Custom Air Intake Tubing
Custom Air Intake Tubing Related Searches
Custom Air Intake Tubing Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Custom Air Intake Tubing supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Custom Air Intake Tubing firm in China.
Wich is better? Cold air intake or Short Ram intake?
- Short ram sucks in hot air from your engine bay and your car will lose power in hot weather. Cold air puts your air filter 12 off the ground and puts you in danger of sucking water into your engine and destroying your car. If you put one in don't ever drive through a puddle. Both will give you negligible power gains in a stock tiburon. They will both sound cool and give you a little better throttle response, but I would stay stock.s
What would be the best air intake for my 89 C1500 Chevy?
- Matthew, leave it alone. The increase you get from an aftermarket air intake is noise. (and lightened pocketbook as mentioned) Stock cold air induction is perfectly fine. The Chev (TBI in particular, which you have) is limited on the exhaust AND intake side, changing just the air inlet will not help anything. Still have a small bore throttle body, and poor flowing intake and heads, not to mention exhaust manifolds. KN is a joke unless you are racing, the increased flow comes from decreased filtration, that is simple physics.without increasing the physical dimensions of the air cleaner, more flow can ONLY come from less restriction. In an air filter, that is only from decreasing filtration. AC Delco is best. edit: as usual, thumbs down with nothing contrary. People love to think that spending money makes their car work better. Suckers.s
Will getting a air intake in my car increase horsepower and torque?
- The most hp for your money is a CAI (Cold Air Intake). Short Rams give a slight boost until your motor gets really hot then it only robs you of engine performance. (the cooler the air intake at the combustion chamber, the more power you extract for the igniting of the fuel.) CCAI (Complete Cold Air Intakes) are only good if you have boost. As this requires you to have a complete front air dam to get the full effects. The only draw to CAI or CCAI is that you have to be careful of water being sucked into the motor. (h2o and combustion motors are not friends in any caliber).s
Where Can I find a cold-air intake for a 93 ford explorer?
- The coldest cold air intakes are the ones that the vehicle came with use a drop in KNs
Are All Cold Air Intakes Legal To Have?
- Yes in certain states. In California (Where im at) If it passes smog emissions and has a CARB sticker then it's legal. Normal Cold Air Intakes from legit brands such as AEM, Injen, KN in the packages you buy from them sometimes (Usually not from 3rd partys) comes with a CARB sticker you can stick on to your intake and when smog comes, the tester sees it and you don't fail the visual portion of the test ) Hope this helpss
why is my cold air intake so quiet?
- You should use the headlight designed for the bike. the lenses are different for bikes - and the hi/lo setting is different because they are installed much higher than auto head lights.s
Better or worse for air intake?
- probably wont change it muchs
Is a cold air intake worth the money?
- Look carefully at your present plastic air filter box. Note where the air comes from the enters the box. If you have trouble figuring it out, the air comes from inside the right front fender. Why throw away money on something your car already has. If you want a low-restriction air filter element, buy a KN replacement for your present air cleaner.s
What does the brake system consist of
- Nowadays, most people have a car or motorbike or bicycle and we all know these vehicles have brake system. But how much do you know about the brake system? And what does the brake ...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels. ...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...