Direct Intake Air System
Direct Intake Air System Related Searches
Direct Intake Air System Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Direct Intake Air System supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Direct Intake Air System firm in China.
How would a car perform if you rig a cold air intake within the passenger cabin?
- WowI would think right off the line you would get a boost from the cold air (assuming you turned the A/C off.) I wouldn't suggest this though because it would be extremely noisy and you would need to keep your windows down.s
Air intake help for Honda ?
- dont get a short ram intake unless you drive through a few feet of standing water on the regular. if you want to upgrade the intake, i suggest a cold air intake all the way, see if you can find dyno proven intakes(proof of gains) my suggestion is Injen or Aem is a good place to start looking. the intakes only add a few hp,. not going to make much of a diffrence if your exhaust is overly restrictive on a 91, maybe consider replacing your stock cattillic converter, as its 20 years old and probably clogged as all hell, and overly restrictive. hi flow cats are pretty cheap, it wouldnt be a huge gain, but i gotta assume it would be a descent diffrence with the 20 year old cat. anyways, remember a short ram intakes dyno gains are negliable, since when a car is dynoed, the hood is open, allowing much of the hot air escape and cooling the air the short ram intake is taking in, however in normal driving, the hood stays closed, which works like a oven holding all the heat inside, thus drastically reducing the power the Sri makes advantages of cold air, compressed more, so more air and fuel can be fit and burned thourgholy to make more power advantege of hot air - since its warmer, the molecules are moving faster thus allowing the air to literally move faster throughout the piping. disadvanteges of Cold air - moves slightly slower then warm air disadvantages of hot air- doesnt always burn evenly, since the molecules are so sparatic, it is harder to get correct air -fuel ratio my suggestions for some descent power gains, is: cold air intake hi flow cat slightly bigge exhaust(dont get a huge obnoxious one, a little bit bigger to compensate for the intake. if your still wanting more- a header will probably produce your biggest gains.s
Cold air intake problem.?
- When you hear don't ride in heels, they're not talking about 1 blocky heels, they mean 4 pointy jobs, your heels should be fine, though a better choice of bike might have been an idea. There are plenty of low bikes, as well as options for lowering the suspension, or getting the seat reduced.s
Cold air intake for my Monte Carlo?
- Monte Carlo Cold Air Intakes
what is the difference in cool air intakes?
- Well Chris, all cars in the last 25 yrs came from the factory with a cold air intake. Notice how most air filter boxes draw air from outside the engine compartment? Your $50 kit will be a bent pipe and a few clamps and an air filter that sits inside the engine compartment sucking in all that hot air. It makes lots of noise but does nothing for fuel economy or power. Get a stock KN air filter for your system. Not the kit.Let us know what your vehicle is. Some times there is a simple way to get more powers
Cold air intake, cheaper ones work the same?
- Save your money. 1) A cold air intake does nothing to improve the engine efficiency. Your mileage will remain the same, or even become worse. A cold air intake will allow cooler air to enter the engine, theoretically increasing the mass flow. More air - more gas - more power. In real life the computer will see the cooler air and actually INCREASE the fuel admitted and over fuel the engine. (Think of what the choke did in the olden days) Not exactly increasing the efficiency! 2) Extra horsepower? Why, you will only use the fractional and not noticeable extra hp when you floor the accelerator and that you can only do for a few sec or you will go waaay over the speed limit. Saving gas: Go easy on the accelerator. No sudden acceleration and no sudden slow downs. Learn to look a head and take your foot off the gas as the car ahead of you comes closer. Practice driving for as long as you can without ever touching the brakes. Look ahead and judge the traffic flow. (I said that, but you may have missed the point.) Do not waste your money on premium gas, 96 % of all cars in North America are designed for 87 octane gas. Putting higher octane in doesn't add any power nor increase the efficiency at all. (Close your eyes to the totally dumb and 100 % misleading gas company advertising, please)s
Cold Air Intake and Engine flooding?
- you are not getting a chilly air intake for sound you get it to extend the volumetric performance of the engine. yet there's a difference, the chilly air intake from AEM will run down under close to the floor making it a real chilly air intake additionally it rather is going to comprise a CARB criminal form placard(it incredibly is in actuality what you pay for) which skill it rather is going to bypass smog. the fast ram is not greater appropriate on any engines because of the fact once you install it, the clear out sits approximately point with the engine and once you shut the hood each and all of the warm air gets trapped at that time the fast ram will suck all that warm air in and whilst that occurs say bye bye on your MP-G's additionally in maximum Honda's the way they set up that short ram is the clear out rests in basic terms approximately real above the exhaust manifold yikes!!!s
intercooler style ram/cold air intake?
- The company that makes them is called Arospeed. The intake is placed right in front of the radiator, so the heat from the radiator is now being radiated to your intake's housing, which of course is then transferred to the intake air. So you'd actually be taking in hotter air than a normal cold air intake would. Second, whatever tiny ram effect it might have(I'm visualizing too much turbulence across the face of the filter to have any real ram effect, since it's in open air instead of enclosed) is negated by the longer tube with more bends, and the air having to take too many 90 degree turns. You'd be better off getting a real cold air intake, which is probably why you never see it on anybody's car who knows what they're doing. If there was any benefit, everybody would be using it.s
What does the brake system consist of
- Nowadays, most people have a car or motorbike or bicycle and we all know these vehicles have brake system. But how much do you know about the brake system? And what does the brake ...
How to build a boat
- Do you know how to build a boat? It is really a large project to build a boat, maybe we have to spend a very long time to build a boat. But how to build a boat is not so easy to an...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...
How does a boat float on water
- How does a boat float on water maybe not so hard for us to answer,It is because of the buoyancy. But do you know in order to understand this question, people have tried their best ...
Truck Tire Weight
- Do you know the truck tire weight? We generally truck into car and dragging plate two parts. Front the general length of about three meters five, power is determined by the differe...