Corrugated Sheet Roofing
Corrugated Sheet Roofing Related Searches
Corrugated Sheet Roofing Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Corrugated Sheet Roofing supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Corrugated Sheet Roofing firm in China.
how can one go about melting and casting steel?
- Sand casting useing silica sand was the classical method. Wood models called patterns made the cavity into which the metal was poured. Furnaces capable of melting iron and steel are not found everywhere. They are industrial machinery, not to be improvised. Some-one had better be very careful if he does get access to molten steel. There are some aspects of the process that are not intuitively obvious that can 'bite you' badly. Get at least some briefing from an experienced foundryman.s
ceramic vs stainless steel headers HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a 98 civic?
- 1) okorder.com... The top two are of 4-1 design. Good luck, have fun.s
Can you WELD STEEL to ALUMINUM? How much heavier/stronger is STEEL?
- I can't weld steel to aluminum, and generally speaking I'd say the answer is no, however, there are some special procedures that can make a metallic bond between steel and aluminum, it can be done with explosive welding. A lot of multi-ply cookware is made with aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel, there is so much of it that I imagine there is another way besides explosives, but I don't know what. In any case it is not a normal workshop procedure. Steel is often considerably easier to weld, but it depends on the alloy. some steels are difficult to weld and some aluminum alloys are fairly easy, but on the average steel is easier. as far as brittle/ flexible it again depend on the alloy, some steels are less brittle than some aluminum alloys and the other way around. Steel does have a higher modulus of elasticity, so for a given size steel is stiffer, but that is for elastic deformation, for plastic deformation steel often has a higher yield strength, but some of the more exotic aluminum alloys can be stronger than low grades of steel.s
Guns, Germs, and Steel?
- i dont really understand this question but if it means to how it was before then it was absent because the native americans were not into technology so they obviously had no guns created that was something that they had traded to get from europe as for the germs i ddo not know about thta really except for if it means that common disease and one of the diseases most used in history books is malaysa from mosquitos but when they had traded with europe they got all sorts of diseases now for steel the only reason i remember them traveling for is for gold and i dont remember them ever looking for it until 13 colonies were established as you can see im not exactly sure about germs and steels but i know that the guns part is corrects
If you combine stainless steel with gold, does that make stainless gold?
- Stainless steel, I believe, was an actual trade name of a british cutlery company's knives, once the ability to create iron-chromium alloys was mastered. Stainless steel's main alloying agent that prevents it from rusting, is Chromium. The Chromium in the steel creates an protective layer (not unlike rust), which acts as a protectant for the rust-prone iron...keeping real rust away. I am no metallurgist, but I have not heard of gold being used as an alloying agent in common steels. I'm not even sure they would mix. Not all metals can be stirred together successfully. Even if gold could be used as an alloying agent for steel, it would need to be in such a small percentage, you would not end up with a metal that was gold in appearance...so it would still look like steel of some sort. The funny part is, gold is already stainless, and does not tarnish or rust as it is.s
How did the planes break the steel?
- I saw a one-hour program about this on PBS a couple of years ago. The buildings were constructed with the concrete-clad steel supporting columns at the center of the buildings, with a relatively thin lattice of steel struts along the outer wall. When the planes hit, they sheered through the thin steel struts easily by sheer momentum, while, at the same time, the thin steel stripped off the wings. The bodies of the planes got as far as the supporting columns in the center of the buildings, but were stopped there. The heaviest, densest pieces, the engines, went completely through the buildings and popped out the other side. It's important to understand that even light materials can cut through metal, if the light material is going fast enough. I saw this first hand, when I was in the Navy and stationed on board ship. We had a helicopter crash on our flight deck during heavy weather. The blades were made of light, carbon-composite material, but they were going so fast that they cut through the aluminum deck. I still have photos of that damage.s
What elements are steel guitar strings made of?
- Steel is usually mainly made up of Iron (Fe) element, but it can also include Carbon (C) for a stronger steel or Nickel (Ni) for stainless steel.s
What does "steel roll number" mean?
- For the future production, improve production efficiency, reduce operating costs.s
What is Aluminium Foil Machine
- An aluminium foil sealing machine uses the principle of electromagnetic induction so that aluminium foil on the bottle will instantly generate heat, and then fused on the bottle, t...
The Application Areas of Aluminium Alloy
- Aluminium is the industry's most widely used non-ferrous structural material and has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automotive, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding ...
What are the Uses for a Microfibre Cleaning Pad?
- Almost limitless, use it anywhere and everywhere you would use a cotton cloth.Apart from the general cleaning in the kitchen use it on windows, it leaves no steaks.... great...refr...
Automotive Aluminum Plates Technology and Equipment
- Automotive aluminum production core technology is in a continuous annealing heat treatment and surface treatment, furnace, hot rolling mill, coiling machine, cold rolling mill and ...
What the Hheck is: Polyester Cloth
- What the heck is: Polyester ClothAnother article in our: “What the heck is” series, brought to you by OKOrder.com, China's leading B2B E-commerce platform.What is it?Polyes...