Custom Air Intake Systems
Custom Air Intake Systems Related Searches
Custom Air Intake Systems Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Custom Air Intake Systems supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Custom Air Intake Systems firm in China.
Wich is better? Cold air intake or Short Ram intake?
- open the hood inspect the factory air filter, this is the best cold air intake available, that aftermarket sewerpipe with an air filter stuff is crap, and worse, it can mess with the computer, which can lean out your motor, burning it up sooner. you might, notice a difference, if you had a turbo, say between 3,500 rpm, and 5000 rpm, but do you plan to run around town in 3500 rpm to 5000 rpm, probably not, another marketing gimmick is the sooper doooper pooper scooper chip, these are worthless, on some NEW cars, and mostly diesels you can gain some horsepower, but you trade off durability,and longevity, so keep your money in your pocket, if you want more information, the guy to ask is your mechanic. good lucks
has enyone bought an air intake from chromeintakes?
- simple fact - they don't work on injection systems in fact they cause the ecu to run a cold start program which enriches the fuel and wastes gas, if something as cheap and simple as an air filter increased power and gave better gas mileage don't you think the manufacturers would all fit them even as an option, also on lean burn engines the colder denser air would make the mixture even more lean leading to burnt plugs and valves, the ecu/maf/temperature sensor are all mapped together upsetting the balance would cause performance to deteriorate, the injection system squirts a measured amount of gas at each cycle so more or colder air would make no difference, unlike a carburetor which supplies gas continuouslys
Why would a cold air intake be different?
- the theory behind the cold air intake is that since cold air indeed has a greater density, you can add more fuel to that air charge and get a bigger bang. this was the fundamentals behind the ram air hoods on cars like the 1969 GTO judge, to give you a good example. the flow masters are good for the leaving air but that does not really help you get a whole lot of power from the engine in the first place. sure an engine that breaths well will have a greater capability but if you are not creating that much there is not challenge to breathing in the first place.s
Which brand of car exhaust system is top
- Scorpio should be regarded as the top of the Akrapovic (Scorpio exhaust)s
What does cold air intake do?
- This is a VERY good question.I see a lot of these COLD air intake systems (on OKorder especially) that are no more than a big dip in your wallet. A true cold air intake will bring outside air into your intake tube, not hot under hood air. Most of the car manufacturers do this cold air intaking by ducting into the wheel well. You may have seen the ads showing nothing but a short tube with a filter on the end drawing hot under hood air into your engine. What a wasteand think about this when you see one of theseif it doesn't bring in cooler outside air to your inlet tube then it ain't a cold air intake. Spend your money where it will do some good.a KN filter in your stock airbox is a good start. It's not the big stuff that gives you more power (unless you've got Bill Gates $$) but the small things that add up. BTW, cold air is denser and contains more oxygen molecules than an equal volume of hot air, giving your more power. Hope this helps a bit.s
Cold Air Intake fit problems?
- Do you even have the right one? If it doesn't fit, get your money back, and don't waste it on worthless accessories.s
cold air intake and exhaust on a g6 gtp 3.9?
- The intake will be fine without the tune, I have it. The exhaust will also work without the tune. I don't know why the guy above got a thumbs down, he was right. The car will breath better, you don't NEED the ECU tune. If you add those components and then get the ECU tune, you'll get more out of everything. (As a hole, they work better than their individual performance gains) I'm going to say you don't remove the cat because it's required by law for your smog testing. (if you have that in your area) Do not get the performance exhaust system offered by GM performance, it doesn't mash up to the 06 with the 3.9 in it. trust me. I looked into a custome job at a shop and it was cheaper than ordering an exhaust system. (use magnaflow muffler) Jet performance makes a Mas air flow sensor which provides some heat soak resistance and better flow and they also make a tuned ECU. don't get one of the $25 tune chips they are garbage. a tuned ECU shouldn't cost less than 200 bucks. I think vector tuning makes a ECU as well. either of those will give you more power but your timings will change and you'll have to run hi octane gas. With just the cold air and exhaust your car will run just fine.s
what is the best cold air intake for my truck?
- Robert M likely has not ever done a Cold air intake. Factory intakes are made to be QUIET, not to max the flow. That being said, Cold air intakes often don't pull any colder air than factory systems, but they can increase flow. Don't count on a lot of noticable power increase, but i did notice a couple mpg's better in the mileage department. It won't mess up your fuel mixture because you have a mass air flow sensor ;) if your truck was carbed then it can be an issue to change the air flow. But modern cars know how much air, and the temp before it goes into the intake manifold and adjust accordingly. Get a good system, KN invests a lot of time and research into using good materials and the proper AMOUNT of material for the size of the engine, this is a really important part that most people don't consider when they build their own system. You need enough filter material for the size of your engine. TBS - there is a mixed bag on opinions there. I wouldn't bother personally. They claim to increase air flow and mixture, and i've even heard that they can change the torque curve a bit. But I haven't done enough research to develop my own opinion.s
What battery fits my car
- Finding the right battery for your own car can sometimes be difficult. Technology type: Driving styles and distinct vehicles can set changing requirements in your battery. It is vi...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels.B...
Truck Tire Weight
- Do you know the truck tire weight? We generally truck into car and dragging plate two parts. Front the general length of about three meters five, power is determined by the differe...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How car wheels work
- Do you know how car wheels work? Everyday we see many cars in the street.But we don’t know how car wheels work.Car wheels work must include four stroke engines (suction stroke, c...