fiberglass cloth Related Searches
fiberglass cloth Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional fiberglass cloth supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest fiberglass cloth firm in China.
ROOF INSULATION how to add more insulation on the outside!!!?
- You could have foam roofing installed over the existing roof covering. Look up "foam roofing" on the Internet.s
What's better- to lay out roof insulation in an old house or to get it blown in?
- Blown in. It's better and also cheaper to have the insulation blown in. It's better because the insulation will go around wires, ductwork, and pipes much easier. It can get into nooks and crannys easier. It's much quicker also.s
Is it worth to insulate the roof with styrofoam (thermocole)?
- if u mean roof as just below the shingles this is not recommended as it will cause the shingles to become very hot and prematurely fail,,the best way to lower the heat in an attic is ventilation,,if u have an attic its best to insulate the floor of the attic and lots of ventilations
loft conversion- how do i stick insulation foam to the inside of the roof?
- Steel spreaders may be cheapest (as described in other answer) but many roofs have shingle nails sticking out,a couple dabs of caulking,glue,you're done! Be sure anything you use is compatible with your foam,some will just MELT it. Good Luck! DrJs
Suggest thermal insulation material for rcc roof that can be put during water proofing of roof?
- POROSIL A specially graded Light Weight Insulating Aggregate for loose fill insulation in Cavity Wall and over Suspended/False Ceiling. # 100% inorganic and Asbestos free. It will not rot, emit odours or attract vermin. # Light in weight and easy to handle. # POROSIL is the only insulating material which is Non-toxic and non-flammable at the time of fire. # Reduces unwanted heat flow making living comfortable. # Reduces the Air Conditioning Power Consumption upto 20 to 30%s
Is mineral wool any good for under roof insulation?
- Yes, be sure to leave an air space between the top of the insulation and the roof deck to allow for ventilation, and use a vapor barrier on the interior side of the insulation.s
How do I insulate an attic with only 5 inches between the inner ceiling and roof?
- It sounds like you will have to use blown insulation. They will drill holes in the walls to blow the insulation in. Over time, this type of insulation will drop down or compress; so you will have to top it off over time. You might also add acoustical tile to the exiting ceiling to add a little more insulating value.s
Re-roof + gutter + insulation?
- I am a roof plumber in melbourne I think this is a reasonable price. Materials will cost approx 8000-10000 grand 3300 for asbestos removal and the rest for labour. The best advice is plenty of quotes and keep them to their quotes. If you can get a roll of metal direct from bluescope you can get a company like apex roofing to roll it for you but it is alot of mucking around to save a little bits
what color is basalt
- What color is basalt? We would like to know what color is basalt, the first of which is clear what is basalt. Basalt is a kind of basic volcanic rocks, gabbro or diabase and its ch...
what does hinge mean
- What does hinge mean?The hinge is a mechanical deviceused which connect the two solids and allow them to rotate.A hinge may be made of a movable component, or by a collapsible mate...
Basic working principle of automatic door
- How do automatic doors work, the basic composition of the automatic door machine is roughly the same, with more than one, and then with the door signal, you can configure a set of ...
Do you know the price of plaster
- Plaster are available in both a tapered and a square edge style, both at great prices, so you can choose your favourite and achieve your ideal finish, without concerning yourself w...
how to install door closer
- Door closer is a common household appliances in our life. It is widely used in large buildings such as office buildings, to limit the spread of fire and the ventilation of building...