches
fiberglass cloth Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional fiberglass cloth supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest fiberglass cloth firm in China.
What thickness of rigid insulation is used on flat roofs?
- It depends on what R factor is called for , usually 1 & 1/2 inch on roof 2 &1/2 on walls ( usually statdard)s
Best roofing insulation to keep warm in the winter?
- depending on where you live,if possible,r30 fiberglass or blown in either is the standard around here,and,for sure never block your ventilation,you need the air in your attic,freezing cold attics don't make you cold if you're properly insulateds
type of insulation needed for the under side of the roof?
- If okorder.com/ what they are finding, along with shingle manufacturers is the spray insulation is not allowing enough air movement in the attic to cool the shingles on the exterior of the house and the shingles are literally baking themselves on the roof! Now, if your room is not the attic and you are simply looking to add insulation to cut energy costs and change the temperature of the living space of your home- I would definitely go with the batten style (or roll) insulation- its an easy install, inexpensive and works really well.s
Good uses for leftover foam roof insulation from a flat roof?
- Use it as insulation in the basement. Place it under the floor along your rim joists above the foundations
can i use roofing insulation for sound dampening in my car?
- too add to that housing insulation wouldnt help you with dampening it would make it worse by absorbing the sound, try talking through a pillow for example/s
Without loft insulation ,the roof space is full of air.Why does this not keep the heat in?
- The warm air that collects in the attic is in close contact with the roof, heat is conducted through the roof and lost to the atmosphere.s
How to insulate roof with syrofoam rectangles?
- The foamboard can be installed in between the beams Do NOT use adhesives to fasten the foamboards or drywall. The adhesive will deteriorate over time and the foamboards and drywall will fall down. Many municipalities do not allow materials to be attached only by adhesives especially on walls and ceilings. Nail or screw 1 X 3 or 1 X 4 boards under the foamboard from beam to beam spaced about 16 inches apart. Screw drywall for fireproofing to the 1 X 3s or 4s and this will also hide the foam boards. Tape and seal the jointss
Insulation on attic roof?
- Its wide-spread to have a insulated attic.. I once said a neighbor--that used a tremendous exhaust fan..and his roof became bowed.. He also would use alot of firewood in his abode.. i imagine that moisture by some ability--damaged the attic area--/s
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...