Electrical Engineering Transmission And Distribution
Electrical Engineering Transmission And Distribution Related Searches
Electrical Engineering Transmission And Distribution Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Electrical Engineering Transmission And Distribution supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Electrical Engineering Transmission And Distribution firm in China.
Are all AC power cables for electronics that are the same voltage and amperage the same size?
- What you are calling a cable is actually a transformer: high voltage AC in, low voltage AC out. If you can get a 9V transformer rated at 1.3A or more then electrically it should work. What the connector will be on it is anybody's guess.s
PS3 Slim, hanging then yanking the power cable?
- If pulling the power cord was the *only* way to turn it off, that's ok, you just don't want to do it frequently. As for the game itself, the only thing I can think of is to make sure other games work. If so, then something about the game itself is causing the fault, but not sure what. If anything, I would say contact Sony for assistance in that regard.s
What power cable to choose for electric meter?
- examine the entire load modern-day score of the motor then length your cable for a voltage drop interior the wires of decrease than 5%. With that long of a run the voltage drop attention would be greater stringent than the optimal modern-day for the cord gauge.s
what are the power cables on the back of a dell monitor called?
- One is the power supply cable (Black one) and since its blue the second one would be a VGA cable. Hope this helps.s
what are the 2 cables for on a sata drive?
- One cable is the power cable and one is the data cable, just like IDE drives have two cables for the same purpose. You will need to have a 4-pin molex to SATA power cable connector and also a hard drive controller card with a SATA port on it for you to be able to connect the drive. If you don't have both of these, you won'e be able to hook up the drive at all.s
Why wont my ps2 power on?
- BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF AT NIGHTs
9800gt and 8800gt VGA and 6pin cable ?
- The question was not making sense to me. 1. If you wanted to know if you wont connect any power cable to the video card will it work. No It will not work. The video card has its own power requirement hence it has to be connected to six pin PCIe power. If you don't have one of those in your power supply then then you have a molex to 6 pin power connector. 2. If you want to know if the PCI'e power connector canbe connected somewhere else the answer is no. 3. The graphic card can only be installed in PCIe X16 slot. Hope it helps Rocky :)s
my cable often gets unplugged soo im really worried that i may loose 280 dollars?
- no it can't and it is gonna be fines
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...
Top 5 Best Known Car Battery Brand
- Our latest tests show that shopping for a car battery by brand name alone can be a big mistake, both in terms of performance and in cost. But our latest Ratings make it easy to fin...
What Types of Battery Last the Longest
- There two most common types of batteries out in the market: alkaline batteries and non-alkaline battery. Today we are doing a test to find out which battery will last longer and th...
What Does Deep Cycle Battery Mean
- A deep-cycle battery is a lead-acid battery designed to be often deeply used up the majority of its capacity. On the other hand, starter batteries (e.g. most automotive batteries) ...
What is the Difference Between LCD and LED Displays
- The fundamental technology is exactly the same in that both television kinds got two layers of glass that is polarized whereby light is both blocked and pass by the liquid crystals...