Fiberglass Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
Fiberglass Acoustic Ceiling Tiles Related Searches
Fiberglass Acoustic Ceiling Tiles Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Fiberglass Acoustic Ceiling Tiles supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Fiberglass Acoustic Ceiling Tiles firm in China.
What is the space body?
- A space absorber is a sound absorbing member that is dispersed in a sound field (usually under the ceiling of a room or hall). According to the use of occasions and sound absorption need to make the appropriate geometry and size, generally it consists of four parts: ① skeleton. As a support, you can use wooden tendons, angle steel or thin-walled steel. ② care layer. Common perforation rate greater than 20%, the thickness of 0.1-1.0mm perforated or slit thin metal, aluminum foil or plastic sheet. Perforation hole to take 4-8mm. ③ sound absorption filler. General use of ultra-fine glass wool felt, mineral wool felt, asphalt glass wool felt and other porous materials, and fiberglass cloth and other breathable performance is good, but also a certain strength of the material for masked layer.s
What are the active lime use?
- First, the preparation of lime mortar and lime milk coating
Lime mortar from lime paste and sand, water mixed together, can be used as the wall, the ceiling of the plaster.
Lime milk is made from lime cream and is often used as a paint for interior and ceiling.
Second, the preparation of lime and triad soil
Lime: lime + clay.
Triad: lime + clay + sand, stone or slag and other fillers.
Can be widely used as the basis of the building, the road or the ground cushion.
Third, the production of carbonized lime board
The calcined lime board is a lightweight sheet made of ground lime, fibrous filler (such as glass fiber) or lightweight aggregate (such as slag), and then made by artificial carbonization. It is suitable for non-load bearing inner wall panel , Ceiling and so on.
Fourth, the production of silicate products
Grinding of lime or lime powder and sand or granulated blast furnace slag, slag, fly ash and other siliceous materials by ingredients, mixing, molding, and then pressure or high pressure steam curing, can be made of dense or porous silicate products The Such as lime sand bricks, fly ash bricks and blocks, aerated concrete blocks and so on.
Fifth, the preparation of clinker-free cement
Will have a certain activity of the material (such as granulated blast furnace slag, fly ash, coal gangue ash and other industrial waste), according to the appropriate proportion of lime with the common grinding, can be obtained with hydraulic cementing material, that is No clinker cement.s
How does the decoration project prevent molds from wet weather?
- Use professional moisture-proof ceilings, such as Saint-Gobain. Jieke's moisture-proof gypsum board, or fiberglass ceilings.s
Bathroom waterproof well, why would water leakage?
- No, or waterproof is not done wells
The living room ceiling leaked whenever we showered.. The plumber can't find leak. Any suggestions?What gives?
- I have encountered this problem. It is one of two things. Either the rubber gasket at the drain is bad or the plumbers putty has failed at the drain. If you have a fiberglass shower pan, there is a metal plate attached to the drain by two screws. Once these are removed you have a collar which is screwed in to the mating piece on the underside of the pan. The other piece is glued to the waste line. Between the glued piece and the bottom of the pan is a rubber washer. This may be bad. I'd try removing the collar first and reapplying plumbers putty and reinstalling it. This can be done by using the handles of a pair of channel locks against the nubs that the screws go into. After doing that, test it. If it still leaks then it is the gasket. You will actually have to buy a complete assembly to get one as home centers don't sell them separately. It always amazes me how some plumbers want to start tearing out ceilings before checking the obvious. I can almost guarantee you that your leak is one of the two.s
question about my jeep's ceiling upholstery?
- your board is probably fiberglass but the material your seeing will be the old foam rotting away,you have to remove the entire board and clean it and get a new piece back up ,when new that came with a 1/4 inch foam backed material but over the years it deteriorates and falls down ,that's the only way to repair it right and make it look good,the new material cost about 12 bucks a yard and is about 54 inches wide so you,ll need about 3 yards at least to do this with and at least 3 cans of glue,glue both sides ,the board side and the material side then bond them together,and reinstall it and your done,this will cost you about 50 bucks to do this one,good luck.s
What type of insulation do I use in the bathroom ceiling?
- i have a drop ceiling in my bathroom and use fiberglass plastic coated tiles that give some insulation, are waterproof on the plastic surface and can be (have done this several time) painted after 4/5 years if you so desire or just put new ones in front of the old ones and now the insulation value has doubled. you can keep doing that till they're 3 deep. you can buy them and the tracks that they fit in at home depot. a small bathroom would be less than $100.00 to do. you need to keep in mind when doing those ceilings, always find the MIDDLE of the two connecting walls then measure 12 inches on both sides from the middle. that's where you put the runners. NOT IN THE MIDDLE. now the room is divided equally from the two middles. if you don't then one side will be larger than the other. it may not make sense to you, but believe me it's true. there's not a room in my house that i don't have this system. if you ever get a water leak you just clean up the tile or replace it. use a 2x2 system not a 2 x 4. all the tile comes 2 x 4 (actually a little less) find the exact middle and then cut them in half. not a days work involved. putting up the track is more than 1/2 the job. it must be level all the way around and from side to side some of my ceilings i actually have rolled r-19 insulation on top of those tiles. remember armstrong esprite plastic coated tiles NOT CARDBOARD once the cardboard gets wet it needs to be replaced. i'm not sure but i believe i've had this system in the bathroom for about 20 years now, and other parts of the house for over 30 years, you can paint them or buy new ones and replace them. sometimes that's the wiser thing to do. hope that helps you. greenwall is always better for the bathroom.s
Do foil radiant barriers need to be installed above the ceiling?
- The foil would only radiate visible light back toward you, and fiberglass insulation ( or rigid polyisocyanurate panels covered with drywall) would create a barrier to keep the heat in your room. If just foil worked, you would assume no one would bother with installing 10 thick fiberglass to achieve an R-38 rating and spend thousands of dollars if a couple hundred of foil would do it.s
what is the difference between quartz and granite
- What is the difference between quartz and granite？The quartz stone is made of quartz and resin.The hardness reaches 7 degrees, while the granite is composed of marble powder and ...
What's the price of aluminium composite panel
- Aluminium composite have many advantages than other composite componets such as low Density,strong strength ,good dimensional,stable stability, high plasticity, added components im...
how to fix door closer
- The new door closer is in use for a week to 10 days，you should check all the screws, and retighten again. Please use the hydraulic oil recommended by the manufacturer.For cold ar...
how to install a door hinge
- In fact, we are not unfamiliar to the hinge.Cabinets, doors and other places usually use this stuff.But how to install a door hinge？ About the hinge,there are three different way...
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...