Expanded Natural Graphite
Expanded Natural Graphite Related Searches
Expanded Natural Graphite Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Expanded Natural Graphite supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Expanded Natural Graphite firm in China.
What is the difference between graphite and activated carbon?
- Graphite is a single element of carbon, no holes;s
What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...s
Why is activated carbon adsorbable?
- Activated carbon has a large specific surface areas
Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,s
Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!s
What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- Activated carbon adsorption capacitys
Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Activated carbon is a kind of black porous solid carbon, by coal by grinding, molding or with uniform coal particles by carbonization, activation of production. The main component of carbon, and with a small amount of oxygen, hydrogen, sulfur, nitrogen, chlorine and other elements. The specific surface area of ordinary activated carbon is between 500 and 1700 m2 / g. Has a strong adsorption performance, for the use of a very wide industrial adsorbent.s
Is activated carbon a hazardous chemical? Are waste activated carbon hazardous to waste?
- Activated carbon is a chemical. Chemicals are pure ingredients and mixtures of various elements, whether natural or artificial. However, activated carbon does not belong to hazardous waste.s
Something about the synthetic organic chemicals
- There is a subject about synthetic organic chemical.Abstract:synthetic organic chemicals is an important basic course of chemistry ,the synthetic organic chemicals is a important s...
Do you know the sources of organic compounds?
- Do you know the sources of organic compounds?And are you interested in sources of organic compounds?Now let'slearn something about sources of organic compounds. The earliest so...
Organic and inorganic compound fertilizer
- Organic and inorganic compound fertilizer is a kind of compound fertilizer containing organic fertilizer and proper amount of fertilizer.It is harmless and effective treatment of m...
Aerogel series--（1）Brief of Aerogel Industry Development
- This is an analyst and thinking of Aerogel industry’s especially in Asia market. Only aim to share and initiate, welcome to participate in the discussion so we might see better o...
How to distinguish organic and inorganic substances？
- How to distinguish organic and inorganic substances？It is containing carbon compounds (carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, carbonate, metal carbides and a few simple containing carb...