coke strength Related Searches
coke strength Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional coke strength supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest coke strength firm in China.
Coke indicators are divided into grades
- Coke is a solid product of high temperature carbonization, the main component is carbon, is a crack and irregular pore structure (or porous). The number of cracks has a direct impact on the strength and crushing strength of the coke, the index is generally measured in terms of crack degree (the number of cracks in the unit volume coke).s
The difference between semi coke and coke
- The difference between them is that the final temperature of the two, the use of different raw materials, product yield and product properties are not the same. Low temperature coke. Under the condition that the coal is isolated from the air, the product is heated to 500 to 600 DEG C to obtain the product. It uses the raw coal is lignite, metamorphic degree of coal, long flame coal and gas coal. The final purpose of the low temperature carbonization is to obtain high yield coal tars
Effect of coal fineness on coke
- From the point of view of the uniformity of coal material, the more finely pulverized coal. But if the coal fineness is small, because of the presence of a larger particle weakly caking coal and ash and coke cracks increased, the uniformity of deterioration. If the particle size of coal is not uniform, it is easy to produce segregation phenomenon in the transportation process, the grain size of different size will be gradually stratified by size. Due to the different coal hardness of the coal blending, large particles of coal is often a greater hardness of coal, so the segregation phenomenon, will make the different coal species gradually separated, so that the uniformity of coal deterioration.s
Coke is how to produce, what is its purpose?
- Under the condition of air isolation, the bituminous coal is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, which is finally made into coke by drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, solidification and shrinkage. Coke oven gas produced in the process of coking and recovery is not only a high calorific value of fuel, but also an important industrial raw material for organic synthesis.s
How much coke oven gas is produced?
- You have to know what kind of coal isBituminous coal and anthracite are determined according to the content of volatile matter in coal,Bituminous coal has C content, geological time is long, but not easy to burn!It is also different from the different producing areas of bituminous coal. Mainly depends on what you want to be low calorific value (not including the vaporization of water vapor latent heat release). High calorific valueTo determine the coal species, industrial analysis, to determine the content of water, ash, volatile, fixed carbon content!That is, there is no formula, mainly the test.Low calorific value = high calorific value -206*H-23MH-- hydrogen contentM-- moisture content (both received base)s
Distinction and distinction of cokeSoil coke, improved coke, coke machine coke do, what is the difference between
- The concept of coke:Bituminous coal in the absence of air is heated to 950-1050 DEG C, after drying, pyrolysis, melting, bonding, curing and contraction of the final stage of this process is made of coke, coking high temperature (high temperature carbonization). By high temperature coking coke for blast furnace smelting, casting and gas generated in the process of coking. After the recovery and after the purification of coke oven gas is not only a high calorific value of fuel, and is an important raw material for organic synthesis industry. Metallurgical coke is coke, coke, iron alloy coke and non-ferrous metal smelting coke for metallurgical coke collectively. More than 90% were used for blast furnace ironmaking blast furnace coke, so often referred to as metallurgical coke is coke. The special cupola molten iron and coke. Coke is the main fuel cupola molten iron. It is melting charge and molten steel overheating, the support column to maintain its good permeability. Therefore, coke should be Preparation of large blocks, low reactivity, porosity is small, with impact crushing strength, low ash and sulfur enough.s
What are the main uses of coke
- The utility model is used for casting blast furnace smelting of non-ferrous metals such as copper, lead, zinc, titanium, antimony, mercury, etc..s
What is the concept, relationship and difference between coke and coke? The main difference and contact, thank you
- 6, the horizontal type coke oven drying machine(7) gas purification circulating water.... supporting technology(8) dry cooling technology of interlayer water-cooled steam.(9) microcomputer precise dosing systems
Multiple Faces of Solar Cells
- When most people think of solar energy most likely they think of the ubiquitous black panels that have appeared mounted on the roofs of many dwellings and commercial buildings in u...
There are many kinds of solar power products
- There are many kinds of solar power products, below I will introduce some products in our common life.solar power products---Solar panels The sun shines on the semiconductor p-n ju...
Classification and function of discount solar panels
- Classification: crystalline silicon cell board: polycrystalline silicon solar cells, single crystal silicon solar cells.Amorphous silicon cell plate: thin film solar cells, organic...
introduce to you the disadvantages of biofuels
- Weigh the disadvantages of biofuels：The rising world food prices, which has made people began to re evaluate the development of disadvantages of biofuels. There may be multiple r...
Inside a Solar Panel: How Does it Work?
- It wasn't too long ago that the idea of generating electricity from the sun was a scifi dream, when it did become a reality it was mostly seen in small appliances, such as the ...