fiberglass cloth Related Searches
fiberglass cloth Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional fiberglass cloth supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest fiberglass cloth firm in China.
Flat roof replacement,is bitumen used as flashing? What type of insulation is best when replacing a flat roof?
- We use kingspan insulation, marine grade plyboard , 3/4 inch, and yes you can use bitumen as flashing. I hope i am not being condescending, but the flashing is the bit that goes from the roof and a little way up the wall and is then "pointed" into the bricks, thus forming a water-proof barrier.s
if I compress roof insulation does it still work?
- Yes. But, remember this; it is the trapped air that causes the insulation to work properly. If you squeeze the air out of it, it is less effecient- will not conserve energy as well. I would not compress it at all.s
where can i find and compare prices on roofing and insulation materials?
- i could propose the felt. I rather have heard the two execs and cons with regard to the extra moderen man made underlay, and that i'm no longer inspired. I consistently get rid of the previous roofing, positioned #30 felt down, positioned a 1x4 batten down, and positioned my steel on that. I additionally want the three' huge roofings
I am using super tuff r insulation to insulate between the rafters to leave them xposed. The roofing is raw. d?
- The foil side should go to the outside. I believe it's a moisture barrier.s
Why would a 1960's homebuilder use insulation on the roof rafters?
- No building codes back then, and maybe he was thinking about putting an extra room up there then you would have to insulate the rafters alsos
do i leave air gap in attic roof for insulation?
- The best way to set up an attic is to put a vapor barrier under the rafters (before nailing on the gyproc), then put the insulation (fibreglas batts) between the rafters to full depth (10 or 12 inches). Soffit vents are installed under the eaves at the sides of the roof, and gable vents are placed near the peak of the roof at the ends. This allows for airflow resulting from convection, particularly important in the summer months to remove heat buildup in the attic. If the insulation is adequate, it will not only isolate this heat buildup from the inside of the house in summer, but will prevent heat loss to the attic in winter. (The airflow in winter will be minimal, but will remove any moisture/condensation that might collect otherwise.)s
If a roofing contractor offers an insulation material with an R value of 2.5 instead of 3?
- You don't want that. If he offers 3.5 instead of the required 3, that is a different story. Otherwise he should give you more material thickness to provide an equivalent R of 3. Yes, the difference can be substantial and I wouldn't forward it to the client. The smaller the R value of the entire roof sandwich the larger the difference it makes. Like the change from 5 mpg to 4 mpg is a 25% worsening in fuel economy, but a change from 100 mpg to 99 mpg is 1%. It will mess up the heating/cooling of the building and the mechanical systems might be inadequate. They could save money on the roof and complain how the building is too hot/too cold or the mechanical systems never shut off and their energy bills are too high.s
I want to put 19" un-faced fiberglass insulation on my trailer roof. I think a vapor barrier could cause a problem?
- The roof is already a vapor barrier, you won't need 2.s
How to open a lock with a credit card
- Do you know the credit card?And do you know how to open a lock with a credit card? 1，the credit card is overdrawn interest free card。2，if your credit is good, you can repay o...
Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers
- Have you ever done business with plasterboard manufacturers?If not and if you are looking for a good plasterboard manufacture,here is the one I am going to recommend to you.Linyi Y...
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
Have you ever used aluminium composite material
- Aluminium composite material are usually used at automobile industry,Optical equipment industry, but also at sports products industry that offer danymic in this field. Have you eve...
What are the characteristics of corner protectors for walls?
- Introduction of corner protectors for walls：As the name suggests,corner protectors for walls is used to protect the corner. Corner protection is often neglected by people,when yo...