Conductive Graphite Related Searches
Conductive Graphite Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Conductive Graphite supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Conductive Graphite firm in China.
What is the difference between the adsorption of graphene and activated carbon
- The size of the adsorption capacity often like to use the specific surface area to measure ... and the specific surface area of graphene is much larger than the activated carbon ... but graphene is not like activated carbon ... there are a lot of microporous structure ...s
Why just renovated the house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still great
- If the newly renovated house put plants, activated carbon, bamboo charcoal, the taste is still very large, then the reason is airtight ventilation.s
Is graphite a high molecular material?
- Polymeric materials: Materials based on polymer compounds. Polymeric materials are made of compounds with relatively high molecular weight, including rubber, plastics, fibers, coatings,s
Activated charcoal is a simple substance or a compound
- Strictly speaking, is simple, but in fact activated carbon in addition to containing carbon, but also contains oxygen, hydrogen and other substances, therefore, in theory, is simple, in fact it is a compound! Hope to adopt!s
What are the advantages of graphene powder compared to activated carbon?
- Gypsum has a large specific surface area and strong adsorption properties, which can be combined with conventional photocatalyst products to improve its performance. For example, the sensitivity to UV conditions is reduced and the common light can stimulate the reaction.s
What is the difference between volcanic ash and activated carbon adsorption?
- The adsorption effect of volcanic ash is not as good as activated carbon. In addition, some volcanic ash contains toxic substances.s
Please explain carbon black, coke, graphite, activated carbon What is the difference in molecular structure
- Graphite is a crystalline carbon. Hexagonal system, for the iron color to dark gray. A density of 2.25 g / cm3, a hardness of 1.5, a melting point of 3652C, and a boiling point of 4827C. Soft, greasy feeling, can be conductive. Chemical nature is not active, corrosion resistance, and acid, alkali and other difficult to react. Heat in the air or oxygen to heat, can burn and generate carbon dioxide. The strong oxidizer oxidizes it to an organic acid. Used as anti-friction agent and lubricating material, making crucible, electrode, dry battery, pencil lead. High purity graphite can be used as a neutron descaling agent in nuclear reactors. Often referred to as charcoal or black lead, because it was previously mistaken for lead.s
Is activated charcoal a mixture? Why?
- Carbon: refers to carbon containing impurities, mainly refers to amorphous carbon, charcoal, activated carbon, carbon black and coke.s
several examples for chemical hazards definition
- A lot of people are asking what is chemical hazards definition? This is very difficult to explain, let us feel it from the following several examples. Chemical hazards definition--...
The introduction of synthetic organic compounds
- Synthetic organic compounds in the narrow sense is mainly composed of carbon and hydrogen elements,they are a carbon containing compounds, but they do not include carbon oxide (car...
Do you know the sources of organic compounds?
- Do you know the sources of organic compounds?And are you interested in sources of organic compounds?Now let'slearn something about sources of organic compounds. The earliest so...
Introduce to you the aluminium oxide uses
- As a new kind of high purity material, high purity aluminium oxide plays an increasing important role in various fields. It seems that aluminium oxide uses is widely. High purity a...
Introduce to you the Aluminium oxide abrasive
- Generally speaking, there are five major kinds of abrasive for sandpaper on the market: alunimium oxide, silicon carbide, galss, ceramics, and garnet. Aluminium oxide abrasive, als...