Faced Insulation Related Searches
Faced Insulation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Faced Insulation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Faced Insulation firm in China.
ROOF INSULATION how to add more insulation on the outside!!!?
- You could have foam roofing installed over the existing roof covering. Look up "foam roofing" on the Internet.s
Best insulation for Pex tubing 3/4 pipe in the roof? HELP!!!?
- Check into heat tape tied to pipe, with insulation wrapped around that. turns on when freezing temperatures. insulation by itself, will not stop it from freezing if left for long periods without water moving through it. .s
How to insulate the space between the roof pitch and ceiling/wall in my older home?
- Loose fill cellulose can be blown into your attic. I don't know if I understand the protrusions that you are describing but if you can freely blow the cellulose fiber into this space it should serve as a good insulation. You don't want to poke it in with a stick because you don't want to compress it. If you cannot blow this product directly into the space, you would be better off stuffing it lightly with fiberglass batting. Just don't cram it too tightly. It needs to be loose to be most effective.s
Can you use Great Stuff foam as insulation under a metal roof?
- I don't think Great Stuff foam insulation is meant to be applied in the manner in which you need. It is used to fill gaps and cracks, not be sprayed out in thin coats. whenever I've used it in the past, I found out it did not like to be spread out, or "worked".s
Heat/Moisture insulation on metal roofing?
- You really need a correct "building paper" under the iron. It is aluminum with a tar sandwiched between...You can also use plastic sheeting as a vapor barrier..s
Does a layer of snow on my roof provide insulation?
- It shouldn't matter. Here's why: If your attic is already well insulated and ventilated, there is insulation sitting on top of your drywall or plaster ceiling. Above that insulation is moving cold air. That air keeps your roof from rotting. The insulation creates a barrier between your living space and the moving air in the attic. You can differentiate homes with good insualtion from those without it--well insulated homes will have snow on their rooftops for a longer time. Additionally, well insulated homes are less likely to develop ice dams. So, I don't believe the snow on your roof should make any difference at all in your energy bill.s
I want to install roof insulation at my house?
- No blowing in some insulation will help but putting insulation against the roof wont help. the attic area is supposed to breath to avoid condensation and overheating. The only thing you would put on the roof side would be to help cooling in summer since the shingles heat up the wood underneath and heats the attic, which then works down through the ceiling.s
where a cwsc is located in the roof space of a dwelling and the space beneath it contains thermal insulation?
- struggling to understand your question! are you talking about a storage tank? what is the problem with the insulation? if it is in the way move it but insulation under a tank is not a problem the tank will need to be insulated any way!s
What's the function of construction management certification
- A Certificate in Construction Management program is generally designed for individuals with work experience and a bachelor's degree. The curricula of these programs teach stude...
How to become a construction Project manager
- Construction project managers combine their expertise in engineering and management to deliver projects on time and within budget.They prepare work schedules;manage a team that inc...
what is basalt used for
- What are composite doors？Basalt is a kind of high-quality traffic building stone.Especially in the construction of highway, railway, port, airport runway,it is one of the best co...
Have you done your business with aluminium composite panel manufacturers
- Aluminium composite panel are usually used at building construction, houses, but also at some factories in this field. Have you ever heard of aluminium composite panel?Features of ...
Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better
- Do you know which kind of thickness plasterboard will be better? Thickness: ( mm) 6.4 to 16 is the best choice for many buyers.There are three kinds of gypsum board, regular gypsum...