Diesel Generator Operation
Diesel Generator Operation Related Searches
Diesel Generator Operation Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Diesel Generator Operation supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Diesel Generator Operation firm in China.
what size generator do I need?
- Why get a generator? The price of gas locally is $2.33 a gal. Diesel is $2.94. Electricity is still cheaper. If you insist on doing anything try going solar. You can get a tax rebate, sell the excess electricity generated by it to the electric company and help the environment.s
Electric car questions?
- I was working for werner trucking and they were installing APU generators on thier trucks and it uses 1/3 less than the truck does at idle. 1/3 of a half a gallon of fuel an hour. It runs the ac and heat. I hope this helpss
is it economical to use a propane generator for your home 24/7 ? The home has total electric and my husband?
- You will not be able to use a home generator to make electricity cheaper than the utility sells it to you. There is substantial economy of scale that the utility puts into play and frankly you just cannot compete. Typical utility cost of generation is 4 - 8 cents / KW hr; typical larger home generator cost of generation is over 20 cents / KW hr.s
What are the main parts of a diesel generator?
- I think you mean diesel-electric generator. Properly, a diesel generator is a factory that makes diesel fuel. And the parts (at a high level, as there are thousands of parts total) are a diesel engine, plus fuel tank. an electric generator or alternator and electronic and mechanical controls to adjust the engine and generator so that it outputs the required voltage and frequency as the load changes.s
- Because it lacks a separate field circuit, an induction generator cannot produce reactive power. In fact, it consumes reactive power, and an external source of reactive power must be connected to it at all times . So you are right that you will need a three-phase capacitor bank at the output terminals (delta-connected). How to size the capacitors? That depends on a few things. Namely what kind of loads are going to be attached to it. I presume this is going to be an emergency generator operating alone (most induction generators are used this way nowadays). In that case, your capacitor bank will need to account for the generator consuming reactive power and the loads consuming reactive power. So, if you know what you are going to connect to the generator, figure up an estimate of the total reactive power of your loads. Then estimate how much reactive power your generator consumes (not sure how to do this; maybe estimate from your 7.5kW and 9.4kVA ratings?). Finally, to size your capacitors equate the total power consumed by gen and loads to this formula: estimated_3phase_power_consumed 3*(line-to-line_volt)^2/X where X 1/(2*pi*freq*C) Solve for C and there you go. My source indicates that the output voltage for an induction generator can vary quite a bit with varying inductive load, so bear that in mind and maybe oversize the caps a bit. Also, the types of capacitors should be able to withstand AC obviously and be rated within your expected operating temp, etc, etc. Good luck.s
CAT diesel engine trouble.?
- as far as the water in the oil id say condensation,change out the turbo w/acat reman unit check valve adjustment this may cause your cylinder temp difference also could be a worn injector 100 degrees isnt al that much in all realitys
Can Hydrogen gas run an Electrical Generator? If So whats the best method?
- Use hydrogen as fuel in turbine, Many modification are required to control the fuelinjection and combustion.s
Should I buy a home standby generator?
- You should have bought one a long time go.s
What is System Security
- By definition, the technical term system security or computer security refers to the control of access to a computer system's resources, specially its data and operating system...
What Types of Battery Last the Longest
- There two most common types of batteries out in the market: alkaline batteries and non-alkaline battery. Today we are doing a test to find out which battery will last longer and th...
What is Virus Protection
- What is virus protection? Virus protection is also known as anti-virus software, which is a program designed for making your computer free from risks or danger and help you keep yo...
What is a Battery Made of
- Are you aware that we now have recoverable resources in of each battery no matter its own kind?All these would be the non-rechargeable type batteries which come in 9 volt, AAA, AA,...
How Does a LED Display Work
- There have now been models of actual LED DISPLAYs. Instead although they did not have an LCD panel had 3 little coloured LEDs per pixel. OLED DISPLAYs will become affordable in jus...