Commercial Solar Power
Commercial Solar Power Related Searches
Commercial Solar Power Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Commercial Solar Power supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Commercial Solar Power firm in China.
Question about using solar panels......?
- I don't think it is enough solar power. Your motor requires .5A x 9V = 3.5 watts. The solar cells are .450A x 4V x 2ea. = 3.6 watts, .2A x .5V = .3 watts, .A x 9V = .9 watts total solar = 4.8 watts. The problem with connecting the cells in series to get the right voltage, like the two 4V cells in series with the .5 volt cell (total 9.5 volts) is that the .5 volt cell limits the maximum current to only 0.2A. If you paralleled that with the 9V cell, you would get 9 volts at 0.2 + 0. = 0.3A, too low to operate the motor at its design current and voltage. The best you could do is put the two 4V cells in series, and in parallel with the 9V cell (a blocking diode might be a good idea, but probably not required for such a small array). That way you get 8 volts at 0.55 amps.s
how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average i consume 880 kwh?
- how many solar panels do I need for my house if in average I consume 880 kwhs
Reflectors or mirrors around the solar panels.......?
- You could (an example of concentrating sunlight is called cloud gain, where the edge of a cloud will intensify sunlight as it passes between the sun and your panels), but that will make your panels run hotter and will probably reduce their life. It's better from a system design standpoint to simply get another panel or two. DKs
What makes solar panels Inneficient?
- Solar panels produce very little heat or sound compared to electrical energy. In terms of the sunlight striking the panels, solar panels have an extremely poor efficiency because they can't possibly absorb 00% of the light energy. Solar panel efficiency is usually given is terms of converting the light that IS absorbed into electricity. Improvements are happening constantly. Mainly, trying to maximize electrical conductivity.s
How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Connecting them is not a problem: the solar cell has two leads or terminals, and so does the motor. The problem is that the panel from the calculator cannot supply very much current, and you need quite a bit for the motor. Also, the voltage is probably not more than 3 volts, and the motor needs probably six to twelve volts. If you have a voltmeter, check the output from the solar cell. You can get solar cells that will put out more current, but they will be bigger than the ones used for calculators. Even with these, you will probably need several in series to get enough voltage for the motor.s
Numbers behind Solar Panels?
- For comparison, 36 of these make a normal 2V x 50W panel. Note they are not tabbed. This means you have to find a way to connect them yourself. The tabs are probably spot welded on by the suppliers. A supplier below has kits of these with tabs, as needed to connect them together. These are not suitable for grid connect, because the higher voltage needed makes do it yourself panels a dangerous and litigious thing to have on your roof. Maybe you could buy a smaller pack from the link below to compare tabbed and untabbed and work out what to do. Your power calculation is a bit incorrect because the sun is only present some of the time. The 36 cell module would produce 50W when square on to the full sun. The sun may be out for around 2h a day in some places and times of the year. However it is the equivalent of 5h full sun, because of the changing angle throughout the day. Look this up on the internet for your region. Temperate zones may be a lot less. One pack in your link is 36x3 = 08 cells. Thus 50W per pack x 5h a day gives 750Wh per day and 274KWh/y. In reality it will always be less because of regions, weather, clouds, dust, inefficiencies, aging of cells.s
Solar panels and your opinion?
- Regarding okorder.com/.. . In Hawaii, solar is going in like crazy, with long backlogs for installation. If it will be a long time until you retire, then there is no rush. The price of technology tends to go down with time, and in fact, solar panels today are less than half the price of what they cost us in 2006. Also, who knows where you'll be living when you retire? If it's Honolulu, the place may already have solar panels. In the woods of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, it might never be worth it (but look into wind, there).s
can a l.e.d light power a solar panel?
- An LED requires an electric current to power it. A solar panel can most definitely power an LED, but LEDs don't store any power themselves. And solar panels aren't designed to be powered, they are designed to generate electricity. Rethink your premise from the start. It is as if you were asking if the electric wires in your home or community would be powered by the light bulbs and appliances you use.s
How much to spend on biogas plant cost
- Biogas utilization has many benefits such as economy, society, ecology and so on. Among them, some can be used to measure the value of money, some difficult to monetary; some can b...
The composition of solar panel manufacturing system
- Solar panel manufacturing generation system consists of solar cells, solar controller, battery (Group). Such as the output power for the exchange of 220V or 110V, also need to conf...
Living Off the Sun
- Powering their home by solar energy has became very attractive option for people, probably becoming independent or partially so from their nation grid electricity supplier the bigg...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
here I give you some examples of biofuels
- examples of biofuels---Brazil makes the biological energy superpower Brazil's renewable energy accounts for 44.7% of the country's energy, while the world average is only 1...