Decorative Items For The Home
Decorative Items For The Home Related Searches
Decorative Items For The Home Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Decorative Items For The Home supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Decorative Items For The Home firm in China.
I want mirror the ceiling of my RV/5th Wheel?
- You can buy mirror plexiglass. Maybe that will works
Do I need more ceiling insulation?
- The minimum ceiling insulation should be R-30, with R-40 being the norm in the northern part of the U.S. The depth of insulation required to produce a R-30 depends on the type of insulation. Blown-in fiberglass will have about R-2.25 per inch, blown-in cellulose has about R-3.5 per inch and fiberglass batt has about R-3 per inch. In case you're not sure what type you have, fiberglass insulation looks like cotton candy, while cellulose looks likes ground-up newspaper. Batts are the best to install as there will be less airborne particles to breath, get in your eyes, etc. You just cut them to size and lay them across the ceiling joist so they seal any gaps caused by the ceiling joist, fans, light fixtures, etc.s
What equipment they need to build a studio, there is no detailed list and price. Mainly recording the kind of studio studio.
- As the production of the program, the sound effect is higher, so the indoor wall or the construction of sandwich wall approach to solve, if conditions, in the sandwich put some soundproof glass fiber and other effects better. The choice of doors and windows can be used acoustic doors, double windows, and in the doors and windows plus nail insulation materials. The overall noise rating of NG is generally 25-30 (based on architectural design). The size of the suction volume should be based on the need. The sound volume is small, the whole sound reverberation time is long, it sounds like a rich and plump. The sound volume is large, the whole sound reverberation time is short, it sounds very clear. In order to make the size of the suction volume can be suitable for the needs of indoor ceilings and walls can be used with the corresponding sound-absorbing materials such as porous sound-absorbing material, or the shape of the wall structure; perforated plate resonant sound absorption structure;s
Drywall finishing on ceiling-a disaster! We've really made a mess of it!?
- I think you should cut your losses and hire the contractor, at least for advice on how to fix it. You found out the hard way that people hire professionals for a reason, these projects are not as easy as they seem. . Do yourself a favor and don't waste anymore time or money.s
need a ceiling ladder storage rack that can hold a 28 ft. fibreglass ladder?
- Are you asking me if I need a ladder rack? Or are you wondering what to use to hold a fiberglass ladder to the ceiling? Option 2) you could use 2 giant hooks that screw into the ceiling, and that should be sufficient. However: since those ladders are a bit heavy, why not do yourself a favor and store it horizontally on a couple hooks near the bottom of the wall instead? It's a lot more convenient that way, and safer for everyone concerned.s
The top floor of the house wall is not sound ye ah? Can hear the voice of the neighbors next door move, distress dead.
- Install the sound boards
You would have chosen to join the huts?
- Wooden houses in Europe and the United States is very popular, especially in North America, wood structure building system since 1830 has dominated. Each year, more than 90% of the new 1.5 million to 2 million houses in North America use wooden structural systems. Which lasted for centuries, the wooden structure of the building with its a series of superior characteristics, so that residents living in North America enjoy the world's highest standards of housing.s
Drywall seam repairs, at ceiling, done improperly, now need right.?
- anytime you repair drywall you need tape i like fiberglass tape for repairs and durabond its harder and drys faster just make sure you get any lose off then patch it buy bedding the tape in the mud or drywall compond then let dry apply 2 more coats then sand prime and repaint use a bigger knife each coat to widen the coats and wipe it smooth not leaving a edge thats the sanding that will take place good lucks
The classification of hinge installation method
- According to the base, the door cover hinge position, can have many different cross classification, according to the spatial features using hinge into four categories, how to use h...
What are composite doors
- As the name implies, the composite door is made of two or more than two kinds of main materials. What are composite doors? How to choose the appropriate composite door? What is the...
Architectural style of construction companies in london
- Construction companies in london specialize in the construction and construction of the new, expansion, renovation and removal and other related activities. There is no doubt that ...
Cement board wall
- Cement board wall is a flat building with cement as the main raw materials processing and production, it is between a gypsum board and stone free cutting, drilling, carving of buil...
What's Composite panel association
- The Composite Panel Association (CPA) is the North American Trade Association for manufacturers of particleboard (PB), medium density fiberboard (MDF), and other compatible product...