fiberglass cloth Related Searches
fiberglass cloth Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional fiberglass cloth supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest fiberglass cloth firm in China.
We just had a new roof put on, and alot of insulation. I am now afraid that our house is going to get very?
- Very humorous!!! you be attentive to final evening I had a dream that i became eating a significant marshmallow, as quickly as I awakened this morning my pillow became long previous! Ha Ha Ha the previous ones are the ultimate....s
Want to use fiberglass insulation in big closets under home roof?
- Well not sure what he question actually is. It is a good idea to do that. Going to any Home Depot or Lowes will help. You can give them the info you have and they can tell you coast and products that are available. Hope this helps.s
Is it a practice in the US to use board insulation as a retrofit under pitched roofing material?
- The sip panels are vented depending on what thickness over all that you want. The last ones I used had 4 inches of rigid foam board then on top of that had 3" strips every 16" an inch thick which created an airspace. On top was 5/8 Osb. To create an affective air flow the fascia cannot plane through with the plywood at the bottom but fall just short of the 1" space. To cap it a oversized vented drip edge is used. You must also have a ridge vent for proper flow. These panels can near 100$. You can do it your own way like I do when building log cabins by laying 2" foam down first then lay 2x4 16 on center on top then finally your plywood. If you use CDX instead of Osb it will outlast it by 100%. Rigid foam insulation is not like batt-faced. Rfboard ins. Is used in boat hulls and even after being submerged for long periods of time will return to its original density and r-value. For obvious reasons batt ins. Will not. You won't have a moisture problem as long as you don't have a venting problem. If you are using high hat lighting don't let the cans touch your rigid ins. Tuck batt in softly around them TAKE THE PAPER OFF! By code if you have an interior wall 10or more ft. It must have a fireblock, simply a 2x4 turned flat between the studs. On your roof the ceiling you see inside, (most likely 7/8 tongue and groove boards) passes as the same. Good luck!s
the roof of my mouth hurts bad.i worked all day with sawdust and insulation yesterday.is this the problem.?
- The okorder.com, and see if I could find out anything there, if not I'd see my doctor. Insulation can get into your lungs and nasal passages and do a great deal of damage. That's why you should always wear a mask when woking with it. I would'nt worry too much about the sawdust.s
Is it just as good to insulate my roof as it is to insulate the ceiling of the top floor?
- Insulate the floor and Install a 240V electric heater in the attic so you can turn it on when using that space. Since your not using this space for sleeping I see no reason to insulate the rafters and risk the problems mentioned above. Unless you like paying taxes don't finish off this room, leave the rafters exposed.s
can i use a maximum 4" RIGID insulation to obtain an r-33 value on a commercial roof?
- the R values, i am not sure. that white stuff is NOT Styrofoam. it is a cheap imitation. Real Styrofoam is made by DuPont, is usually a light blue, with a plastic seal coat on both sides. that thin plastic seal coat doubles the R value. what really does the insulation, is trapped air. air is actually a poor conductor of heat. the foam is actually little bubbles of air. dead air that is, air that cannot circulate and move. it works similarly to the way a down vest or coat works, it fluffs up and holds the air pockets out within a confining structure, thus retaining heat. the rigid stuff will last much longer, i can tell you that much. the white foam stuff deteriorates quickly. buy cheap, get cheap, is the general rule. you may wind up only having to do it again in a few years.s
what is the best insulation to use blown or fiberglass over an already fiberglass insulated roof?
- Blown in is easier, cheaper and can be a DIY project. Just make sure you don't block the soffitts that allow air to circulate.s
Why would a 1960's homebuilder use insulation on the roof rafters?
- No building codes back then, and maybe he was thinking about putting an extra room up there then you would have to insulate the rafters alsos
Basic working principle of automatic door
- How do automatic doors work, the basic composition of the automatic door machine is roughly the same, with more than one, and then with the door signal, you can configure a set of ...
What aluminium composite can be used for
- Description: Aluminium composite is with Nano-PVdF paint layer coated on front aluminium foil. Besides all good features of PVDF panel, but also coats PE(Polyester) paint and becau...
how to adjust a door closer
- The door closer is always used in the size of buildings and shopping malls,is widely used in the entrance of the office building, to avoid the spread of fire, the effective protect...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
What kind of suppliers are trusted plasterboard suppliers
- Rising tensions in the energy and power of today's lower power consumption, energy efficiency has become more and more emphasis on corporate profit goal to pursue. To do this a...