Construction Steel Bars
Construction Steel Bars Related Searches
Construction Steel Bars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Construction Steel Bars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Construction Steel Bars firm in China.
What does wire mean?
- Need context to answer your question. Can you give us the complete sentence in which the word appears? EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Over the wire or Across the wire refer to the days when things were done by telegraph, which was a wired way of communication in the days before computers. If an announcer is, say, 70 years old, he might still use the expression, even though it would now mean that he just got the news. And he would have received it by phone or via computer.s
Lime wire ?????????????
- Limewire is legal. Downloading any file that's under copyright (commercial music, movies, software etc) without paying for it is illegal, no matter what software you use to do it. Using Limewire to download the latest version of Linux is legal. Using it to download music that you would normally have to pay for is illegal. If caught, you face a lawsuit, a fine between $750.00 and $150,000.00 per file, and up to five years in prison.s
How do i hook up a ceiling fan with only one white and one black wire.?
- Do what Elaine said above. If there is not a light, don't use the blue wire. If there isn't a green wire or bare wire in your box, attach the fan's green wire to the electrical box itself (if its metal.).s
- It depends on the amperage draw, it should say on the rating plate. 14/3 for 15 amp, 12/3 for 20 amp, 10/3 for 30 amp, 8/3 for 40 amp and 6/3 for 50 amp and so on.s
A question about wired routers?
- Most if not all wireless routers also work wired! Nearly all of them have at least four wired ports. The access point is the wireless connector, it just connects wireless capable machines to the exact same point within the router as the wired plugs do. A Wired router does not have the internal access point. With a wired router you can add wireless ability by simply adding an access point to them. The AP (access points) cost about as much as a full wireless router so you don't see them used very often but they are available. All the wireless does is eliminate the need for a local cable. Really that's all it does. Any computer connected to a router is connected to the router, wired or wireless makes no difference, although as a general statement the wired machines will be faster! So yes wired and wireless routers do exactly the same thing, they route local traffic for several machines to one broadband connection.s
amp wiring help?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
- As long as you are using a good strong gauge wire(4 gauge or lower) then No. That is also assuming your just wanting to swich amps out not add on. Just unhook the old amp and put the new one in it place long as your wires or good to go.s
I need to wire three Ceiling fans in a series on my porch from a single light fixturewiring?
- Do noot wire them in series. Get a book on basic house wiring so you understand what the term means. Best solution is for you to hire a local qualified professional electrician to do the work. Probably less than a day work for a journeyman.s
Wheres my stereo power wire?
- ok wait hold up. so the only wire that should be hooked from the amp to the headunit is your speaker wires, remote turn on wire, and your rca cables. ....What you need to do is get the power cable(usually red) run it from positive on the battery to the POS on your amp. next put your ground wire from the GND on the amp to bare metal on your cars chasis.s
Hardness of the flap wheels and its selection
- The hardness of the flap wheels is the degree of difficulty falling off the surface of the flap wheels. The hardness of the flap wheels is soft, that is easy to fall off, the hardn...
what is pcb stand for
- What is pcb stand for？It is short for "Circuit Board Printed", it is an important electronic component, it is the support of electronic components, it is the carrier of...
What are the types of industrial abrasives？
- There are many types of industrial abrasives.Below I give you a brief introduction about industrial abrasives. industrial abrasives---Diamond At present, the most hard material is ...
How to make the wooden clamps
- The equipment of clamps, clip. Many different kinds of clamps, shapes are different. In life, we use the most, is also one of the most common wood clamps, how to make the wooden cl...
what is pcb board
- What is pcb board, printed circuit board is a substrate for the assembly of electronic components, is designed to form a point of connection between the common substrate and printe...