Engine Generator Related Searches
Engine Generator Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Engine Generator supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Engine Generator firm in China.
Winter diesel generator should pay attention to what?
- Note that the water tank can not be frozen, there is a special method to prevent long-term anti-corrosion, antifreeze or use of electric heating equipment to ensure room temperature above freezing point.s
Which would make more sense? Converting diesel electric trains to biodiesel, or?
- Bio fuels are a net energy loss, so converting to diesel would be a step backwards. Even if you could create a steam engine that would run on anything, it would still require fuel. And burning this fuel would create smoke. AKA pollution. To deal with this pollution you'd be required to put massive filter systems on the engines, which makes the engines much heavier which in turn makes them need more power and more fuel. Neither is a good solution.s
Is diesel fuel ever clear?
- Well I remember my Dad had purple diesel on the farm. Everclear is a great band. My favorite song by them is AM Radio.s
how do electric motors on car wheels work?
- If you are talking about the truck (traction) motors on a locomotive, then whole power system! diesel engine, generator, exciter generator, truck motors, can range anywhere from seven hundred horsepower for a switch engine up to several thousand horsepower for a line haul locomotive. The traction motors get their power from the generator which is connected to the diesel engine. There is no direct mechanical connection from the diesel engine to the wheels. All the diesel engine does is turn the generator. The power from the generator is what running the traction motors which in turn drives the wheels of the locomotive. That is where the term diesel over electric comes from. In short the diesel engine drives the generator. The power from the generator drives the traction motors. The traction motors drive the wheels. The wheels drive the locomotive. The amount of power the generator puts out is controlled by two things. How fast it is turning (number of RPM and how much excitation voltage it's fields are being excited with by the exciter generator. Both the RPM's and the excitation voltage is controlled by the engineer. The advantage of using diesel over electric is they can tandem several locomotives together to pull long trains and be able to control them all from the lead engine. (Locomotive) As far as size Look at the trucks on the locomotive. The area between the wheels is pretty muchly taken up by the traction motors. Here is another fact. The generator is a DC generator and the traction motors are DC motors. Most of the time they are series wound DC motors for better starting torque since they are always coupled to a load. Here is another fact from the been there done that file! Traction motors are nasty and dirty to work on like when you have to change brushes and seat the new brushes and horne the commutators
backup generator maintenance tutorial required?
- I am generator technician, what specific things are you looking for?s
Why don't more SUVs and Trucks have electric motors?
- Diesel powered trains are hybrid vehicles because the diesel engine turns an electric generator and the electricity is used to turn an electric motor which drives the wheels. This technology is great if you don't need to worry about acceleration and braking speeds and don't have any weight limits, but SUVs and trucks have to travel over highways, bridges and roadways and blend in with other cars and trucks. While there are a few hybrid SUVs and light trucks being sold today, the technology is just not there yet to make it practical or affordable for all applications. Maybe sometime in the futures
How to build a HHO generator?
- 1. A car battery/alternator gives about 4-5x the voltage required. (Extra voltage is wasted as heat.) The amperage drawn is governed by the plate areas and conductivity, (salt or acid content), of the water used. 2. Both plates are important. 3. You will not be making 'HHO', but an explosive mixture of hydrogen and oxygen.(Don't let any large amount accumulate or you are likely to regret it.) 4. You might get a small increase in ignition efficiency, (with the possibility of 'knocking'), but you will never recover the energy you waste. Can you spell 'dumb idea'?s
Need advises.help pls?
- Actually setup your own company is not necessary to have any professional qualification. I am not very sure is your this business needed? Most of the big hi-tech company director also not in their major study in U. Just go and do it as what you intend to do. Dont waste your time and wait here and there. I am doing accounting services but i am also not from this accounting background but i still go ahead and i have my own company now.s
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...
How do LCD Displays Work
- LCD display is commonly seen around us. It’s used in Computer display, or in TV. Have you ever thought how it works?You most likely use things including an LCD (liquid crystal di...
What Does Deep Cycle Battery Mean
- A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be often deeply used up the majority of its capacity. On the other hand, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive batteries) ...
What does a Car Battery do
- You may wonder what battery actually do in your car. In sum, a car battery will just start your car motor and then engine will provide all the power the car needs.Car batter will p...
How is the Battery Life on iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 gets slimmer and lighter that its forebears, but how does its battery perform? Does it outrun its competitors? Here we are going to find it out. iPhone 6: Battery LifeThe ...